Search Home : Shopping : Food : Specialty and Gourmet
- 1-800-Gourmet: Gourmet and specialty food products including fresh fish, fois gras, pates, sausages, imported cheeses, caviar, vinegars, gourmet chocolates and imported oils.
- 2311 Gourmet: Specialty food department of The Wine House, selling chocolates, coffee, tea, wine and accessories.
- 5th Ave. Deli: Gourmet catering, deli foods and gifts baskets. Worldwide shipping.
- AJ's Fine Foods: Specialty foods, interesting recipes, an event calendar or shop for unique specialty foods on-line.
- Adriana's Caravan: Offers spices, herbs, peppers, grains, mushrooms, ethnic food, oils, vinegars, beverages, and extracts.
- American Agrotrading: Imported teas, spices, nuts, dried fruits, as well as specialty items from around the world. Order Online.
- Beyond Gourmet: Offers gourmet specialty food, gift baskets, and hard to find food recipes plus wine tasting information.
- Boswell's Beanery and Blends: Specialty food products and condiments, including flavored coffees and teas, dips, dressings, sauces, and seasonings.
- Canyon Specialty Foods: Makers of specialty sauces, salsas and gourmet prepared soups, casseroles, and entrees.
- Caviar Assouline: Offers American and imported caviars, fine foods, gift baskets and wines.
- Caviaria.com: Caviar, specialty smoked fish, seafood, foie gras, pate, hors d'oeuvres, and truffles.
- ChefShop.com: Specialty foods, recipes, weekly food articles, serving suggestions.
- Cherchies: Condiments, seasonings, sauces, bean soups, chowders, ethnic soups, chilies, bread mixes and elegant gourmet gifts.
- CookPerfect.Com: Specialty and gourmet foods, BBQ and hot sauces. Award-winning sauces and seasonings, desserts, coffees, biscotti, olive oils, mustards, Dirty Martini olive juice.
- Cooke's Fine Foods: Offering its customers Canadian cheddar cheese, coffee and tea, an assortment of chocolates and other specialty food items.
- Cooks' Nook: Gourmet foods, Scanpan cookware, kitchen accessories, cutlery and gifts from the Pacific Northwest.
- Dean and Deluca: A wide selection of gourmet foods, wines, kitchenware, cookbooks, gifts and recipes.
- Delectable: A wide selection of foods such as sauces, jams and jellies, confections, coffee and cookies. Includes recipes and gift baskets.
- Earthy Delights: Provider of fresh specialty foods and ingredients to professional chefs and the home gourmet. Guest Chefs, gifts, recipes, newsletter.
- Edible Flowers: Salad dressing, vinegar, tea, dip mixes and flavored sugar, all made from edible flowers. Also sells gift baskets of these items.
- Epicurean Foods International: Gourmet foods and gifts, flavoured oils and vinegars, wine-based pasta sauces, flavoured teas, specialty olives, and authentic Canadian maple syrup.
- Fanella Gourmet: Featuring fine gourmet foods, gifts, cheeses, meats, olives, pastas, breads, oils, coffees and confections.
- Folgarelli's: Shop online for specialty foods, fresh in-house roasted coffees, kitchenware, gift baskets, recipes, hard-to-find ingredients, fresh pasta, and stuffed olives.
- Frank Ottomanelli's Fine Foods: Fine foods of all sorts can be obtained from our huge inventory.
- Gourmet Country Products: Offers a wide variety of vinegars, oils, herbs, spices, jams, cookies, candy, tarts, and sauces.
- Gourmet Outlet of America: Specialty produce, specialty foods, gift baskets.
- Gourmet USA, Inc.: Offers Russian and Iranian caviar, truffles, oils, smoked salmon, mushrooms and foie gras.
- GourmetMagic.com: Herbs, spices, seasonings, marinades, rubs, salsa, BBQ sauce, demi-glace, sushi kits, coffee, tea, jam, jelly, hot sauce, soup, gift items, and cookbooks.
- Gourmetsfriend.com: Offers spices, mustards, sauces, jams, syrups and relishes.
- GrandFood.Com and MrCaviar.Com: Caviar, chocolates, truffles, foie gras, escargot, gift baskets.
- Great American Farms, Inc.: Diverse selection of fine foods, including steaks, seafood and dessert products.
- Greatfoodz: Wide selection of specialty foods, made-to-order gourmet gift baskets.
- Hickory Farms: Offering specialty foods and gifts.
- Homemade Gourmet: Handmade food mixes that combine into full meals with soups, breads, desserts and beverages. Also sold in gift baskets.
- Kabobs Inc.: A line of handmade meat brochettes, pastry hors d'oeuvres and petit fours.
- L'aglio's Gourmet - The Little Culinary Shop: Specialty foods, wine accessories, gifts, tableware, and recipes. Order online.
- Mackenzie Fine Foods: Scottish smoked salmon, Russian and Iranian caviars, Maryland crab cakes, and Black Angus steaks. Delivery available throughout the U.S.
- Marky's Caviar: Quality Russian and Iranian caviar, French foie gras, truffles, smoked Scottish and Norwegian salmon, cheese, oils, fruit puree, saffron.
- Nina Veririchi Enterprises: Imported and domestic caviar and exotic roes, smoked fish, health and Kosher food, chocolates, Champagne, wine, beer, gift baskets, coffee, tea.
- Pasha-Gourmet: Gourmet and seasonal foods, gift baskets. Sold in Canadian dollars. International shipping.
- Pearl's Pantry: Variety of vendors selling specialty foods and food-related items. Shipping within the US.
- Pelican Bay Ltd.: Manufacturer and distributor of specialty food items, spices, food gifts, and seasonings.
- Smuggler's Kitchen: Irish potato soup, dehydrated foods, Cajun dirty rice, veggie dips, hot sauces and other gourmet foods.
- Tapas International, Inc.: Manufacturer of hand-made and artisan products for the professional Chef. Appetizers.
- Tasty Thyme, Inc.: Features foods from around the world including appetizers, baking mixes, pasta, spices, sauces, dressings, teas, and gifts.
- The Chef's Warehouse: Gourmet foods and restaurant supply. Large selection of specialty foods from around the world.
- The Flour Sack: Gourmet and specialty foods, with an option to search by product or by manufacturer.
- The Grateful Palate: Artisan-made foods and wines.
- The Pancake Shop: Specialty foods including smoked meats, condiments, glazes, oils, vinegars and savory vegetables.
- The Passionate Gourmet: Unique specialty gourmet foods, including appetizers, caribou paté, unusual maple products, floral jellies and preserves, and chocolate body paint.
- Thorp Fruit & Antique Mall: Large variety of specialty foods and fresh Washington state fruits and vegetables.
- Todaro Brothers: Imported cheeses, meats, caviar, coffees, Italian foods, gift baskets, and specialty foods from around the world.
- Valley Produce Company: Sells gourmet produce items, including olive oils, infused honey and fruit.
- Zest Gourmet: Olive oils, spices, vinegars, mushrooms, stocks, and gifts for people that love food.
- Zingerman's: Offering olive oils, vinegars, breads, cheeses, meats, olives, chocolates, coffees, teas, and pastries.
- iGourmet.com: Imported specialty foods with a special focus on gourmet cheeses.
This category in other languages: