Search Home : Shopping : Publications : Books : Health : Mental Health
- American Psychiatric Publishing: The publishing arm of the APA - American Psychiatric Association - publishes textbooks and research monographs in psychiatry and related fields.
- Anger Help: Workbooks on anger management, anger control, and creating real relationships.
- Balance - The Art and Science of Health: A collection of activities, books, and information for physical, mental and spiritual growth and well-being. Written by Dr. Joy Koenig, a preventive medicine physician.
- Bonset Psychology Books: Reprint of classic studies in psychology by Bonset Publishing, Amsterdam. Most books in German.
- Books Dealing with Children's Mental Health Topics: Reviews of mental health books written for children, adolescents and parents.
- Breaching Books: Mindfulness based books and practice tools, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) training tapes and empirically supported materials.
- Brian L. Weiss, MD: Author of "Many Lives, Many Masters," "Through Time Into Healing," and "Only Love is Real." Brief descriptions of books and ordering information.
- Brunner-Routledge: Publishes books on clinical psychology, psychiatry, psychoanalysis, analytical psychology, therapy, counselling, mental health and other professional subjects.
- Caversham Booksellers: Specialising in books for professionals on psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, psychiatry, psychology, and for the layperson on relationships, stress, anxiety, depression, and addiction. Canada.
- Fireflies in the Shadow of the Sun: The human psyche reasserts itself in a fact-based novel, exposing moral and intellectual corruption in the field of psychology.
- Free Association Books: Publisher of books about behaviour; including substance abuse, eating disorders, and shyness.
- Genesis Consultants Online Mental Health Book Store: Mental health book store plus ask the expert at Genesis Consultants about child abuse, marriage and family, sexual abuse, and personal growth.
- Guilford Press: Publishes professional and trade books, videos, audio cassettes, journals and newsletters, and software in psychology and psychiatry, social work, education, communications, geography, and social theory.
- JPGunn Books: James Gunn, PhD writes about subliminal consciousness and angels in the therapeutic setting.
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers: Publishers of accessible professional and academic books in the social and behavioural sciences.
- Limited Production Books: Books on mental health and depression. "Taming Your Mental Lions" by Helen Bonneau Kramer and "Dancing at the Frog Hop" by Birdie Heerlein.
- M and B Distributors: Carries a full line of counseling resources, including activity books, role play kits, and small `group` programs.
- Mental Disorders: Videos and books on mental disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and anxiety written by Dr. Herbert Wagemaker.
- Metapsychology: A book-review store focusing on mental health, psychology, psychiatry, relationships, and philosophical issues. Offers in depth reviews. New reviews monthly.
- Mood Shifts: Books on mental health issues, stories, resources and workbooks. Manic depression, bipolar disorder, depression, ECT, panic attacks, eating disorders, and other mental health subjects.
- Narrative Books: Distributor of books about narrative therapy.
- New View Publications: Offering a variety of books on control theory, self help, mental illnesses and their treatment. Online ordering available.
- Psychmaster: Dr. Judy Marshall. Audiotapes and books provide basic, understandable, information on psychology, spirituality, mental health and illness, traditional and alternative approaches to healing and personal growth.
- Sandriam Publications: Technical manuals for mental health practitioners.
- SelfHelpBooksNOW: Offering digital versions and print on demand of popular self help books covering everything from anixety to weight loss. Secure online ordering.
- Sidran Foundation: Books and resources on trauma and PTSD.
- Soar Dime Limited: On-line mall for medical, psychiatric, and self-help books. CDs, videos, and DVDs. It offers a psychiatric bulletin through Insight.
- Spanish Psychological and Educational Resources: Distributors of books, psychological tests, and materials written in Spanish. Publications about ADHD, learning disabilities and behavior problems. Site viewed in English or Spanish.
- Stern's Books: Bookseller to the mental health professional. Popular categories such as School Social Work and Family Therapy.
- The Mental Health Worker: Psychiatric Aide: Manual of skills acquisition for entry-level healthcare workers in psychiatric hospitals and outpatient treatment facilities.
- The Twelve Step Shop: We offer books and gifts for recovery and spiritual growth; From daily meditation books to Hazelden literature. Topics include addiction, codependency, personal growth and spirituality.
- Think Better, Feel Better, Do Better: Books on self-esteem as related to spiritual and mental health.
- Vitailty Therapy: Dr. Dennis Gibson. Offers Vitality Therapy (counseling tips for non-professional counselors), What To Say When and The Strong-Willed Adult (on self-discipline).
- Weiss Books: Psychology book reviews and links about dreams, eating disorders and chronic pain.