Search Home : Shopping : Food : Gifts
- A Splendid Palate: Offering unique gourmet foods, gift baskets and boxes, lavender products, and French imports.
- A and J's Amazin': Bottled fruits and vegetables intended for display purposes only, and edible nuts and candy bottled in fancy jars.
- American Gourmet Gifts: Gift trays and baskets of nuts, dried and chocolate-covered fruit, and Godiva chocolates. Includes sugar free, kosher and fat free items.
- Best Monthly Clubs: Gourmet coffee, cookie, chocolate, jam, and salsa of the month clubs.
- Bloomin' Sweets: Candy and/or cookie bouquets, including themes such as holidays, sports, seasonal, or for kids.
- Buttonoz Company: Handcrafted candy jars made to resemble people, filled with various types of candy.
- C and H Clubs: Offers clubs with choice of monthly shipments of wine, cheese, cigars, beer, chocolate or flowers.
- CandyGram: Offers a variety of candy and fresh cakes that can be delivered overnight.
- Cheryl and Co.: Offers fresh-baked cookies, brownies, cakes, and desserts. Cookie of the month club and corporate programs available.
- Creative Chocolates of Vermont, Inc.: Specializes in gift baskets and chocolate gifts in shapes such as cheeseburgers, pizzas, cell phones or golf bags.
- Cryer Creek Kitchens: Offers an assortment of cakes, fruitcakes, cookies, nuts, tea bread, special blend coffee and gift packs.
- Elegant Edibles: Gourmet gift shop specializing in pecans and English toffee.
- Entrees to Excellence: Award winning steaks, seafood, hams, turkeys, fruit baskets, gift baskets, bakery, nuts and coffee.
- Figi's: Offers a selection of food gifts and gift baskets for any occasion.
- Fudgemail: Candy-filled greeting cards for all occasions.
- Funky Food Shop: The unusual, unnatural, outrageous and strange.
- Gifts International: Luxury gift service includes, champagne, vintage wines, malt whisky, chocolate, roses and cigars for corporate and private clients.
- Golden Spoon: Find handmade, edible delights and the home of the chocolate house.
- Gourmet Goods To You: Bringing a selection of gourmet food and goods from around the world to your doorstep.
- Gourmet-gift.com: Store features picnic baskets and backpacks, infused oils, kitchen art, and edible gifts.
- Guernsey Gifts by Post: A selection of gifts from flowers, Tipples (cream liqueur), or fruit loaf, to fudge and chocolates.
- Harry and David: Offering gourmet fruit baskets with entrees, appetizers and home style desserts.
- Heavenly Sweets: Jarred homemade mixes that include ingredients and instructions.
- Heritage Food by Anderson Williams: Gourmet gifts of steamed puddings, shortbread cookies, chutneys and cranberry condiments perfect for holidays or anytime.
- Hershey's Gift Shop: Gifts and collectibles full of Hershey's chocolate candies 0for any special event or occasion.
- Il Bongustaio: Unusual mix of Italian food items.
- Jaarsma Dutch Bakery: Family-owned and operated bakery offering gift packs of Dutch pastries, windmill cookies and speculaas.
- Kreation Specialties: Includes candy and cookie wreaths, candy centerpiece trees, gifts in quart cans, and holiday items.
- Lynd's Gourmet Fancy Food Gifts: Gourmet gifts and baskets. Jams, jellies, and curds, truffles, Greek and Italian baskets, fruits, olive oils, cookies.
- Main Street Foods and Gifts: Gourmet gifts and baskets, coffees, muffin mixes, jams and jellies, bread mixes.
- Matilda's Fine Foods: Specializing in gourmet candy, nuts, chocolates and Southern delights in an array of packaging.
- Meier's Morsels: Home-made mixes in decorative jars or baggies. Cookies, brownies, muffins, soup, mochas, cappuccinos.
- Montgomerys Corporate Gifts: Featuring cashews, offers other gifts - chocolates, Crabtree & Evelyn products, secure online ordering.
- Much Ado of California: Offers California dried fruit, nuts, and candy in bulk or gift packages.
- Nonnie Waller's Traditional Southern: Specializes in pound cakes, elegantly packaged in fabric-wrapped keepsake hatboxes.
- Notflowers Gifts: Gifts such as jelly beans, ice cream, chocolates, and cookies from major brand name companies. Gift wrap selection available.
- Nuts About Georgia: Offers cinnamon almonds and praline pecans in a variety of sizes and packaging.
- PeaceWorks Gourmet Foods: Gifts that make a difference. Natural, kosher, vegetarian, baskets, pestos, chocolates made by a socially conscious company that promotes peace in conflict regions.
- Present Taste: Mail order gourmet chocolates, truffles, pralines, liquors flowers, cards and hampers. Recipes and gift ideas.
- Pretzables: Arrangements of chocolate-coated pretzels, cookies, popcorn and nuts, with coatings and wrappings in holiday colors and themes.
- Rural Root: Offers an assortment of fods ranging from sweets to meats.
- Sargento Reserve: Features food gifts and premium cheese in individual cuts, gift assortments, meal kits, and corporate gift baskets.
- Shelburne Country Store: Gourmet and Vermont specialty foods. Includes fudge, cheeses, and homemade jams. Toys for children of all ages, books, bath and beauty products.
- St. Martin's Gourmet Gifts: Fresh fish, steaks and fruit from Florida.
- Sussie's of Mississippi: Large selection of gourmet and liqueur cakes, fruitcakes, cheesecakes and brownies.
- Swiss Colony: Featuring gourmet gifts, cheese, meat and pastry specialties from this catalog merchant.
- Tastygifts.com: Traditional, local, and regional food specialties shipped through a network of artisan food purveyors.
- Torn Ranch: Dried fruit gift packs, chocolates, trail mixes, mashuga nuts and other specialty foods.
- Trophy Nuts: Offers nuts, dried fruit and candies, packaged for gift giving.
- What's The Big Occasion: Wine, champagne, candy, and coffee gift packages, with custom labeling.
- Wolferman's, Inc.: English muffins, specialty breads, desserts, and toppings, for individual or corporate gift giving. Includes a gift of the month club.
This category in other languages: