Search Home : Shopping : Health : Mental Health : Autism
- Autism Gifts and Fundraisers: Links to awareness items from support groups and foundations.
- ANCA Consulting: Naturally Autistic ANCA tapes, books, videos, and other products have been developed by autistic people.
- All God's Children Living with Autism: A music CD for the parents, family, and friends of an autistic child.
- Augmentative Resources: Augmentative and Alternative AAC Communication books and Velcro displays for use with picture symbols/objects. Products for Children/Adults with Autism, Cerebral Palsy or Dysarthria.
- AutiToys: Specialized toys for autistic children, some designed by this company.
- Autism & Developmental Disabilities Resource Catalog: Potty training, toys, books, videos, vitamins, and food substitutes.
- Autism Academy Courseware CD-ROM: Interactive ABA course on CD-ROM for teaching educators and parents how to effectively educate children with autism.
- Autism Coach: Software, books, toys, supplements and dietary products to help children within the autism spectrum.
- Autism Recovery Network: Buttons, bumper stickers, pins, bookmarks, and books.
- Autism Teaching Tools: Two videos, "Evy's Progress to Recovery" and "The Early Learner at Home". Site includes teaching tips and reviews of teaching materials for designing programs.
- AutismOnline: Provides multi-language products for the education of children with autism. Books in Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Turkish. Also software and photo schedule boards that speakers of any language can use with individuals with autism.
- Bridges ABA Tapes: A series of videotapes developed to help parents, teachers, physicians and other professionals establish an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program for children with autism.
- Care Trak, Inc.: Electronic tracking of seniors and special needs kids who wander off from familiar surroundings.
- Computhera: Presenting a software package for teaching cognitive skills and reading to children. Also a FAQ and research findings.
- Continuing Education Programs of America: Autism videos.
- Coulter Video: Asperger Syndrome videotapes, including "Asperger Syndrome: Success in the Mainstream Classroom", with practical tips from parents and hands-on professionals.
- Donna Williams Music CD: Autistic author of several best-selling books about living within the world of autism, has now created a music CD.
- EASe CD: For auditory hypersensitive, autistic, downs syndrome, pdd and add children.
- Early Learning Images: Produces elliecards, a series of laminated photo cards intended as an augmentative communication system for young children with special needs.
- Fanlight Productions: Offers informational and motivational videos.
- Gaining Face: Software to help people with Asperger's syndrome, high-functioning autism, and similar issues learn to recognize facial expressions.
- Gather Stars for Your Children: Songs that teach social skills to children with developmental difficulties. Sound samples available at the web site.
- In Your Pocket Designs: Weighted vests for children who are easily distracted, hypersensitive and lacking in concentration. Ready-to-wear and multi-size patterns available.
- KidAccess: Eyecons are a tool for organizing the worlds of non-readers and other visual learners. Concrete, visually engaging, and customizable, they can be used to develop and reinforce important cognitive and communication skills.
- Kind Tree: Autism Services: Autism-themed T-shirts, greeting cards, and books.
- Kirkman Labs: Nutritional supplements for autism.
- Love and Learning Kits: Audio, video, and book learning kits to help autistic infants and toddlers with language and reading.
- M.W. Sales and Service, Inc.: Deep pressure sensory vest, weighted lap pad, weighted vest, weighted blanket, weighted collar, helping hand, and communication apron.
- Made By Mom: Communication and scheduling solutions for people with disabilities.
- OT Ideas, inc.: Pproducts designed by occupational therapists to help young children develop fine motor and visual motor skills.
- Quiet Quilts: Weighted quilts to meet the sensory needs of children and adults with autism, ADHD, PDD, Sensory Integration Dysfunction and Insomnia.
- Safespaces: Flexible alternative to room padding for people with special needs. Used for bedrooms, playrooms, and sensory areas. Also special needs equipment and soft play items.
- Scientific Learning Corporation: Fast ForWord uses the Internet and adaptive training technology to significantly improve critical language skills including reading.
- Shoebox Tasks: Educational activities for young children with autism and/or severe cognitive delays.
- Silver Lining Multimedia: Create photo flash cards quickly and easily using Picture This..., a CD-ROM produced by Silver Lining. The high-resolution photos are designed to be used in teaching language to special needs children or students of foreign languages.
- South Paw Enterprises, Inc.: A manufacturer of Sensory Integration and Neuro- Developmental Products for the therapeutic professional and special needs person.
- Stitches 4 Autism: Embroidered shirts, tote bags, holy bears and ribbons. Portion of profits to go to autism support `group` for therapies and grants.
- Structured Autism Materials: Educational materials for autism, Asperger's, and Down syndrome.
- Take a Swing: Portable therapy swings and frames for sensory integration and autism. For indoor or outdoor use; for home or professional use.