Search Home : Shopping : Clothing : Used and Secondhand
- Afterwards: Buys and sells luxury clothing in a consignment store setting.
- Army Surplus Retailer: Army surplus clothing and equipment, paintball clothing, camouflage gear, camping and outdoor accessories, retail arm of the contractors to the British Ministry of Defense.
- Bishop and Company: Plus size clothing, prom dresses, shoes, cocktail dresses, wedding gowns, evening gowns.
- Clothes Heaven: Offering previously owned designer clothing.
- Clotheshorse Anonymous: Resale women's designer clothing.
- ConsigNet - An online resale store: Shop ConsigNet for quality resale merchandise at a vintage price. All items in our storefront are less than $2.
- Crossroad's Trading Company: Place to buy, sell, and trade your fashionable clothing.
- Crystal Threads: Carries used women's designer labels, brand name clothing and accessories.
- Cy-Clothes: "Name your own price" clothing store for men and women.
- Decades, Inc.: Vintage couture and accoutrements from the 1960s and '70s for men and women.
- Deja Vu: Shop used designer name brand clothing, purses and shoes for men and women.
- Deja Vu, Inc.: Women's designer clothing.
- Denim Connection: Used jeans for sale.
- Experienced Denim: Offering Levi's, Wrangler's, denim overalls, jean jackets, bell bottoms, corduroy, and cut-offs.
- Hollywood Dressing Room: Clearance house for high fashion clothing used in fashion shows, motion picture and television productions, designer fashions that your favorite stars have worn at low discount prices.
- Jill's Upscale Consignment: Offering name brand and designer labels.
- LuxuryVintage: Previously owned designer handbags and accessories featuring items by Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel and Hermes.
- Mama's Misfortune: Offering vintage furs and faux furs, formals, accessories, coats, and hats.
- Michael's Consignment: Designer consignment shop for women featuring upscale designers.
- Mighty Flirt: Online boutique featuring collectible vintage clothing and apparel from today's emerging designers.
- New To You: Specializes in women's designer and better labels.
- Nicole's Revival: Men's, women's and children's secondhand clothing and accessories.
- Nifty Threads: Cool thrift and vintage clothing from around the United States.
- Piece Unique: Marketplace of new and pre-owned designer garments and accessories.
- Rodeo Drive Resale: Large selection of resale, new, used and vintage designer clothing and accessories. Designers like Dior, Ferragamo, Gucci, Fendi, Moschino, Burberry, Voyage and Kate Spade.
- TLC Consignment Boutique: Specializing in consignment of children, womens, and maternity clothing. Bridal Boutique features new bridal and bridesmaid gowns from Forever Yours Intl Corp.
- Teriza's Boutique: Used clothing items for sale.
- The Daisy Shop: Gently worn, vintage and current women's couture clothing and accessories.
- The Snob: Offers upscale designer women's clothing and accessories at a fraction of retail price through consignment resale.
- The Trezure Chest: Offers new, previously loved and restored brand-name fashions, clubwear, dancewear, lingerie, casual, shoes and hair scrunchies at discount prices.
- Twice New: Offers a variety of designer apparel.
- Vintage Pimp: Offers vintage clothing and accessories from the '40s, '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s, featuring styles of mod, swing, glam, punk, go-go, disco and rockabilly.
- Vintageclothingcompany.com: Offering retro clothes from the '60s, '70s and '80s.
This category in other languages: