Search Home : Shopping : Ethnic and Regional
- Cadeaux DuMonde: Imports sculpture, jewelry, musical instruments, home accessaries, rugs, hats, and dolls.
- Century Design International: Home decor, kitchen accents and jewelry from around the world.
- Cosmic Vision: Handicrafts, clothing and jewelry from Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
- E-maginativegifts: Includes jewelry, clothing, home accessories and Christmas gifts.
- Ethnic Inspiration: Ethnic crafts and jewelry from Asia, Africa, and South America
- FolkArt Gallery: Indigenous, ethnic and tribal artifacts, crafts, textiles, and jewelry from Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- Importu: Hand crafted gifts, furniture and decorative accessories from around the world. A large selection from Thailand, Indonesia, Morocco, Vietnam, India and beyond.
- Jane Piper Reid & Co: Offering a diverse collection of Asian and European home accessories, antiques, furniture, and artwork.
- Kushday: Worldwide handcrafted goods of woodcarvings and sculptures, figurines, and wall hangings.
- Magellan Traders: Handmade imported functional and decorative art and jewelry from Africa, Papua New Guinea, South America and the Orient.
- Mystery Mountain: Traditional African, Native American, and Far Eastern products as well as clothing, jewellery, statues, and unusual musical instruments.
- Novica: Handmade arts, crafts, jewelry and linens, from around the world.
- Oxfam Trading: Products from developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America, including handcrafts, books, music CDs and instruments, clothing, toys, food, and jewelry. Based in Australia.
- PaulaWalla Imports: Find traditionally ethnic and women-produced products from around the world including hand crafted European jewelry, Japanese incense, traditional Indian home decor, and American bath products.
- Prometheus Imports: Reproductions of Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Buddha and Hindu statues, ancient arms and armor, and curios.
- Rho Designs: A collection of art, paints and textiles from a variety of cultures including Vietnam, Botswana and Guatemalan.
- SERRV International: Gifts that make a difference, ethical fair trade gift and crafts products from a range of developing countries.
- Talisman Tribal Arts: Traditional ethnographic artifacts and handmade crafts including creative gift ideas, fashion accessories, and home decorating items from artisans around the world.
- Ten Thousand Villages: Fair trade international craft supplier. Crafts from arround the world from an ethical supplier.
- The Origins: Historic reproduction artifacts, hand crafted native arts and gifts representing the heritage of cultures around the world.
- The RPCV Market: Featuring items of interest to the Peace Corps community and returned volunteers, including regional food, clothing, and crafts.
- Unusual Items.com: Gifts and home furnishings such as masks, walls items and kites from around the world.
- World Experience: Your online source for items from around the world.
- WorldMouse.com: Goods from India, China, Poland, and Russia, plus flags from around the world.
- Worldscraft: Arts and crafts from around the world, crafted from wood, glass, brass, marble.
This category in other languages: