Search Home : Shopping : Clothing : Footwear
- 123Shoes.com: Selection of footwear for men and women.
- 1st -in -footwear: Shoes for men, women and children. Free shipping for Internet sales.
- A Step Above: Specializes in high fashion footwear and accessories for women and men.
- A Step Apart: Offering mens and womens footwear with comfort features.
- Allen Edmonds: Assorted footwear for sale.
- Allen Edmonds Classics: Selection of Allen Edmonds footwear.
- Amiana Ltd.: Selection of footwear for women, teens and children .
- Aquila Shoes: Australian footwear retailer with over 20 stores nationally.
- Arcopedico Shoes: Selection of Arcopedico Shoes.
- Atelier: Offers a variety of designs for men and women, as well as jewelry, clothing and accessories.
- Atelier Fusaro Shoes: German store offering brand name footwear.
- Aurora Shoes: Handcrafted shoes designed to fit the feet.
- B.A. Mason Shoe: Casual, athletic and dress shoes for men and women.
- Barratts: Barratts, Saxone and Stylo shoes.
- Barrie Shoes: Brand name shoes for men, women and children.
- BassShoes.com: Features Bass footwear for th entire family.
- Bay Street Shoes: Offering Dr. Martens, ECCO, Naot, BCBG, Havana Joe.
- Bob Ellis Shoes: Womens and Mens designer footwear.
- Bohemond: Custom handmade leather boots, shoes, and footwear.
- Born Shoes: Footwear for men, women, and children.
- Brown Shoe Company: Brand name designs for men, women and children.
- Brown's: Selection of footwear.
- Chester Boot Shop: Selection of Dr. Martens.
- Clobber Leather: Mfg. of Australian sheepskin footwear.
- Correct Shoe Fitters: Name brand shoes and orthotics with shoe repair.
- Cudas: The official site of Cudas Footwear.
- Danner Shoe Company: Hunting, hiking, military, work, and fishing boots and shoes.
- Dexter Shoes: Street shoes, golf shoes, and bowling shoes.
- Dot Footwear: Offers a variety of brand name shoes for the family.
- EJ Footwear Group: Sandals, work and safety footwear, and western boots.
- Eastland Shoe: Men's and women's casual footwear.
- Elite shoes: Official website for the company.
- Espadrilles: Classic and fashion styles. 100% cotton and silk uppers hand stitched to 100% jute soles.
- Etienne Aigner: The official site features shoes in hard to find sizes.
- Eurotrendz.com: Designer Italian shoes for men and women.
- Exotic Custom Shoes and Boots: Handmade shoes and boots.
- Fabric Shoes: Custom made silk, tapestry and fabric shoes.
- Famous Footwear: Shopping for named-brand shoes for the family. Includes a store locator.
- Friedman's Shoes: Footwear in a range of sizes and widths up to 20 wide.
- Goler Shoes: Designer footwear for men and women.
- Gravis Footwear: Designs and produces shoes for snowboarders, skateboarders, and surfers.
- Guat Shoes: Handmade shoes for men and women.
- Heavenly Soles: Brands such as: Destroy, Fluevog ,Tred air, and Bastad.
- Houser Shoes: Name brand footwear for men and women.
- Hush Puppies: Casual footwear for the entire family.
- Hush Puppies Shoes: Casual shoes for men and women.
- Inge's Footwear: Selection of casual and dress footwear.
- Instep Shoes: Shoes and boots by: TUK, Gripfast, Dr. Martens, Tredair, and Monkeyboots.
- James & James: Brand name footwear such as Kickers, Pod, Airwair Dr Martens, and Adidas.
- Jgear: Shoes and boots by Weinbrenner and Thorogood for sportsman and uniformed professionals.
- Jones Bootmaker: Offers own-brand men's and women's shoes, boots, and accessories. U.K based.
- Journeys Shoes: Athletic sneakers, boots, sandals, clogs, t-shirts, and handbags.
- Keds: Sneakers and casual shoes for women, girls, and toddlers.
- Lehigh Valley Safety Shoes: Safety shoes and boots. Styles for both men and women.
- Lonnie's Ballroom: Dance shoes from Supadance Freed of London, and Caapezio.
- Marg of Pepper Pike: Dress shoes personalized with custom accessories. Also offers customized purses.
- Michele Olivieri: Brand name European footwear.
- Minnetonka Moccasins: Women's and men's moccasins plus fur and leather hats.
- Nearly Perfect Shoes: Name brand shoes for the entire family.
- Nicole Shoes: Sandals, stylish career shoes, and casual shoes.
- OnlineShoes.com: Men's and women's dress, athletic, and casual shoes.
- Payless Shoe Source: Offers womens, mens, childrens and accessories.
- Pedestrian Shops: Men's and women's shoes, sandals, clogs and boots.
- Pegasus Footwear: Men's and women's footwear.
- Piloti Driving Shoes: Driving shoes for racecar drivers and motorsport enthusiasts made with Nomex and leather.
- PlanetShoes.com: Selection of leather shoes and boots.
- Rawsons: Shoes and boots from Haflinger, Minnetonka, Anywears, and Pendleton.
- Reyers: Shoes for the whole family. Name brands such as Unlisted, 9 West and Rockport.
- Rogan's Shoes: Men's and women's shoes.
- Sear's Shoe Store: Name brand shoes for the whole family.
- Sebago.com: Selection of Sebago shoes.
- Sha Sha: Featuring a variety of footwear.
- Shoe City: Fashion, casual and work shoes for women and men.
- Shoe Scene: Featuring designer brands such as: Donald Pliner, Espace, Arche, and Mark Schwartz
- Shoe Superstore: Name brand shoes, workboots, sneakers and clogs for the entire family.
- Shoebuy.com: Dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women, teens and children.
- Shoes On The Net: Features shoe brands, styles, and fashion content.
- Shoes On The Web: Brand name footwear.
- Shoes Unlimited: Selection of Women`s, Men`s and Children`s shoes.
- Siam Leather Goods: Shoes for men and women. Made using exotic skins such as alligator.
- Sika Footwear: Occupational footwear made for work and pleasure.
- Simple Shoes: Sneakers, shoes, clogs and sandals by Simple of Santa Barbara, California.
- Skechers Inc.: Shoes, boots, and sneakers for the entire family.
- SoftMoc: Men's and women's shoe store.
- Solely Shoes: Selection of brand name footwear.
- Stacy Adams Shoes: Men's dress shoes and footwear. Where to buy guide.
- Stravers: Collection of large and small size shoes for men and women.
- Stubbs & Wootton: Slippers for men, women, and children, plus mules, slides and heels for women.
- Sutor Mantellassi: Men's and women's handmade shoes.
- The New England Shoe Outlet: Name brand recreational and military footwear.
- The Shoe Dept.: Line of brand name family footwear including dress, casual, athletic and work.
- The Shop For Shoes: UK store selling name brands such as Grenson, Loake, Alfred Sargent and Padders.
- The Walking Experience: Rockport shoes for men and women.
- Tony Shoes Inc.: Shoes for the entire family. Dress, casual, boots, and fashion.
- Tozzok: Shaka Sandals, used by the Navy Seals.
- Underground Shoes: Alternative style Screwed Steel Cap boots and gothic footwear brands, inspired by the British music culture.
- Voodooshoes.com: Fashion footwear for men and women.
- Way Cool Shoes: Offering boots, heels and creepers.
- Wicked Road Warrior: Footwear including athletic shoes, biker and casual boots.
- WindWalkers.net: Custom handmade sheepskin slippers, sports sandals and boots.
- Wise Feet: Fashion and comfort shoes from brands like Clarks, Bostonian, and Rangoni.
- Zappos: Featuring dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women.
This category in other languages: