Search Home : Shopping : Antiques and Collectibles : Clothing
- 1860-1960: Fine antique clothing and accessories. Clothing from 1860-1960 as well as hats, shoes and accessories.
- 5 and Dime Vintage: Clothing from the 1930s through the 1980s. Levi's denim and retro fashion with a concentration on clothes from the 1940s to 1950s.
- A Midnight Sparkle Vintage Clothing: Clothing from the 1930s through the 1970s for men and women, and vintage costume jewelry.
- A Victorian Elegance: Specializing in vintage clothing, Civil War, Victorian, Edwardian, Swing. Large selection of vintage accessories, hats, antique purses, shoes and Victorian and vintage costume jewelry.
- American Vintage Blues: Offers denim and dress designs for men and women. Also offers jewelry, sunglasses and purses.
- Ancient Chineze Secret: Specializes in faux fur and leopard prints.
- Andrew Wurst General Merchandise: Catalog featuring bellbottoms, big cuff, disco, and flare leg pants from the 60s and 70s.
- Angelica's Attic: Retro fashion, casual clothing and super-funky styles from the 50s through the 80s.
- Another Time Vintage Apparel: Apparel and accessories from the early Victorian era, through the 1950s for men, women, and children.
- Antique and Vintage Dress Gallery: Clothing featured from the 1800s through modern times including dresses, undergarments and accessories.
- Antiques To Cherish: Antique Victorian and Edwardian clothing and accessories for collectors. Also an assortment of buttons for collectors and fiber artists. Beaded and mesh purses, hair jewelry, perfume bottles and compacts.
- Axella's Vintage: Men's and women's clothing and accessories from the 40s to the 80s.
- Babylon Mall is an online mall for vintage clothing and accessories.: Mall site consisting of vintage clothing shops.
- Back-In-Style: Offers mens and women's couture fashions from many designers from as early as the 1920s.
- Ballyhoo Vintage Clothing: Vintage clothing of the 1930s-1970s for men and women.
- Battlescarzz: Specializing in vintage Levi's for men and women.
- Black Light Vintage Clothing: Clothing, shoes and accessories from the 1970s for women and men.
- BobbyDene's Vintage Clothing: Specializing in Victorian, Edwardian, 1920s, 1930s time periods. Sells vintage dresses, wedding dresses, hats, shoes, boots, and lingerie.
- Bonnies's Treasures: Online sales of vintage clothing and accessories, Victorian era to disco.
- Bubettes: Sells women's clothing patterns, primarily Vogue, from the 1950s. Also has a small selection of pottery and glassware.
- Bustledress.com: Victorian-Edwardian clothing and accessories.
- Catching The Butterfly: Vintage and modern used clothing for men and women.
- Chelsea Girl Vintage Clothing: Vintage clothing, lingerie, purses, shoes, and jewelry.
- Coral Rose Vintage: Vintage clothing from the 1900s through 1950s, for women and men.
- Corsets and Crinolines: Antique and vintage clothing and accessories from the 19th century to the 1960s for men, women and children.
- Curbside Couture: Specializing in the unique and hard-to-find vintage clothes, accessories, and home decor items.
- DMC Antiques: Specializing in women's dresses such as hawaiian prints, mummus and 50s styles.
- Dandelion Vintage Clothing Boutique: Vintage clothes from the 1930s to the 1970s. Including gothic, psychedelic and plus sizes.
- Davenport and Co.: Offers vintage clothing and accessories from the Victorian period to the present.
- Decades: Vintage clothing, jewelry and accessories for men, women and children. 1890-1960 Victorian lace, Art Deco, beaded gowns and Hawaiian.
- Decades Vintage Company: Men's and women's vintage clothing. 1930s - 1970s.
- Desired Items: A small collection of boutique items with high resolution images.
- Devil's Daughter Vintage: Wearable vintage clothing shop specializing in the 1920's through the 1940's.
- Ditzy Dames: High end clothing, hats, shoes, purses, vanity accessories, costume jewelry, sewing and millinery from the early 1800s thru the 1970s.
- Doo Wop Fashions: Nostalgia shop offering 50s wear and accessories. Also has Elvis Presley, Betty Boop, Marilyn Monroe, and James Dean items.
- Dr Funkenstein Retro Fashion: Dr Funkenstein's Web site. Find fancy dress ideas, accessories and wigs. Retro and Vintage clothing, collectables.
- Dream Genie Vintage: Features eclectic clothing and accessories from the 1940s through the 1980s.
- Elegant Era's: Vintage and antique clothing and textiles including wedding dresses and formal gowns from the Victorian, Edwardian, and flapper eras.
- Enokiworld: Classic vintage clothing and accessories from the twentieth century.
- Fashion Dig - Exploring 20th Century Style: A mixture of commerce and community. Includes a vintage clothing mall, style gallery, and advice area.
- Fever Vintage: Specializes in fashions and textiles from the 1940s thru 1970s.
- Finch Feathers Vintage Clothing: A small, hand picked selection of women's clothing and accessories.
- Fresh Vintage: Provides a selection of mainly 70s and 80s clothes for men and women.
- Funky Closet: Specializing in vintage and gently used clothes for every occasion, from party and cocktail to proms.
- Funshirts: Specializing in kitchy old business T-shirts.
- Ghost Motor Clothes: Refurbished historic jackets and coats, riding gear and vintage product lines of Lewis Leathers and Wesco boots can be found here.
- Girlygirl Vintage Clothing: Specializing in formals and other dresses from the late seventies through early eighties.
- Glad Rags: Victorian fashions, antique apparel, historical costumes, and other vintage clothing from the 1880s to the 1950s.
- Glamour Girl and Funky Threads: Clothing specializing in formal waear and seventies clothing.
- Glorious Vintage Clothing: Clothing and accessories from the 1940s through 70s for women and men.
- Greasy Waitress: Women's and men's vintage clothing and accessories.
- Greystone Gardens: Clothing, jewelry and accessories for men and women from the mid 19th century to the mid 20th century.
- Hello, I'm Fabulous: Vintage & designer clothing and accessories from the 1920s to modern day.
- Hemlock Vintage Clothing: An interactive on-line store specializing in vintage clothing, shoes and accessories from the 1920s through the 1980s.
- Hey Viv - Vintage Clothing: Specializes in plus size vintage clothing from the 1940s and 1950s including poodle skirts, cateye glasses, crinolines.
- Hip Chic Vintage: Hip Chic Boutique features vintage clothing for women and men, vintage purses and handbags, retro household, atomic age, advertising, and shabby chic to mod collectibles.
- Hip Zipper Vintage: Vintage Clothing for men and women with exact measurements for each item.
- Hullabaloo: Vintage and Deadstock Clothing from the 50s to the 80s. Ebay auctions and immediate online purchasing.
- Hurdy Gurdy Man Antiques and Collectibles: A wide selection of retro clothes for men, women and children in a fun and whimsical atmosphere.
- Isadora's Antique Clothing: Isadora's sells vintage clothing and antique accessories. Specializing in eveningwear, bridal gowns and designer clothing from 1910-1970. Collectibles, compacts, costume jewelry, shoes, purses, perfume bottles and keepsakes.
- It's In The Past: Vintage clothing and accessories from the early 1900s to the groovy 1970s.
- Jabot's Vintage Boutique: Jabot's Vintage clothing inventory ranges from the Victorian era all the way through the 1960s for men and women.
- Japanese Tex-Style: Dealing in vintage and antique Japanese garments and textiles, Japanese Scrolls and small pieces of Indigo fabric suitable for quilting.
- Justsaywhen Vintage Clothing: Vintage clothing from 1900s-1980s. Pucci, Chanel, and Givenchy. Personal shoppers service available.
- K8tykat: Clothing includes high fashion and unusual finds.
- Kajn's Vintage Pretty N' Lace: Features vintage lingerie and accessories such as corsets and dressing gowns.
- Kakkoii Mono/Cool Things: Kakkoii Mono/Cool Things is an online vintage clothing and accessories boutique of items from the 1970s and earlier.
- Karen Augusta Antique Lace & Fashion: Antique men's, women's and children's clothing and accessories. There is a selection of laces and linens including tablecloths, hankies and fabrics.
- Kitty Girl Vintage Clothing: Large selection of women's vintage clothing and accessories 1920s-1960s from elegant to funky.
- Klassic Line Vintage: Online catalog of antique clothing and jewelry including Victorian, flapper, swing and disco including hats, shoes, purses, and more for children and adults.
- Kopasetic Vintage: Specializing in quality vintage clothing and accessories from the 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s, sorted by decade.
- Laurraine's Closet: Offering vintage, retro, and funky clothing for women. Includes style tips and FAQ.
- Legacy-NYC: Online shopping featuring vintage couture and designer clothing and accessories.
- LisaMoo Vintage Clothing: Assorted women's clothing and accessories.
- Loxe Online: Clothing from 1920-1980. Vintage Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, and Courreges.
- Magpie's Old-Clothes: Online sales of women's vintage clothing from the 40s, 50s and 60s.
- Memory Lane: Clothing and accessories from the 1940s through the 1970s ordered by decade.
- Mermaid Vintage: A small but eclectic collection of mostly female vintage clothing from the Edwardian era to the 1950s. Based in Arundel, England.
- ModCloth Vintage Clothing: Mod recycled and vintage clothing specializing in retro, punk rock, goth, designer, chic, and emo fashion styles.
- Moiselle's Fab Vintage: Vintage jewelry, clothing and accessories with new items added weekly. Purchase with PayPal shopping cart or online order form.
- MonsterVintage: Offers men's and women's vintage clothing.
- Nancy's Nifty Nook: Nancy specializes in ladies vintage clothing and vintage ladies accessories.
- Neens Antique and Vintage Clothing: Designer quality clothing, dresses, hats, jewelry, shoes, purses, wedding, Hawaiian. Special requests welcome.
- Nelda's Vintage Clothing: A selection of vintage clothing and accessories from the 1940s through the 1970s for men and women.
- Niki's Classic Closet: Women's and men's clothing From the 40s to the 80s
- Ozzie Dots: Hawaiiana, vintage clothing, costumes, accessories, and a wide variety of wacky novelties from the 20s through the 90s.
- Paisley Babylon Vintage Clothing: Specializes in unique, exotic, hard-to-find vintage clothing and accessories for women and men. Purchase through email.
- Party Pants: Denim and cord flares, bellbottoms, 60s and 70s vintage and retro clothing, disco shirts, wigs, party goods and masks.
- Pop Deluxe Vintage: Pop Deluxe carries funky and retro clothing for both men and women.
- Prototype Vintage: Specializing in designer vintage couture and trendy vintage clothing for today's stylish woman. Also carry accessories and jewelry from Victorian to 1980s.
- Pulp Vintage Clothing: Clothing from the 1950s through the 1980s, lingerie, accessories, shoes, hats, ties, and furnishings.
- Retro Shopping: Personal shopping service for 1960s and 1970s home interior and clothing items.
- RetroBoutique: Vintage clothing with a focus on the seventies for men and women.
- Retrodress Vintage Clothing: Women's vintage and designer apparel and accessories from the 50s to the 90s.
- Rock Island Line Vintage & Retro: Vintage clothing and accessories for men, women and children. Gift wrap and home decor from the 40s, 50s, and 60s.
- Ruby Goes Retro: Specializing in campy items such as lucite jewels and Hawaiian garb.
- Run Devil Run: Clothing with a punk flare for men and women.
- RustyZipper.Com: Vintage clothing - disco, flares, bellbottoms, Hawaiian shirts, dresses, bowling shirts, denim, and sewing patterns. 1940s through 1970s.
- Sassypants: Eclectic vintage apparel from the 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.
- Sazz Vintage Clothing: Specializing in rockabilly western shirts, 40s gabardine, 50s swing, 60s mod and 70s disco.
- Smokydiva's Vintage Clothing: Specializing in vintage clothing from the 1920s through the 1980s, costumes, and collectibles.
- Snazzy Girl Vintage: Specializing in vintage 50s-70s slips,dresses and jewelry.
- Special Occasion Vintage: Ready-to-wear vintage dresses and accessories for formal events, weddings or costume parties.
- Steel Magnolias: Specializes in vintage clothing, hats, shoes and accessories, civil war and airline memorabilia. Order by Email.
- Swank Vintage: Women's designer clothing and accessories, mainly from the 1950s through 80s, including Custo tops.
- Tangerine Boutique: Vintage, antique and couture clothing and accessories.
- That Perfect Little Black Dress: Vintage "little black dresses" for any occasion - long or short. Sleek 1940s swing dresses, 50s cocktail dresses, 60s micro-mini's to sleek present-day outfits. Also coats, capes and sewing patterns.
- The Original Parachute Pants Store: Original nylon 80s Parachute Pants, Nylon Jeans, Nylon Overalls and Nylon Cargo Pants are available.
- The Paper Bag Princess: Vintage Couture including clothing owned by celebrities.
- The Very Best: T-shirts for men and women with slim cut and graphics to resemble shirts from the 1970s and 80s.
- The Vintage Vault: Deco to Disco clothing with large pictures and detailed descriptions.
- The Way We Wore: Specializing in 1940s to 1960s, hippie and go-go, 1970s disco and wigs.
- TheFROCK.com: Specializing in dresses and gowns from the civil war, victorian, edwardian, flapper, and mid-century eras, as well as designer frocks from Chanel, Balenciaga, Ceil Chapman, Lilli Ann, Galanos, and Dior.
- Trashtique: Online vintage clothing boutique for women with quirky selections such as shopping by mood and personality.
- Trousseau: A collection of fine antique fashion from the 18th century - 1930 with extensive research.
- Unique Vintage Clothing: Unique vintage apparel offers bargain to designer vintage clothing, from collectible and antique apparel to designer and haute couture.
- Unruly Retro Clothing: Hip, retro, funky, vintage and gothic clothes and accessories for men and women from Unruly in California.
- Victori Limited: Fine antique and vintage clothing and accessories, plus reprints of Cathy Taylor's articles on the subject, and links.
- Victorian Millinery: Catalog of vintage clothing and accessories including hats, purses and shoes. Period and conditions are clearly marked.
- VinRetro: Specializes in vintage shirts and jackets from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
- Vintage Griffin Vintage Clothing: Fine, rare and exquisite vintage clothing and vintage fashions, and also an array of vintage related items for the vintage lifestyle.
- Vintage Baubles: Designer vintage clothing including costume and fine jewelry, lingerie, accessories, and wedding gowns.
- Vintage Chicks: Clothing, purses, hats and most any nostalgic collectible. Waverly, Ohio.
- Vintage Designer Clothing: Selling vintage designer clothing, shoes, and accessories, specializing in women's clothing and men's ties. Email to order.
- Vintage High Fashion: Couture clothing for elegant day or evening wear.
- Vintage Kate's Vintage Clothing: Specializing in fashions dating from the 1930s to 1970s including Gatsby, Pin Up, Swing, Mod, Boho, and Glam.
- Vintage Looks: Large photographs and online ordering for vintage clothing and accessories.
- Vintage Martini: Collection of vintage clothing and patterns dating from the 1840s through the 1950s.
- Vintage Silhouettes: Vintage clothing for men and women from 1860s to 1960s
- Vintage Slips: Offering a variety of vintage lingerie including half slips, full slips, panties, gowns, peignoirs, corsets, bras and girdles.
- Vintage Swank: Vintage clothing and accessories for men, women and children from the 1920s-1970s.
- Vintage Textile: Antique clothing, vintage couture and designer wear, collectible high fashion clothing plus decorative textiles.
- Vintage Vixen: Vintage clothing featuring the history of clothing from the prim and proper Victorians to the mod 1970s.
- Vintage Voola: An eclectic selection of fine vintage clothing and accoutrements from the 1930s through the 1970s at sane prices.
- Vintage-Gear: Vintage-Gear specializes in vintage-emo-skate-surf-rock clothing. We carry those hard to find t-shirts, shoes, pants, ringers, jerseys,polos and guayaberas for men as well as women.
- VintageLingerie.Biz: Offering vintage lingerie with seasonal specials.
- VintageTrends.com: Online retail store offering vintage clothing including military outfits.
- Vintageous: Vintage clothing, costume jewelry, and fashion accessories from the 1920s to the 1950s and beyond, including formal and casual wear, swing, rockabilly, mod and other classic retro styles.
- Vintagepimp.com: Offers vintage clothing and accessories specializing in leather, suede and 80s clothing.
- Viva la Frock: Specializes in vintage wedding gowns and evening dresses.
- Viva la Vintage: 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s vintage clothes and accessories for women and men. Specialty categories include cherries, plus sizes and leopard prints.
- Wacky Cats: Specializing in vintage clothing for men and women, including accessories, shoes, hats, jewelry, lingerie and textiles from the 1920s -1970s.
- Woodland Farms Antiques & Vintage: Offering vintage and antiques clothing, textiles and accessories from the mid-1800s to the 1960s. Specializing in vintage clothing patterns.
- denimjunkies: Buy vintage denim jeans and jackets as well as flight jackets, jungle jackets, and Champion sweatshirts online.
- norasake: Vintage, vintage-themed, and reproduction clothing and accessories for women and men from the 40s to the 70s.
- realvintage.com: All clothing is twenty dollars or under with emphasis on bowling shirts, jackets and disco wear.
- teenagedopeslave.com: Vintage and retro clothing and accessories including rockabilly and reproductions.