Search Home : Shopping : Clothing : Natural Fiber
- Allola.com: Apparel and accessories made from cashmere, pashmina, silk and cotton.
- Cottonfield, LLC: Organic and natural fiber clothing for men and women.
- Deva Lifewear: Home of comfortable, casual clothing for women and men, hand-crafted in the USA of conventional, green and organic cotton.
- Dyed in Vermont: Brilliant colorfast tie-dyed cotton clothing in sizes xsmall to 3x and a variety of patterns.
- EcoAmerica: Hemp and organic cotton clothing, housewares, shoes, candles, home decorating, and body care.
- Feeling Goods: Organic cotton and hemp clothing for women, men, children and infants. Also provides household goods, furniture and personal care items.
- Feeling Goods: Organic cotton, hemp and natural fiber clothing, accessories, and bedding.
- Garnet Hill: natural fibers catalog offering luxurious bedding, designer fashions, comfortable maternity wear, fine lingerie, and colorful children's clothing.
- Grass Roots Natural Goods: Women's, men's and kids' clothing, casual to dressy. Socks, underwear, bedding and tampons. Hem and certified organic American cotton.
- Greenfibres: Garments made from organic cotton, organic linen, hemp, organic wool and untreated silk and cotton.
- Heartfelt Gift: Scarves, throws, socks and balls, hand woven by artisans in New Zealand. They are made of felted merino wool, mohair and silk.
- Holland & Sherry: Offering a diverse range of clothes that can be delivered anywhere in the world.
- Irish Sweaters Direct: Luxury Irish knitwear: an exclusive collection of handknit fashion, aran sweaters and cardigans direct from Ireland's finest manufacturers; men's, women's and children's.
- Kokomo Cotton Company: Provides wrinkle free cotton clothing including pants, shirts, shorts and jackets.
- Linara: Products and designer clothes made of linen.
- Marax: Blouses, sweaters, caps, dresses and baby shoes hand-made from natural materials.
- Niche Online: Women's flax and linen apparel and accessories featuring designs by Jean Engelhart and Blue Fish Clothing. Available in plus size.
- Oregon Cotton Mill: Casual cotton clothing in a wide range of styles, colors, and sizes.
- Patricia's of Hilton Head: Flax linen clothing in sizes 6-26. Includes information on linen care.
- Shirt Magic: Wholesale or retail sales of hemp and organic cotton clothing, T-shirts, screen printing, and tie-dye. Printing done with non-toxic inks.
- Sissy's Prissy Panty Parlour: Natural fabric intimate apparel for men, women and infants. Organic cotton, hemp, hemp/silk, and silk.
- The Qiveut Collection: Specializing in handmade wool garments. Includes cashmere sweaters, hats, scarves, dresses, and accessories.
- Under the Canopy: Selection of natural clothing, including organic cotton, hemp and eco-fleece. Styles for every member of the family. Search by category, fabric, or clothing type.
This category in other languages: