Search Home : Shopping : Food : Cheese
- Alham Wood Cheese: Buffalo milk cheese produced in Somerset.
- Amish Traditions and Minerva Cheese Factory: All natural cheeses including gift boxes, smoked and low-fat, low-salt selections. Ships in USA.
- Artisanal Cheese Center: Wide selection of cheese from around the world shipped within the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Balderson Cheese Company: Offers cheese for sale, recipes, tips, and wine suggestions. Located in Ontario, Canada
- Beecher's Handmade Cheese: Online store offering artisan cheese, gift baskets, and macaroni cheese. Also cheese appreciation and education content.
- Beechwood Cheese: Produces a natural, specialty cheese with a variety of added flavors such as jalapenos, dill weed, onions and garden vegetables.
- Bingham Hill Cheese Company: Produces American artisan cheese from Colorado.
- BrandtsCheese.com: Over 90 kinds of cheeses, specializing in Wisconsin cheese and gift baskets.
- Cabot Cheese: Making cheese and other dairy products in Cabot, Vermont, US since 1919.
- Cantin: Cheese shop in Paris which offers many traditional French cheeses for sale.
- Charlie's Fine Cheese: Produces Cheddar cheese, condiments and gift packages.
- Cheese Express: Offers a wide selection of both domestic and imported cheeses.
- CheeseByMail.com: Extensive collection of imported and domestic cheeses cut to order. Also gift baskets and gourmet items. Photos and detailed product information.
- Crowley Cheese: Cheese made with hormone-free raw milk from Vermont dairy farms.
- DiBruno Bros. House of Cheese: Over 400 cheeses from around the world and other gourmet items.
- Durrett Cheese Sales: Retail and commercial cheese distributor in Murfreesboro, Tennessee: cheeses and gift baskets.
- Eichten's Hidden Acres: Quality European cheese and Buffalo products.
- Fagundes Old World Cheese: Gift boxes of raw cow milk cheeses aged 60 days. Milk has no artificial hormones, rBST or BGH.
- Fiscalini Farmstead Cheese: Offers hand-crafted, artisan cheeses. Explains the difference between a "Farmstead" Cheese and ordinary cheese. Includes option to order online.
- France Gourmet.com: French cheeses, Poilâne bread, and gourmet wines. International shipping available from France.
- Frankenmuth Cheese House: Cheese spreads and cheddar curds, plus imported, diet, and even chocolate cheese.
- Fromages.com: French cheeses. Also provides recipes, articles, club, encyclopedia, books, festivals and links.
- Gestam B.V.: Dutch manufacturer of Edam and Gouda cheese and cheese products.
- Glengarry Cheesemaking and Dairy Supply: Provides equipment, supplies and accessories for making cheese.
- Goat Cheese Dairy: Family owned and operated Goat Dairy specializing in Feta, Chevre and Blue goat cheese. Located in the Finger Lakes of New York.
- Grafton Village Cheese Company: Handcrafted cheddar from Grafton, Vermont. Also sells Vermont maple syrup.
- Greci's: International sales of wedges or wheels of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese from Italy.
- Green Pastures Dairy: Producers of grass fed raw milk gouda cheese.
- Henri Willig: Gouda, goat, sheep and smoked cheese made at Holland cheese farm. Also sells cheese slicers and graters.
- Hilmar Cheese Company: Producer of Monterey Jack, Colby, and mild cheddar cheeses utilizing Jersey milk.
- Ideal Cheese Shop: New York based shop offering a large selection of imported and domestic cheeses. Toll-free telephone ordering, ships in continental USA.
- Kenny's Country Cheese: Raw milk cheese made in Kentucky, featuring Gouda, Cheddar and Colby.
- Lakes End Cheeses: Farmstead Fontina-style cheeses made with both goat and cow milk. Ships in continental USA.
- Llangloffan Farmhouse Cheese: Pembrokeshire producers of Welsh farmhouse cheese sold by mail order and retailers world-wide.
