Search Home : Shopping : Clothing : Outerwear
- Arctic Outfitters: Offers outerwear, jackets, workwear, hats, footwear, parkas, gloves, Carhartt and flame resistant clothing. Includes catalogue, photos, support information, and contact details.
- BKK Enterprises: Distributor of ArcticShield cold weather gear. Provides selection of socks, boot insulators, and gloves. Includes product and dealer information, and contact details.
- Backlash Storm Gear: Australian designed raincoats. Offers sizes, color selections, description of features and prices.
- Beyond Fleece: Offers custom fleece clothing, jackets and vests. Includes customer feedback, information about the company, product catalogue, FAQs and contact details. Offers free domestic shipping.
- Blackfield Clothing: Original Irish fleece clothing from this designer, manufacturer and retailer. Also Hot-Totz children's clothes and toys. Includes catalog, photos, FAQs, customer comments and contact details.
- CCW International Outdoor Clothing: Offers outdoor wear, camping gear and travel accessories from Scotland.
- Cameron Outerwear: Offers Polartec fleece clothing and accessories. Includes product and company information, customer feedback, retail locations, outdoor tips and contact details.
- Carhartt Work and Casual Clothing: An online source for Carhartt brand work and casual clothing.
- Carol Davis Sportswear: High-performance Arctic fleece undergarments for men and women who work, hunt or play in cold weather conditions.
- Chagnon's Outdoor Clothing: Outdoor apparel, camouflage clothing, work wear, boots and accessories Includes brand names Carhartt, Pella, Walls, 10x, and LaCrosse.
- Chuck Roast Outerwear: Polartec fleece and Glenoit Berber outerwear for kids and adults.
- CoolSport: Offers personal body cooling garments and vests to prevent heat stress in warm environments.
- Country Store and Gardens: Offers Helly Hansen raingear, featuring the highliner bibs, jacket.
- Ddot Inventories: Offers vests, dusters, and jackets for men and women.
- Denewear Outdoor Clothing Stockists: Akubra, R M Williams, White Stuff, Swandri, Porvair waterproof socks and gloves and coats, trousers and boots.
- Driza-Bone Clothing: Offers waterproof coats, hats, leggings, and wax clothing in children and adult sizes for next day delivery.
- Dynamonster: Offers polar fleece clothing and accessories, including hats, mittens, and vests.
- Everyday Gaiters: Head, wrist, boot, and foot gaiters available to keep you warm.
- Frogg Toggs: Offers waterproof, breathable outerwear.
- Frosty Fleece: Retailer carries fleece outerwear, including jackets, hats, and blankets, for adults, children, and infants.
- G.A.M.E. Sportswear, Ltd.: Jackets for sportswear, baseball, fight, fire and rescue.
- Gill Clothing: Offers full range of Gill marine clothing.
- Great Outdoor Clothing Company: Offers outerwear, fleece, shoes, thermals, biking gear, backpacks and accessories. In-store and online shopping available.
- Gull Cottage Denim Jackets: Offers custom designed denim jackets for men, women and children with personalization services.
- Hansfree Inc.: Cool mesh 9 pocket vest for travel, hiking, biking, shopping and disabled.
- Helly Hansen: Complete line of durable outdoor clothing.
- Helly Hansen Bellevue Square: Stocks a complete line of durable, technical outdoor clothing made from high-tech for extreme weather conditions.
- I.D. Specialties Inc.: Full line Carhartt clothing dealer offering free embroidery with purchase.
- IBEX: Performance outdoor clothing.
- Industrial and Recreational Rainwear: Products include industrial rainwear, boots, rain suits, rain coats, ponchos, and safety vests.
- J. Graham and Co.: Outdoor clothing by Barbour, fishing tackle and shooting equipment. Includes catalog, contact details and company information.
- Jacket4U: Name brand jackets and outertwear including Bill Blass, North Face, Columbia, London Fog, Lee and Dunbrooke.
- Jerrys Country Store: Offers Carhartt clothing products.
- Johnson Woolen Mills: Manufacturers of woollen outerwear for 150 years. Wool coats, jackets, pants, vests, blankets and accessories for outdoorsmen, women and children.
- KZN Conservation Trust: Offers a range of outdoor clothing and accessories.
- Kakadu: Offering outerwear for men.
- Kakadu Traders: Waterproof outer wear for men and women. From Australia, shipped around the world.
- Knütes USA: Offers Polartec jackets, vest, gloves and headbands. Outer layers of children's items have reflective tape.
- Kreamer Sports: Offers heated clothing by using safe, low voltage heating.
- Last Chance Sportswear: Outdoor clothing for active lifestyles.
- Marblehead Outfitters: Wide range of outdoor clothing offered online.
- Margaret's Dickeys: Sales of fleece dickeys with hats, hoods or headbands.
- Martimus Sport: Vests, jackets, pants and American made outerwear fashions. Includes baby and childrens wear. USA only.
- MasqueRays: Sun protective clothing, swimwear, and protective hats for children and adults.
- Moss Brown: Outdoor and running gear direct from the factory.
- Mountain People: Casual outdoor and travel clothing and accessories.
- Musto Performance Clothing: Clothing that provides protection from the elements.
- NBC Outlet: Supplying clothing by Carhartt, Outback Trading Company Ltd., and others, for work and leisure.
- Necina Outfitters: Suppliers of Carhartt Clothing within the United States. Includes jackets, dungarees, denim, overalls, shirts, sweats, work wear and arctic wear.
- NetJackets.com: Microfibre and weatherproof jackets and shirts, hooded fleece shirts and sweat pants.
- Nick Ashley Performance Clothing: View the latest hard wearing fashion. Designed for ease of movement, comfort and durability look good in Nick Ashley performance clothing.
- Nooknits: Knit and crochet studio specializing in handmade ponchos, hats, scarves and mittens.
- North by Northwest: Outdoor clothing, footwear, and accessories.
- Northern Bugwear: Shirts and pants designed to keep mosquitoes, black flies and other bugs away, with six different patterns to choose from. Made from hemp/cotton.
- Off the Path: Barbour jackets, Aigle wellingtons and country clothing from Stewardsons Hawkshead shop. Product details and photos.
- Oilskin.Com: Offers leather boots, hats, moleskin trousers and oilskin coats.
- Outdoors Plus More: Industrial quality rain suits, parkas, ponchos, boots, and umbrellas.
- Overland Sheepskin Company: Specializing in fur, wool and leather coats, hats, and boots.
- Overland Sheepskin Company: Providing sheepskin, leather, and fur outerwear.
- Oversize Outfitters: Advantage, Mossy Oak and Realtree patterned hunting clothes in sizes 3XL-8XL.
- Plastex Protective Rainwear: Manufacturer and importer of industrial and recreational rainwear, footwear, and safety items.
- Prineville Men's Wear: Offers leading brands of western clothing and footwear.
- Quba Clothing: Manufacturers of sailcloth jackets, pants, shirts, fleece and bags. Also offers limited edition jackets made from the "retired" sails of famous yachts.
- Rainforest: Men's cloth and leather outerwear.
- Rainwear Imports: Offering a wide selection of rainsuits for outdoor activities and industrial applications.
- Ranger Wear: Clothing and sportwear for men, women and children.
- Red Rover Clothing:: Hand-made fleece outerwear, hats, and blankets for all ages.
- Ripzone International: Jackets, pants, sportswear and accessories for outdoor use.
- Rivers West Apparel: Waterproof fleece outerwear.
- Rocky Mountain Connection: Offers named brand casual outdoor clothing and equipment.
- Rocky Mountain Direct: Specializing in fleece, golf wear, camping accessories, leather bomber jackets, denim, club jackets and accessories.
- Royal Robbins, Inc.: Outdoor and travel clothing.
- SCOTTeVEST: Offers vest designed to let you carry and use electronic devices.
- Sacks Department Store: Offering a large selection of workwear, workboots, and casual clothing from Carhartt, Timberland, and Woolrich.
- Schott Jackets: Leather and sheepskin motorcycle, flight, and bomber jackets and coats, along with wool peacoats.
- Scotia: Offers Barbour, Musto, and Tilley jackets and clothing.
- Scottims Products: Hand warmers, pocket warmers, heated vests and jackets.
- Shearlings.com: Canadian manufacturer and importer of shearling outerwear. Featuring designer collections from Dominic Bellissimo, Christ Leather and Sawyer of Napa.
- Shepherd's Flock: Offers sheepskin products handmade in Vermont.
- Sierra Trading Post: Limited quantities, selection varies, bargain prices.
- Slioch Outdoor Clothing: Extreme weather clothing from the Highlands of Scotland for search and rescue teams and mountaineers.
- Stormtech U.S.A.: Makers of causal outerwear and technical wear.
- Sun Clothing: Offers sun protective clothing and accessories.
- Sun Protective Clothing: Lightweight casual clothing designed to provide sun protection. Sizes from infants to adults.
- Sun Solutions Inc.: Lightweight cool clothing and sun protective accessories.
- Sun-Togs: A UK company providing clothing of Sun Protection Factor 100+ for babies, children and adults.
- Surplus Outlet: Carhartt work clothes, Columbia jackets, parkas and snowpants, outerwear and boots.
- Sécurité 58: Offers Canadian made work shoes and boots, coveralls, gloves, and work apparel.
- Team One Newport: Carries foul weather clothing and other gear, including Henri Lloyd, Patagonia and Douglas Gill.
- Texas Body Hangings: Capes and cloaks for men and women. Wools and Velveteens.
- The Design Works: Online catalogue offering boating shirts, tote bags, and accessories from The Wind in the Willows.
- The DownEast Company: Downeast Maine makers of woolen blankets, capes, vests, ponchos, and other products.
- The Rain Store: Retailers of outdoor protective gear. Includes raingear, boots, gloves, umbrellas, Gore-tex and workgear.
- The RainSwetter Company: Features a garment designed for protection from the rain.
- The Sheepskin Shop: Sheepskin shearling coats and jackets for women and men.
- The Thermal Shop: A wide range of thermal clothing for outdoor pursuits such as walking, sailing, climbing, motorcycling, paragliding, hunting and military.
- The Work Wear Store: Outfitters for the outdoor worker. Embroidery and silk-screening services. Offers Rocky, Carhartt, LaCrosse, Bercowear, and Red Ball.
- Travpal: Featuring a foldable down jacket and a packable pillow for travelling.
- Triple J Sportswear: Manufacturer and retailer of sun protective clothing.
- Tropicoolers: Personal cooling bandannas and similar accessories with gallery depicting uses.
- Vicki Brenner Ent.: Offers handmade wool and cotton sweaters, tropical print shirts, knit hats and designer dresses. Includes designer's fair schedule.
- VillageShop: Features selection of Shearling coats and vests, furs, and similar accessories. Also provides information about showroom and sales policies.
- Waters Edge Clothiers: Offers coats, jackets, bombers and accessories. Garments utilize Merino lambskin from Spain as the primary raw material.
- Watershed, Inc.: Offering industrial and uniform rainwear, including jackets, bib overalls and waist paints.
- Whatbaron Limited: Suppliers of wax jackets, country clothing and fleece jackets.
- White & Bishop: Outdoor clothing and equipment, online from the UK.
- WinterRidge: Silk long underwear for men and women.
- deWeever's Wovens: Men's and women's coats, jackets, sweaters, capes, vests and accessories in handwoven wool and soft cotton chenille. Custom orders.
This category in other languages: