Search Home : Shopping : Food : Confectionery
- A Candy Fix: Bulk candy and chocolate, novelty candy.
- Allison's Place: Molded chocolates, almond/pecan bark, tangy fruit, peppermint white chocolate, fudge, chocolate dipped cookies, chocolate/fudge dipped apples. Gifts, custom orders.
- Au Chocolat: Truffles and chocolates, M&M'S, and Jelly Belly jelly beans.
- Aunt Belle's Confectionery: Handmade chocolates and candy from the northwoods of Minnesota. Orders can be placed from May 1 to December 15.
- Ben Myerson Candy Company: Makers of Sunkist Fruit Gems, bridge mix, almond and peanut clusters, Raspberry Fruit Fondue and Irish mint cream chocolates. Ships in Canada and USA.
- Bonbecalou: Candies, confectioneries and specialities of France: dragees, cooked sugar, caramels, toffees, pastilles. Prices in French francs.
- Border Tablet: Home-manufactured confectionery and traditional Scottish wedding favors. Contact for shipping rates outside of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- Brudy Sweets: Includes marshmallow, nut, and peanut butter candies covered in white, milk, or dark chocolate, plus fudge and peanut brittle.
- Burke Candy: Manufacturers of fine and gourmet candies. Store includes many hard-to-find candy products. All products are certified Kosher by the Chicago Rabbinical Council.
- Caldey Island: Buy handmade confectionery from the monks of Caldey Island, Wales.
- Candy Cottage Company: Manufacturers of Ultimate Pretzels - chocolate covered pretzels. Located in Pennsylvania.
- Candy Wheel: Chocolate roses, truffles, apples, pretzels. Made fresh with no preservatives.
- Candyman Online: From the Adirondacks, handcrafted chocolates, bark, fudge, sauces, gift baskets and sugar-free items.
- Carolyn's Gourmet: A line of spiced nuts, chocolates, cookies and English, New England or coffee toffees.
- Citra Products: Salt water taffy and Key Lime mints, plus a variety of fruit eating utensils. Also offers orange blossom soap and perfume.
- Dewar's Candy Store: Offers confections including Dewar's Famous Chews
- Ethel Mays: Home made fudge, chocolates, confections, and table favors.
- Fabianna Confit: Glaceed Australian apricots, Sally Williams nougats, and other confit.
- Ferndale Confectionery: Products include Jila, Jila Gum, Acton, Herbal Gold, Frozz, Jols and Licorette.
- Formiderable: Maple delicacies (confections, spreads, condiments) made from Canadian maple syrup. Site includes online ordering and contact information.
- Goodies Of Covent Garden: Handmade French chocolates and fudge in traditional or unusual flavors such as ginger or cherry brandy.
- Goody Goody Gum Drop: Offering fudge, chocolates, taffy, brittles, caramels, rock candy, and truffles.
- Grandma's Fudge Factory: Twenty flavors of fudge, plus sugar-free varieties, and brittles, bark, toffee and hand dipped chocolates.
- Granite State Candy Shoppe: Handmade chocolates, roasted nuts, fudge, brittles, candied fruits, and mints.
- Grimaldi Candies: Traditional Italian chocolates as well as some not so traditional such as orange and grapefruit strips and Chips 'N Chocolate.
- Herman Goelitz, Inc.: Includes history of Jelly Belly candy, FAQs, factory tour, recipes, and a Jelly Belly art gallery.
- Hilliard's House of Candy: Homemade, traditional chocolates, specialty candies, and ice cream.
- Honey Jewels: Honey spoons, straws, taffee, and sesame logs. Gift packs also available.
- Howse's Candy Haus: Offers fudge, caramels, brittles, and chocolates.
- Illinois Nut Company and Fantasia Chocolates, Inc.: Handmade chocolates, candy, nuts, dried fruits and gifts. All products are certified kosher. Delivery anywhere in the USA.
- Ju-C Suckers: Homemade lollipops, brittle, taffy, candy apples, and a giant sucker.
- KatySweet Confectioners: Offering a small selection of pralines, white chocolate bonbons, walnut fudge and French chocolate covered nuts.
- Konditorei Schwindhackl: From Austria, "Weizer Apfeltrueffel" - apple truffles made of chocolate and apple brandy.
- Lammes Candies: Texas pecan pralines, taffy kisses, chocolate covered nut and caramel clusters, and almond toffee. Chocolates sold November 1 through April 30.
- Laura's Candy: Offering over 30 varieties of Ben Heggy chocolates, caramels, and fresh roasted peanuts.
- Laura's Fudge: Homade fudge, chocolates, salt water taffy, and sugar-free items.
- Liberty Orchards: Makers of confections including Aplets & Cotlets, Fruit Festives, and Fruit Softees candies.
- Lloyd's of Avalon: Candy store known for salt water taffy. Also sells caramel apples, chocolates, fudge and peanut brittle.
- Lollyshop: Includes sales of lollipops, gummies, fondant, licorice, sugar-free items, mints and nuts. New Zealand company ships worldwide.
- Lopez Echeto Piedras: From Spain, sugar-coated almonds that are covered in chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Marich Confectionery: Manufacturer of a wide variety including chocolate-covered dried fruit, jelly beans, chocolates, and gift packages.
- Marini's at the Beach: Salt water taffy, caramel corn, caramel apples and handmade chocolates from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Ships in continental USA.
- Marjorie's Candies and Cookies: An assortment of gift baskets, candies and cookies to choose from.
- Mary's Gourmet: Gift bags of chocolate almond florentines.
- Marzipan World: Hand crafted marzipan fruits, vegetables and other shapes to buy online.
- Melfer's Macaroons: Offers coconut and chocolate macaroons.
- Mitchell's Fine Candies: Hand-crafted fresh chocolates, with soft centers, fruit or nut fillings, and truffles.
- Mommi and Me Candies: Chocolate pecan halves, homemade fudge, double-dipped chocolate peanuts and suggestions for corporate gifts.
- My Favorite Candy: Featuring hard to find candy bars, lollipops, gummies, chocolates, novelties, and other favorites.
- Northwest Candy Emporium: Features chocolates, peanut brittle, and gift baskets.
- Nothin-but-gum.com: Offers chewing gums, bubble gums and sugarless gums. Includes several gums made in Brazil, Canada and Mexico.
- Old Kentucky Candies: Offers gift baskets, corporate gifts, seasonal candies and fundraising products.
- Panhandle Premium Products: Makes available Canadian candy products not normally available in the United States. Nestle Coffee Crisp and Mackintosh's Creamy Toffee are both available.
- Pappy's Candies: Handmade candies include fudge, salt water taffy, mint patties, peanut butter cups, truffles, chocolate cherries, and sponge candy.
- Pemberton Candies, Inc.: Offers toffees, cashew brittle, white chocolate/cranberry almond bark, chocolate covered fruits, and truffles.
- Pete's Gourmet Confections: Specializes in gourmet marshmallows, rocky road and caramels.
- Pilgrims of Gloucester: West Country UK fudge, Belgian chocolates and truffles, specialty confectionery and corporate gifts.
- Preston's Candy: Offers hand-made chocolates, truffles, nut brittles and other candies shipped to your home from Burlingame, California.
- Richardson's Candy House: Produces homemade and hand dipped chocolates and candies.
- Robitailles Candies: Handmade mints, nut clusters, fudge, brittle and caramels.
- Ruth Hunt Candy Company: Source of chocolates and bourbon balls.
- Samuel's Of Rhinebeck: Features chocolates, penny candy and sugar-free candy.
- Sandy's Candies: An assortment of goodies; hand-molded chocolates, peanut and cashew brittles, peppermint bark, gift baskets and mugs.
- Saratoga Sweets: Home of the Peppermint Pig, a hard mint candy shaped like a pig. Also sells assorted chocolates and holiday candies.
- Savannah Candy Kitchen: Specializes in Southern candy treats, pecan pies, pecan pralines, chocolate fudge and handmade candies. Candy gift baskets, corporate gifts baskets and other candy gifts available.
- Senor Murphy Candymaker: Chocolates, fudge, brittle and candies handmade. Includes items made with red chile powder and pine nuts.
- Shenandoah Candy Company: Manufactures apple candies in six different flavors. Syrups and jellies also available.
- Skinner's Sugar House: A variety of candies including turtles, mints, handmade truffles, fudge, Jelly Bellys, maple goods, and sugar-free items.
- Sophisticated Sweets by Andrea: Brownies, chocolate, cookies, cakes and pies.
- Steve and Sue's Homemade Candies: Candy made by hand; chocolates, fudge, brittle, clusters and sugar-free items.
- Sugar Plum Chocolate and Gifts: Chocolate, gift baskets, holiday items and pasta with unusual shapes such as cats or computers are offered for sale, or a catalog can be requested.
- Susie's South Forty Confections: Hand-made Texas Pecan Toffee, Fudge and Sweet Pralines with Belgian chocolate, creamery butter and pecans. Gift boxes, baskets and custom logo tins. Printable order form online.
- Sweet Sue's Candy and Gifts: Offers fudge, chocolates, truffles, novelty candy, sugar free candy and gift baskets.
- Sweet Temptations: Sells homemade fudge, 6 flavors of caramel corn and gift baskets.
- Sweet Tooth Chocolates, Inc.: Selection of homemade fudge, assorted chocolates and holiday items.
- Sweet Tooth Small Mall: Candy store and deli offering Jelly Bellys, homemade fudge, Halvah, Ferrero Raffaellos, bulk candies, imported chocolates and gift items.
- Sweets In Bloom: Offers hand-made candy and chocolate bouquets and other gift items.
- The Candy Barrel: Family owned business featuring a variety of old time candy favorites and nostalgic tins to the latest in gourmet truffles and chocolates.
- The Candy Corner: Offering chocolates, truffles, candies and gift baskets.
- The Candy Kitchen: Homemade fudge and nostalgic candy.
- The Candy Shop: Offering chocolates, candies, nuts, fruits, gifts baskets and trays.
- The Chocolate Vault: Molded chocolates novelties, truffles, brownies, and old-fashioned candies.
- The Pink Sugar Mouse: British suppliers of traditional and handmade products. Items organised into product-types such as chocolate and fudge.
- The Ultimate Pretzel Company: Pretzels dipped in chocolate, coated with candy and/or nuts. Also available in gift boxes. Located in Michigan.
- Ultimate Nut and Candy Co.: Premium Belgian chocolate products, sold individually or by the box, including sugar free chocolate, caramel corns, brittles and gourmet nuts.
- Vermont Confectionery: Manufacturers of candy, chocolate candies, novelty pops and sells Vermont maple syrup and cheeses.
- West End Candies: Delicious candy, gift baskets and novelties for all occasions and ages.
- Wockenfuss Candy Company: Offering a variety of chocolates and old-fashioned candies.
This category in other languages: