Search Home : Shopping : Clothing : Costumes
- AJ's Magic, Inc.: Offers clown socks, clown shoes, and feathered magic props.
- Alexanders Costumes: Costumes, masks, props, make-up, wigs and hats for all occasions. Most are in adult sizes. There are a few children's costumes as well.
- All Dressed Up: Costumes, make-up, prosthetics and theatrical supplies.
- American Costume Company: Costume rental company specializing in period and masquerade costumes.
- Annie's Costume & Magic: Holiday, magic and general costumes for adults, children, and pets. Masks, accessories and props.
- Big Costumes: Plus sized costumes and special occasion wear.
- Boston Costume Company: Large selection of holiday, animal, and professional costumes for use in events and filmed productions. Rentals in stock, products for sale, map and directions, and links.
- BuyCostumes: Costumes for adults, kids and pets. Large selection of Halloween costumes and accessories.
- Card and Party Giant: Party supplies store with costumes.
- Cindy Makes Things: Sculpting and casting character heads, precisely duplicating artwork to costume form.
- Clicket: Costumes for almost any event; will ship worldwide.
- Clickit: Costumes for both adults and children. Includes toddler costumes and some plus size costumes.
- Cosmic Outfitters: Costumes for adults and pets. Plus sizes available for women size 14-20, and men size 42 - 50. Includes wigs, teeth, and footwear.
- CosmicOutfitters.com.: Ideas and accessories for the party bound costume for Halloween, masquerade and costume parties.
- Costello and Sons: Variety of styles and designs manufactured for any garment you require.
- Costume Gallery: Costume manufacturer for dancers, skaters, gymnasts, and drill team members selling only to dance and gymnastic school owners and certain public and private nonprofit organizations.
- Costume Holiday House: Costumes for assorted events.
- Costume Shop.com: Costumes for all occasions, Halloween, Renaissance, period, theatrical costumes and costume accessories for Halloween, Marilyn Monroe, gothic, Elvis.
- Costume Universe: Halloween costume. Online shop for costumes, masks, make-up, prosthetics, hats, and wigs.
- Costume Zone: Large selection of costumes and featured costumes.
- Costume and Magic: A full line of children and adult costumes, wings, crowns, wigs and specialty items, and magic.
- Costumes Inc.: Offering costumes in child and adult sizes, props and decorations for Halloween, masquerade, theatrical events, and dance.
- Costumes by Antonia: Custom-made costumes; historic, theatrical, and mascot. Includes designer profile.
- Costumes by Betty: Assorted costumes for sale.
- Crescendo Costumes: Provide costumes to hire or buy. Several thousand ex-BBC wardrobe costumes, used in many major productions. Based in Reading, UK.
- Danny's Trix & Kix: Costumes, accessories, masks, and make-up. Costumes are in sizes up to size 20 for women up to size 50 for men. Costumes for Christmas and Halloween.
- Dental Distortions: Fake teeth for Halloween, family reunions, blind dates.
- Dixon Costumes: Costume company that sells and rents costumes and all related items, including masks, wigs and make-up.
- Dragonfly Design Studio: Features costumes, masks, historical costume sewing patterns, wigs, and make-up.
- Fierberg's Costume Warehouse: Retailer of costume rentals and sales, wigs, boas, hats, beards, and Ben Nye Makeup.
- Frank Bee Costumes: Costumes for all ages. Sizes: XSmall -- XXXXL). Medieval and Renaissance Costumes, wigs, masks, makeup and props.
- Gibson Costume Shop: Assorted costumes.
- Graphica Design's: Custom fit spandex costumes and theatrical apparel.
- Hidden Treasures: Costumes for children and adults for theater, Halloween and other festivities. Also have masquerade masks and headdresses. International shipping offered.
- Hollywood Studios Costumes: Large selection of assorted costumes.
- House of Masquerades: Masks, costumes, makeup, tiaras, props, and wigs.
- Invisible Costumes: Very unusual, unique costumes; invisible man or cowboy, vampire with friends.
- Joyful Costumes: Made-to-order costumes for individuals and theater productions; men's, women's, children's, and dolls. Mime, dance, Medieval and Renaissance, plus a heavy focus on the Biblical period. (Pompano Beach, Florida, USA)
- Jumpsuits Fit for a King: Provides jumpsuits for Elvis impersonators worldwide.
- Laughing Skull Productions: Catspaws, love gloves and kitten mittens.
- Magic Costumes Online: Hand-made costumes.
- Magic Makers Costumes: Costume rentals and retail merchandise. Complete on-line catalog.
- Marylen Costumes: Costumes for all occasions.
- Monster Makers: For Do-It-Yourself Monster Makers ranging from amateur hobbyists to professional SPFX artists; supplies for use in Film, TV, and Haunted House productions.
- Murielle Roy and Co: Specializes in fabric and trim for performers. Samples, size, and color charts.
- Ostriches Online: Features a selection of feathers, boas, fringe, fans and theatrical and costume accessories available.
- Party Props: Products include Halloween and Renaissance costumes and accessories.
- Pendragon Shoes: Designer shoemakers specialising in historic, theatrical, and art footwear. Includes products, online ordering, and links. Australia.
- Pimpdaddy.Com: Bling bling and pimp outfits.
- Polish Folk Costumes: Extensive information, history and general background of Polish Folks Costumes; custom costumes.
- Pookey Snoo: Poodle sSkirts for kids and adults.
- Ronjo: Costumes, wigs, character props and makeup for parties and special events.
- Rose Chong Costumes: Various inflatables and regular costumes.
- SandW Costumes: Custom designed garments and costumes for stage and special occasions.
- Sandi's Costumes: A selection of adult women's costumes.
- Sarah A. Iams: Costume designs for Theater, Opera, and other venues. Includes Photos and sketches.
- Satin Apple: Offers costumes, accessories, mascots, and vintage reproductions.
- Scary Faces: Halloween costumes, masks, props and accessories.
- Screamers Costumes: Costumes, masks and novelty items for Halloween.
- ShopCostumes.com: Halloween costumes, masks, props, decorations, and costume accessories.
- Show-Off, Inc.: Custom made costumes, outfits and uniforms for individuals and teams of twirlers, skaters, ballroom dancers, cheerleaders, wrestlers, and performers of all types.
- Spot Lite Magic: Offers costumes, accessories, magic, and jokes. Sizes range from Toddler to Adult.
- Spotlight Fashions by Lindsey Cunningham: Custom costumes and headpieces for individuals, weddings, and the entertainment industry. Some wholesale available. Indexed images of past work. (Ocoee, Florida, USA)
- Star Design Costumes: Halloween, Renaissance, and party type costumes.
- The Costume Rental Shop: Creators and suppliers of costumes to the general public. Will ship anywhere in Canada. Includes photos of a selection of costumes available.
- The Costumer: Seasonal, theatrical, masquerade, and character, mascot costumes.
- The Enchanted Needle: Handmade historical custom gowns for weddings, SCA events, and Faires; also has fairy, angel, and movie costumes. All clothing fabricated by a theatrical costume designer and artist; ordering information and design pictures.
- The Kostume Room: Offers costumes and accessories for all occasions.
- Thunder Thighs Uniforms: Costumes and uniforms rental to the film and television industry. Clothes from the Victorian era to the 1990`s.
- United Mask & Party Manufacturing, Inc.: Costumes, wigs, masks, and party supplies. Contact information, office hours, indexed catalog.
- Ursula's Costumes: Costumes and accessories for all ages.
- Wonder House Costumes: Offers costumes and accessories for sales or rent.
This category in other languages: