Search Home : Shopping : Gifts : Gag Gifts
- A Cup of Ideas: Sells novelties and pranks, balloons, custom t-shirts, party accessories, and custom corporate and business apparel.
- A Practical Joker: Sells practical jokes and prank items including fart spray, squirting bow ties and exploding wallets.
- Art's Fart Mart: Browse through selection of dog doo, whoopie cushions, fart spray, and foul smelling lollipops.
- Boink Mail: Providing prank packages for birthdays, retirement, graduation, and bachelor parties.
- Bubba's Wholesale Novelties: Offers fake bullet hole decals, Jurassic damage claws, and glass crack-ups.
- Bullsballs.com: Vehicle accessory in various colors. Includes company information and testimonials.
- Bullshipped: Offering dead flowers and products filled and sealed with manure.
- CarPrank.com.: Trick car cup for the roof of the car.
- Career VooDoo: Sells VooDoo dolls for the office. Use them to improve your career or send a warning message to your boss.
- Carlberg Grafix: Manufacters custom toilet paper based on daily news headlines and including villains.
- Cheap Tricks: Specializes in stink bombs, fart spray, electronic fart machines, and noisemakers.
- Cubicle Survival Kit: Items to help make the best out of working in a cubicle. Read lingo and fact sheet.
- Dain Bramaged Gifts: Humorous gifts including shirts, mouse pads, caps and tote bags.
- Dark Sky Glasses: Spoof for the amateur astronomy community. Get dark views of the sky using these special glasses.
- Dirty Jokes Inc.: Includes joke letters, dead flowers, funny gift baskets, and bumper stickers. Find a joke and e-cards.
- DogDoo: Anonymously send a packaged pile of dog poop to a friend.
- Eprank: Prank products including magnets, window smashers, and toilet paper.
- Fart Machines: Sells a remote control fart machine. Includes a message board.
- Four Eyes Joke Shop: Features a variety of gag items as well as magic tricks.
- Fun Ideas: Selection of gag and humor items, including the smelly stuff, drinking accessories, fun inflatables, and shock products.
- Funny Undies: Provides custom made adult thongs and bikinis for both men and women.
- Getagadget: Offers a variety of joke and novelty items, including a candom can cooler.
- Gift of Gag: Offers an assortment of comical gifts including neckties, stationary, fart powder and false teeth.
- Hardeehar: Sells humor items for golfers and over the hill gifts for 40th and 50th birthday celebrations.
- Hardley Dangerous Illusions: Makers of peel and stick bullet holes.
- Hot Gifts and Gags: Offers a variety of items including fart machines, potty putters and underwear keychains.
- IMA, Inc.: Offers a hand powered whoopee cushion.
- Just Toilet Paper: Sells funny bathroom tissue for a variety of occasions. Products include holiday themes, custom monograms, dollar bills and Wipe Out Bin Laden toilet paper.
- Magic-Deals: Featuring a variety of items, from special effects and props to blinking navel and tongue rings.
- Masterpeez: Sells a clay figurine that squirts when soaked in water.
- Minna's Cottage: Home of the His-Hers-Mine apron for BBQ's and parties. Also, list of jokes by category.
- Moe's Best Buy: Selling toys keychains, stopwatch, dice, and giant playing cards.
- Naughty Nanas: Offers handmade potholders in the shape of male and female anatomy.
- Nuts for Trucks: Available in a variety of colors in rubber, brass and aluminum.
- Prank Place: Sells a line of embarrassing bumper stickers and postcards. Other products include bullet holes, fake lottery tickets and rude parking tickets.
- Revenge Unlimited: Specializes in helping people get revenge. Products include wilted roses, tombstones, and melted chocolates.
- Riley's Trick Shop: Offers tricks, jokes, magic, custom t-shirts, buttons, balloons, and fake newspaper headlines. Other products include general foolishness.
- Roadkill Rugs: Sells stuffed animals that appear as various dead animals.
- Ronib Innovations LLC: Night lights in the shape of a woman's breasts which glow in the dark.
- Rowanlea Grove Novelties: Offering personalized toilet paper.
- Rude DVD: Customize an insulting, rude DVD to that person you just can't stand.
- Select Innovations: Offers toys, practical joke items, novelty lamps, and bar and kitchen gifts.
- Silly City: Offering certificate award, wall plaques, and bumper stickers with humorous themes.
- Silly Jokes: A selection of fart machines, false teeth, and telephone voice changers.
- Sir Huckelberry Insurance: Offers a practical online insurance policy for alien abductions, divorce and stock market crashes.
- Smelly Shit: Offers bathroom related novelty gifts including fart machines and CDs featuring "Trailer Trash Monkeys". Humor bulletin board and jokes included.
- So Immature: Specializes in bizarre gifts including whoopee cushions and remote control farting machines.
- The Bearded Clam Society: Sells dolls and gifts related to humorous clams with beards.
- The Black Rose Floral Co.: Offers a variety of black rose bouquets and arrangements.
- The Gag: Choose from a variety of pranks, gags, card or coin tricks, and magic sets.
- The Gag Works: Offers stink bombs, shock pens, x-ray glasses, and whoopie cushions.
- The Jokestop: Sells a variety of prank items including novelty teeth, fart machines and exploding golf balls.
- The Prank Store: Supplier of practical joke, revenge and embarrassing gifts.
- The Restless Mouse: Sells gifts for the office and college dorm. Also offers daily content changes and a newsletter.
- Turd Twister: Kit includes an instruction manual to turn poo into funny shapes.
- Whoopass Enterprises: Sells custom bobblehead dolls hand-sculpted from any photo.
- Zymetrical: Offers a variety of pranks, party supplies, and novelties.
This category in other languages: