Search Home : Shopping : Clothing : Uniforms : Food Service
- 86 Weeds: Sells chef hats, aprons, neckties, pants, and children's apparel. Information on fabrics and sizes.
- Central Coast Uniforms and Accessories: Sales of aprons, chef wear, shirts, vests and accessories.
- Chef Direct: Online catalog of mail-order chef's apparel.
- Chef Revival: Foodservice Uniforms from Australia.
- Chef's Emporium: Chef's clothing and accessories for the professional or at-home chef. Custom embroidery.
- Chef's Hat Inc.: Manufacturer and distributor of disposable chef hats made of viscose.
- ChefWorks: Hotel and restaurant uniforms including waiters' uniforms, hospitality apparel, and kitchen clothing. Products include aprons, vests, ties, jackets, pants and coats.
- Chefwear: Full line of innovative, stylish culinary apparel including chef jackets, pants, shorts, shirts, shoes, aprons, hats and accessories.
- Club Chef Australia: Sales of clothing, cookbooks, and a large variety of knives.
- Cofias de Mexico: Chefs Hats: products are 65% polyester and 35% cotton fabric.
- Crooked Brook: Offers custom chef jackets, aprons, hats, and vests. Site contains company information, photos of clothing details such as piping, buttons, and fabric, a size chart, prices and policies.
- Culinary Classics: Offers chef's uniform apparel, including aprons, pants and headgear, and restaurant and cooking supplies.
- Econo Aprons: Waist, bib and bistro aprons in a variety of styles and colors. Also sells tablecloths and hemmed napkins.
- Flavorwear Uniform Accessories: Clothing accessories for hospitality, food, and casino employees. Includes vests, aprons, cummerbunds, hats and napkins.
- Howard Uniforms: Uniforms and aprons for restaurants; includes cashiers, serving and kitchen apparel.
- National Chef Supply Warehouse: Provides a wide variety of apparel, cutlery, footwear, and clothing for chefs in the restaurant, hospitality or recreational industries.
- New Chef Fashions: Custom embroidered uniform collection includes hats, aprons, shirts, pants, and ties.
- Saxon Uniform Network Inc.: Formal wear, aprons, kitchen uniforms, banquet/catering uniforms and blazers.
- Scof Uniforms: Chef's uniforms and aprons.
- Smart Apron Company, Inc.: Accessory that organizes items for the food server in convenient compartments.
- Specialty Apron and Textiles: Offers a full line of aprons and chefcoats chef clothes for the professional.
- The Apron Works: Aprons, chef clothing and table linens for restaurants and the industrial trade.
- The Happy Chef's Uniforms: Pants with fish, lobsters, tomatoes, pasta, veggies, stars and planets and chinese food.
- Uncommon Threads: Professional chef's clothing including aprons, coats, pants, hats, shirts, frocks, and cobblers as well as scrubs and lab coats.
- UniVogue: Culinary and custom hospitality apparel.
- Uniforms 4 You: Chef wear, health and hospitality uniforms.
- Vincenzostuxedos.com: Uniforms and accessories for waiters, bartenders, chefs, and other food service workers.