Search Home : Shopping : Food : Meat : Jerky
- A Colorado Tradition: Beef jerky and gourmet food gift baskets.
- All World Foods: Offering original, mesquite smoked, and teriyaki beef jerky.
- Alligator Bob's: Offering meat snacks in a variety of flavors including alligator, ostrich, venison, ham, pork, and beef.
- Baggett-Enterprises: Beef jerky in a assortment of flavors.
- Bartlett Boys Premium Beef Jerky: Thick cut beef jerky made fresh to order from solid beef slabs in five flavors.
- Beef Jerky Outlet: Ten flavors of Reinhold and Timko brand beef and turkey snacks. Located in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Big John's Beef Jerky: Offers several varieties of beef jerky.
- Billabong Jerky: Kangaroo, emu, beef, crocodile, ostrich and bison jerky.
- Cartwright's Bonanza Jerky: Beef steak strips are prepared in the 'old west' tradition and are made from select cuts of lean beef, marinated in our own secret recipes, and dried to perfection.
- Cattaneo Bros Beef Jerky and Turkey Jerky: Old west style beef jerky, turkey jerky, sausage, and a variety of gift packs incorporating these items.
- Choo Choo R Snacks: Offers beef jerky and assorted meat snacks including beef sticks and venison jerky.
- Circle Z Enterprises: Sells Buffalo Bob's brand of jerky, made of exotic game meats.
- Dublin General Store Jerky: 32 varieties of jerky, all home cured and inexpensive. Beef, venison, elk, ostrich, buffalo, turkey, pork, and bear sticks.
- Final Frontier Beef Jerky: Black pepper beef jerky made from solid cuts of beefsteak.
- Fort Bridger Products: Beef jerky in chili pepper, honey glazed, Hawaiian teriyaki, and regular flavors.
- Gary West Meats: Hickory smoked beef jerky made from whole USDA inspected beef rounds.
- GlenWood Smoked Products: Family business specializing in smoked products, including: honey glazed hams, smoked turkey, and beef jerky.
- Great American Jerky Products: Retail, wholesale, private label and bulk repackaging opportunities.
- Herky Jerky: Hot and mild USDA beef, venison, buffalo, and elk jerky and sticks in one and two pound packs.
- Hombre Jerky: Specializing in jerky and beef sticks.
- House of Jerky: Sells beef, turkey, ostrich, buffalo, venison and sugar free jerkies, as well as Primo's Gourmet Olives.
- Idyllwild House of Jerky: Venison, beef, ostrich and buffalo jerky.
- Jeff's Jerky: Venison, buffalo, elk, and beef products.
- Jerky Hut East: Gourmet beef and turkey jerky. Also offers sausage, pepperoni and gift boxes.
- Jerky Hut International: A network of jerky sellers.
- Jerky Junction: Jerky Junction has the food everyone loves, beef jerky, we make sales all over the usa, people call from everywhere to get our jerky.
- Jerky by Crawford: Make and sell several flavors of beef jerky, using only wood smoke.
- JerkyMaster: Beef and buffalo jerky snacks in original, teriyaki, and jalepeno flavors.
- Juicy Jerky: Specializing in elk, buffalo, antelope, beef and turkey jerky and big game summer sausage. We also have venison jerky, pinion nuts, pine nuts and gift bags.
- King B Jerky: Producer of quality hand-cut natural beef jerky products.
- Little Joes: Several brands of jerkey, pickled sausage, and beef sticks.
- Luther's Beef Jerky: Made in the original fashion that our early pioneers did.
- Michigan's Jerky Site: Many years of experience now is bursting onto the U.S. What was Michigan's biggest secret is now available on-line. Quality, UDSA and FDA approved.
- Mild to Wild Jerky: Beef jerky from mild to wild uses only USDA approved beef. Over forty flavors, including hickory smoked and sweet mesquite.
- Mingua Brothers: 98% fat free hand carved beef jerky.
- Mountain America Jerky: Fresh made-to-order gourmet game meat jerky. Buffalo, Elk, Antelope, Venison, Salmon.
- Mr. and Mrs. Jerky: Offers buffalo, venison and beef jerky; also teriyaki and hot and spicy meat sticks.
- Nortog Inc.: Handmade smoked meat snacks and jerky in chicken, beef, buffalo or turkey.
- Oh Boy! Oberto: Natural style beef and turkey jerky, the healthy snacking alternative.
- Old Trapper: Beef jerky and snack sticks from Oregon.
- Peterek's 3R Country Meats: Beef, pork and turkey jerky with all-natural ingredients.
- Protos Inc.: Ostrim brand snacks and jerky made from a combination of ostrich and beef.
- Rocky Mountain Supply: Distributor of King B jerky products.
- Saratoga Food Dist., Inc.: Original, flavored and hot beef jerky, also available in sampler packs and gift baskets.
- Snackfood.net: Beef jerky in various thicknesses and five flavors.
- Star B Ranch Buffalo Meat and Jerky: Producers of all natural buffalo meat and jerky.
- Texas Best Beef Jerky: Delicious Texas made beef and turkey jerky available for shipping nationwide. Shop on line and view our selection of beef jerky products and gift items.
- The Beef Jerky Emporium: Many brands of beef and game jerky and meat snacks.
- The Beef Jerky Store: Sales of beef, pork, turkey, seafood, and tofu jerkys, plus candy and snacks.
- The Jerky Guy Beef Jerky Company: Jerky made from USDA select beef top round, marinated in a blend of all natural ingredients and with no added artificial preservatives or additives.
- The Jerky Outlet: Elk, buffalo, venison, beef and turkey jerky. Also offer pickled products, smoked fish and sauces.
- Thompson Beef Jerky: The ingredients are Atkins diet friendly. Teriyaki, hot, and original.
- Tillamook Country Smoker: Beef jerky in natural smoked or soft varieties, plus sticks, nuggets and chew.
- Trade Rivers Jerky Store: Sell direct and to distributors, retailers, private labels and bulk repackagers. Includes buffalo jerky.
- Trail's Best Snacks: Beef jerky, kippered beefsteaks, meat and cheese snacks, meat sticks, and pickled sausages.
- Tuff Stuff: Made without nitrites, MSG or artificial ingredients. Flavors include spicy, teriyaki, peppered, and garlic.
- Vermont Backwoods Jerky: Beef jerky made and marketed by small company in northern Vermont. Product line includes five flavors. Private label products are also available.
- Werner Gourmet Meat Snacks: Sells jerky in a variety of packaging options for any occasion.
- West Texas Jerky: Offers beef and turkey jerky and dried sausage.
- Whittington's Jerky: Offers mesquite smoked hot and traditional beef jerky in strips and pieces.
- Wind River Jerky: Made from buffalo steaks, without nitrates, nitrites and MSG. Comes in mildly seasoned, fruity teriyaki, extremely hot and peppersteak flavors.
- Wind River Jerky CompanyDElic: Buffalo jerky and dry roasted steaks in assorted gift packages, flavors, and sizes.