- Mozzarella Company: Selling fresh mozzarella, cows' milk and goats' milk cheeses, low and no-salt cheeses, cookbooks and accessories. Also offers cheese of the month club.
- Mozzarella, New York: A variety of mozzarella including fresh, Scarmoza (dry), smoked, buffalo, and string cheese.
- Murray's Cheese Shop: Imported and domestic cheeses, searchable by name or by country. Also offers gift baskets and certificates.
- Natasha's Epicurean Picnic: Selection of cheese, cheese gifts and other products.
- Oaktree Cheeses: A range of specialist british cheeses offered for sale online
- Oregon Gourmet Cheeses: Hand crafts artisan, fromage blanc, sublimity and picnic cheeses, from organically farmed Jersey cows.
- Paxton and Whitfield Cheesemongers: Offering a selection of British and French cheeses with worldwide delivery, links to related websites.
- Pearl Valley Cheese Co.: Produces a variety of award winning natural cheeses including Swiss, Longhorn (Colby and Pepper Jack) and "Cojack" cheese.
- Pinconning Cheese Co.: Pinconning cheese, Michigan made meats, pickled bologna, fudge and sausages. Single items to gift box packages shipped worldwide.
- Project Truffle: Artisan cheeses from Neal's Yard, Cowgirl Creamery, and Jean D'Alos with information on storage, wine and cheese pairing, and corporate gift baskets.
- Quesos.com: Traditional Spanish farm cow, sheep, or goat cheeses that can be selected by type, region, or age.
- Roth Kase USA Ltd.: Makers of award winning specialty cheeses such as Grand Cru Gruyere, Raclette, Homestead, Buttermilk Blue, Mezzaluna Fontina, and Landhaus Butterkase.
- Rustling Wind Creamery: Farmstead cheese maker which also offers cheese baskets, and gifts.
- Smith's Country Cheese.: Massachusett Farmstead Gouda, Cheddar Cheese and gift baskets.
- Snack Cheese Store: Cheese snacks made from real Wisconsin cheese.
- Sonoma Cheese Factory: Traditional and flavored Jack cheeses, Teleme and Sonoma reduced fat cheeses. Sold individually or in gift packages.
- Specialty Cheese Co.: Mexican, Caribbean, Indian and Middle Eastern cheeses. Also offers a large number of cheese recipes.
- Steve-N-Sons Grassfields: Raw milk, all-natural, Dutch cheeses that are farmstead-made from grass-fed cows.
- Sugarbush Farm Vermont: Produces natural Cheddar cheese.
- Sweet Grass Dairy: Fresh, semi-ripened, and naturally aged goat and cow cheeses.
- Teddington Cheese: Cheese produced in Britain and Europe from small farms. Also sells hampers, biscuits, sauces, beverages and books.
- The Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company: From England's Cheddar Valley, sales of cheddar cheese, pickles, cider and liqueur.
- The Christian Cheese Store: Cheese made by German Mennonites. Buy curds, blocks, or horns of white, yellow, or jalepeno cheddar.
- The Creamery at Washington State University: Produces Cheddar and Viking flavored cheeses packaged in cans. Also offers a monthly club membership. Lists nutritional information and ideas for using the empty cans.
- The Northumberland Cheese Company: Handmade farmhouse cheeses from sheep, goat, and cows' milk, and gift baskets.
- Vella Cheese: Handmade Monterey Jack, Cheddar and Asiago cheeses, and variety packs. Includes recipes and company history.
- Verrè: Cheeses of Apulia, Italy including mozzarella, scamorza, cow cheese, provolone, cacioricotta, fresh cheese, and stracciatella.
- Westfield Farm: Handcrafted goat and cow milk cheeses, gift baskets and goat cheese recipes.
- Wyke Farms: Farmhouse cheddar cheese maker.
- t Kaaswinkeltje: Exclusively sells farmer's (unpasteurized) Gouda cheese, from the Netherlands.
This category in other languages: