Search Home : Shopping : Clothing : Natural Fiber : Wool
- Aran Sweaters Donegal, Ireland.: At Aransweaters.com we have put together some of the finest examples of this decoratively patterned Irish garment.
- Blacksheep Trading Co.: Maine retailers of sheepskin products.
- Bodotex: European fashion garments made from hand-woven wool. Sells blankets, pullovers, stoles, jackets, ponchoes, hats, scarves, vests, and kids' clothing.
- Christian Scott of Scotland Online: Scottish cashmere and wool sweaters, capes, serapes, scarves, pashminas, arans and fishermans.
- Claggan Crafts: Speciality Scottish knitwear. Wildlife, cats, dogs and other animal motifs knitted into your garments.
- Colorado Sheepskin: Sheepskin products including slippers, Ugg boots and clogs.
- Ewe 2 You Sheepskins: Features shearling sheepskin slippers, hats, mittens, and other products. Offers custom fitting and special orders.
- Glendalough Woollen Mills: An online gift store for Irish products including knitwear, jewellery, scarves and capes.
- Great Northern Knitters: Canadian manufacturer of outdoor wool sweaters.
- H. B. Heyworth Cashmere Specialists: Sells cashmere sweaters for men and women.
- Hand Knitted Garments: Offers sweaters and cardigans for men, women, and children as well as woolen hats for women.
- Hebridean Woolhouse: Offers a variety of sweaters, throws and accessories in wool.
- Icebreaker: Merino woollen clothing, hats and socks for the outdoors.
- Inverallan Ltd: Hand-knitted traditional Aran sweaters and cardigans.
- Island Heritage: Natural, undyed knitwear and tailored garments from the wool of rare breeds of British sheep.
- Kiwi Enterprises: 100% New Zealand merino wool sweaters, hats, gloves, scarves and socks.
- Kiwi-Collections: Supplier of woollen apparel and shearling footwear.
- Ktena Knitting Mills: Undergarments made from machine washable Australian merino wool.
- Lands Downunder: Certified organic merino wool clothes and underclothes for men, women, and babies. Also features possum fur garments and mohair blankets.
- MadeNZ: New Zealand made sheepskin slippers, shearling coats, ugg boots, wool mattress pads and wool comforters.
- Mill Valley Sheepskin and Leather Co.: Luxury sheepskin, shearling, leather and fur coats and apparel.
- Mortonhouse: Wool hats, sweaters and knitwear.
- New Zealand Chunkies: Hand-fashioned New Zealand sweaters made from 100% wool. Large range of colors and natural undyed colors.
- Nordic Natural Woollens: Merino wool and silk undergarments for babies, children and adults.
- Nordstrikk Norwegian: Specializes in traditional Norwegian knitwear.
- Norway Sweaters: Norwegian sweaters, luxurious wool sweaters for men and women. Pullovers, cardigans and v-neck sweaters, delivered by FedEx.
- Norwegian Sweaters: Offering new and used norwegian sweaters for men, ladies, children and toddlers.
- Organic Matters: Offers a range of natural wool and organic cotton products including sweaters, socks, and bedding.
- Pelage: New Zealand company specialising in natural fibre homeware and apparel.
- ScandinavianWools.com: Scandinavian wool sweaters, coats, capes, jackets and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Shearling-Coat.com: Designer shearling coats and vests for men and women.
- Sheepish Designs: All-natural sweaters handmande in New Zealand by Isabel Walker.
- Sheepskin Express: Offers custom made sheepskin seat covers, rugs, slippers, baby care, auto accessories, hats, toys and other products.
- Sheepskin Factory: New Zealand sheepskin pelts and products such as clothing, rugs, mattress pads and car seat covers.
- Sickafus Sheepskins: Manufacturer of sheepskin products including coats, hats, slippers, rugs, car accessories and leather goods.
- The Magnificent Mohair Shop: Sells a variety of clothing and accessories for men and women in natural color or dyed mohair.
- Warm and Wonderful Wool Farm: Specially crossed wool breed sheep produce a long lustreous fibre from which we create soft and silky sweaters and many others garments in all the natural colours of the sheep.
- Whale Cove Knitters: Handknit sweaters and pullovers featuring maritime themes. Also sells sweater kits.
- William Lockie & Co Ltd: Luxury knitwear in cashmere, lambswool, angora, merino and mohair. Includes sweaters, pullovers or cardigans.
- Wool Shop: Offers 100% hand knitted wool cardigans and sweaters.
- baabaaZuzu: Handcrafted wool clothing for women out of recycled sweaters and other materials.
This category in other languages: