Search Home : Shopping : Home and Garden : Plants : Fruit
- Acorn Springs Farms: Texas nursery featuring edible and ornamental citrus trees for outdoor and indoor use.
- Adams County Nursery: Pennsylvania nursery offering bare root nursery stock, fruit trees, semi-dwarf apples, peach trees, plums, asian pears, cherries and nectarines.
- Apple Art Espalier: Sonoma County, California growers of espaliered fruit trees, including apples, pears, figs and Asian persimmon.
- Badgersett Research Farm: Private for-profit research institution developing and selling blight-resistant varieties of hazelnut and chestnut.
- Bay Laurel Nursery and Catalog: California nursery offering bareroot deciduous fruit, nut and edible vines by mailorder. Retail outlet for Dave Wilson trees.
- Big Horse Creek Farm: North Carolina nursery specializing in antique and heirloom apple trees and custom grafting services.
- Black Diamond Nursery: Arkansas nursery sellling brambles, grapes and elderberries.
- Blossom Nursery: Arkansas-based nursery offering pawpaw seeds and seedlings and ginko seeds.
- Bluegrass Blueberries: Kentucky nursery offering container-grown highbush and rabbiteye blueberry plants.
- Brandt's Fruit Trees: Washington-state nursery selling cherry, apple, and pear trees, primarily to orchardists.
- Brite Leaf Citrus Nursery: Central Florida nursery providing growers and consumers with citrus trees, including many exotic varieties.
- Burchell Nursery: California-based wholesale nursery selling almond, apple, nectarine, peach, plum, nectarine and walnut trees to orchardists.
- Burnt Ridge Nursery and Orchards Inc.: Onolaska, Washington nursery specializing in trees, shrubs, groundcovers and vines that produce edible nuts or fruits. Including exotics such as medlars, as well as Northwest US native plants.
- C&O Nursery Fruit Trees: Washington-based nursery selling apple, cherry, peach, pear and plum trees, primarily to professional orchardists.
- California Tropical Fruit Tree Nursery: A Southern California nursery offering rare and common tropical fruit trees. Ten tree minimum for mail orders.
- Cummins Nursery: Geneva, New York based nursery selling fruit trees, rootstocks and small fruits including apple, pear, peach and nectarine trees, brambles, grapes and strawberries.
- DNA Gardens: Alberta grower specializing in fruit hardy on the northern Great Plains, including a broad variety of saskatoons, sea buckthorn, blackcurrants and pin- and choke-cherries.
- Daisy Farms: Michigan based sellers of a variety of strawberry varieties, as well as blueberries, raspberries, rhubarb and horseradish.
- Dave Wilson Nursery: California-based wholesale nursery providing rare fruit species and rare cultivars of common fruit species to retail garden centers and orchardists. List of retail outlets.
- DeGrandchamps Farms: Michiganders selling blueberry, cranberry and lingonberries to commercial growers and select cultivar packages to homeowners.
- Denman Island Heritage Apple Trees: An organic heritage apple and pear tree nursery.
- Double A Vineyards: Fredonia, New York based nursery offering eating and wine-making grapes in retail and wholesale quantities. Online ordering.
- Duarte Nursery: Offering a selection of Grape vines, Almond trees, and Peach trees.
- Edible Forest Nursery: Wisconsin seller of apple, pear, plum and nut trees for cold, windy and dry climates and disease resistant stock for warmer areas.
- Edible Landscaping: Virginia-based nursery selling a variety of fruit, nut and berry plants, including exotics such as mayhaw, pawpaw, medlar and pomegranate.
- Empire National Nursery: Mail-order nursery offering blueberries, brambles, aronia, currants and grapes, as well as landscape trees.
- England's Orchard and Nursery: Kentucky based nursery selling nut trees and uncommon fruit trees such as pawpaw, permsimmon and jujube as well as plum and peach. Order by fax, phone or mail.
- Enoch's Berry Farm: Arkansas family farm selling the patented University of Arkansas "Indian tribe" series of blackberries.
- Fall Creek Farm & Nursery, Inc.: Oregon wholesale blueberry nursery selling highbush, rabbiteye and half-high blueberries as well as other decorative and fruit-bearing vacciniums.
- Finch Nursery: North Carolina nursery grows both Northern highbush blueberries and Southern "rabbiteye" blueberries.
- Four Winds Growers: California based grower of dwarf citrus, including grapefruit, kaffir lime, lemon, lime, orange, tangerine.
- Fruit Lover's Nursery: Hawaii-based nursery specializing in rare and exotic tropical fruit trees and seeds.
- Garden of Delights: Florida, USA nursery selling bearss lemon, calamondon, grapefruit, sugar apple, kiwi, and other warm temperate and subtropical fruiting plants.
- Going Bananas: A Florida-based nursery offering edible and ornamental species and cultivars of bananas and plantains. Ordering by mail.
- Great River Vineyard: A Minnesota grape nursery specializing in cold-climate wine and table grape varieties.
- Grimo Nut Nursery: Ontario nursery selling hardy fruit and nut trees, including walnuts, pinenuts, chestnuts, persimmons and pawpaw.
- Henry Leuthardt Nurseries: Long Island, NY nursery specializing in espalier plant material. Offers a variety of dwarf and semi-dwarf fruit trees, berries, and grape vines.
- Indiana Berry & Plant Co.: Indiana based sellers of common and unusual berry plants.
- Ingoldsby Nursery and Floral Shop: California nursery selling olive trees, pomegranate trees, and assorted bushes and shrubs.
- Ison's Nursery and Vineyards: Georgia-based nursery specializing in muscadine grapes, rabbiteye blueberries and other southern US hardy fruits and nuts.
- Jenes Tropicals: A Florida USA nursery selling tropical fruit and nut plants, including bananas and plantains.
- John Nuttree Gordon Nursery: Upstate New York seller of temperate nut trees as well as paw-paw and American persimmon.
- Johnson Nursery: Georgia based nursery selling a variety of fruiting plants, including antique Southern-US-adapted apples and muscadine grapes.
- Lon J. Rombough: Breeder offers cuttings of around 130 different grapes, as well as advice and custom plant breeding.
- Lowder's Farm and Nursery: Florida based nursery selling seedling American persimmons, grafted Oriental cultivar persimmons and daylilies.
- McCann Citrus Tree Nursery: Specializes in lemon, lime, orange, calamondin and grapefruit trees.
- Miller Nurseries: Nursery featuring hardy fruit trees and other fruiting plants.
- Nolin River Nut Tree Nursery: Kentucky-based nursery offering pawpaw, black and persian walnut, heartnut, butternut, chestnut, pecan, hican, shagbark and shellbark hickory and persimmon trees. Order by phone, fax or e-mail. Will also custom graft.
- Nourse Farms Small Fruit Nursery: Nursery selling small fruit plants (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, currants and gooseberries, as well as asparagus, rhubarb, and horseradish) to both the home gardener and commercial grower. On-line catalog and on-line ordering.
- Papaya Seed Source: Hawaiian nursery selling seeds of a variety of papaya cultivars, including those bred by the University of Hawaii. Will also custom-breed and provide consultancy services for papaya growers.
- Paradise Nursery: Virginia Beach, Virginia nursery offering Southern-US-adapted fruits, in particular figs, as well as rabbiteye blueberries and pomegranates.
- Pars Produce Co.: California seller of a variety of fruit trees, featuring unusual Persian cultivars.
- Passiflora: California grower selling seeds of passiflora (passion flower), including varieties bearing edible fruit. Printable order form.
- Pense Nursery: Arkansas-based growers of berry plants and grape vines. Ordering by fax, phone or mail.
- Raintree Nursery: Sells a wide range of fruits, nuts, berries and unusual edible plants.
- Rhora's Nut Farm & Nursery: Ontario grower supplying edible nut producing trees, including blight-resistant American chestnut trees and cold-hardy pine nuts. Will ship to US.
- Saint Lawrence Nurseries: Potsdam, New York-based nursery selling cold-hardy fruit trees and nut-tree seedlings. Orders in person or by mail; check or money order only.
- Sandy Bar Ranch & Nursery: California seller of organic bareroot fruit and nut trees, including heirloom varieties.
- Sierra Gold Fruit and Nut Nursery: A California nursery selling walnuts, almonds, peaches, nectarines, apples, pears and other fruits to orchardists. Wholesale only; no single trees.
- Simmons Berry Farm: Arkansas nursery specializing in grapevines (including muscadines), black-, rasp- and boysenberry plants and rabbiteye blueberry.
- Southmeadow Fruit Gardens: Michigan-based nursery offering antique and collectible temperate climate fruits and berries, particularly antique apples. Orders in person or by mail; check or money order only.
- Stark Bro's Nurseries & Orchards Co.: Venerable Missouri seller of apple, pear, and other fruit and berry plants, some of them varieties developed by the firm itself.
- TRECO: Oregon based wholesale nursery offering apple trees and rootstocks to the larger scale orchardist.
- Tam's Tropical Trees: Tropical fruit, nut, spice, and citrus trees shipped nationwide or local South Florida pick-up.
- Texas Pecan Nursery: Supplier of nut, fruit and shade trees with wholesale plant availability.
- Timpanogos Nursery: Rocky Mountains based edible plants nursery, specializing in the Tibetan Goji Berry (Lycium Barbarum).
- Trade Winds Fruit: Supplier of tropical fruit and flowering plant seeds from around the world. Site features extensive tropical fruit database.
- Trees of Antiquity: Heirloom apples, also stone fruit, pawpaw, pecans, grapes, kiwi. USA zone adaptations given for each fruit variety.
- TyTy Nursery: This Georgia-state based nursery specializing in trees for the American south-cold hardy citrus and bananas, figs, jujubes, persimmons, pomegranates, pecans, and low-chill berry varieties.
- Van Well Nursery: A Washington-state based nursery offering apples, pears, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries and plums.
- Wafler Nursery: Western New York State nursery providing apple trees to the commercial grower.
- Whitman Farms: Salem, Oregon nursery features fruits including: gooseberries, currants and mulberries, and decorative shrubs and trees.
- Winfrey Valley Nursery: Arkansas-based nursery specializing in small fruit plants: grape, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, gooseberry, dewberry, elderberry and boysenberry, as well as fruit trees.
- Woodwinds Nursery: Ontario seller of antique varities of apple and pear trees on a variety of rootstocks. Will also custom graft.