Search Home : Shopping : Publications : Books : Humor
- And I Thought I Was Crazy!: Quirks, idiosyncrasies and irrational behavior, by Judy Reiser.
- Apprecihated World: "Satire from Bonn" is a collection of poems and satirical short stories in verse on Anglo-European relations, by German-born author Rainer Triller. Illustrations by the author.
- Avoiding Prison and Other Noble Vacation Goals: Wendy Dale's travel memoir takes her to Beirut and other dangerous places. Press kit [PDF], audio and text excerpts.
- Bad Girl Swirl: Home of the Bad Girl book series authored by Cameron Tuttle and published by Chronicle Books.
- Baseball According To Lao-Tzu: John W. Hart III's poetic blending of baseball, the ancient Chinese philosophy of the Tao, and inspired illustrations with a bit of humor.
- Cajun Woman Enterprises: Humorous description of the author's Cajun life on the banks of Bayou Lafourche in south Louisiana.
- Clinton Liebrary Book: Satirizes the Clinton Presidential Library. Reviews and ordering information.
- College and the Art of Partying: Mark Dye's black-humored guide to the seamy side of college life.
- Death By Misadventure: 210 Dumb Ways To Die: Fully documented stories of fatal stupidity.
- Deranged Persons Field Guide to Alternative Definitions: Humorous pocket guide; a whimsical look at the English dialect.
- Dream Interpretation Book: Offers a lighthearted approach.
- Everyone Wears A Flea Collar: Laura L. Smith's 25 short stories with cartoons about weird and wonderful people she's met, all over the world.
- Expecting A New Cat Doesn't Cause Morning Sickness: A humorous look at the lifestyle differences between adopting a cat and parenting a child.
- Flambard's Canadian Capers: A spoof on computer users and the consultants who advised them in the madcap nineteen-sixties.
- Holidays with Sundae: Invites the reader to experience conversation with a cat.
- Info-Aged: Humor on parenting, culture, politics, and life.
- Internet for Cats: Humorus advice on using the Internet. From a cat.
- Journo's Diary: A tale of baked beans, bad flatmates and love gone wrong.
- Lazy Way To Success: Offers hard cover title, sample chapter, bonus illustrations, and author and illustrator data.
- Litterati Books: Specializes in titles of humor and parody. Author data and titles provided.
- Memoirs of a Papillon: Genevieve, a two-year-old papillon, takes you into the inner sanctum of dogdom, revealing canine secrets never before shared with humans.
- Plane Insanity: A flight attendant's tales of sex, rage, and queasiness at 30,000 feet; excerpts, reviews, and author details.
- Short Humorous Skits For Seniors: Dirk Singlerling's booklet for theater groups.
- Snippets of Life: Peter Stockill's view of the world.
- The Email Jokebook: Derek Carroll's internet jokebook; 250 pages, including lists, one-liners, and bizarre facts.
- The Funny Bride Guide: A humorous, but practical wedding guide for the bride.
- The Prophit: Social satire in the style of Gibran's The Prophet. Includes book review from Los Angeles Free Press. W.W. Kushner Publisher.
- The Right Time: How to know the right time for just about anything.
- The Slacker Confessions: Tommy Campbell's website featuring his book, with excerpts, video, photographs and contact information.
- The Yankee Chick's Survival Guide to Texas: Providing essential knowledge for the Texas transplant.
- Trees, My Way: Golf Stories for Mortals: This book is about the average golf-playing citizen, by Robert W. Nelson,
- Willow Tree Books: Wayne Allred's humorous, sarcastic, satirical books.
- Women From Bras, Men From Penus: A Parody: Anna Collins and Elliot Sullivan's parody of 'Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus'.