Search Home : Shopping : Publications : Books : Travel
- 1001 Arabian Nights at the Hotel Burj Al Arab: 200 color photographs tell the story of the design and construction of the hotel Bur Al Arab in Dubai.
- Accessible Guide for Specialized Ground Transportation: Resource for locating specialized transportation to airports, hotels, restaurants, business meetings, conventions.
- Art Sites: Handbooks that provide information on traveling to view art.
- Bahamas Handbook: Complete guide to living, vacationing, and doing business in the Bahamas.
- Bali Travel Books: Travel books, restaurant guides and horror stories for travelers to Bali Indonesia.
- Bergstrasse Bike Books: Books on cycle touring in Germany and neighbouring areas - Switzerland and eastern France.
- Bradt Travel Guides: Travel guides from Antarctica to Zanzibar, as well as rail travel, wildlife, backpacking, and hiking.
- Caravanning Books: Books on caravanning in Australia; lists of caravanning and RV-ing clubs with their contact addresses and phone numbers.
- Carousel Press: Books related to travel, including "Weekend Adventures in Northern California", and "Dream Sleeps".
- Casa Editrice Mistretta: Travel guides about Sicilan places. Books, maps, postcards. Site may be very slow in some browsers.
- Channel Hoppers: Shopping and leisure guides to Northern France and Normandy.
- Companion Guides: Guide books for the enquiring traveller.
- Creative Enterprises: Books about travel adventures with grandchildren.
- Delta Publications: Bargain flights and holidays and Work America and Soccer coaching guides.
- Easy Going Travel Shop and Bookstore: Travel guides, travel literature, luggage, travel accessories. On-line purchasing.
- Eat Smart Culinary Travel Guides: The indespensible culinary guides for world travelers.
- European Centre for Eco Agro Tourism: ECEAT publishes guides focused on sustainable tourism.
- Gaia Guides: Multimedia travel guides for active travelers contain hundreds of sights, activities, restaurants and hotels with photos, maps, video and web sites links.
- Global Exchange: Global Exchange is a specialist publisher creating a range of guides for Australians and New Zealanders who are planning to work and/or study overseas.
- Globe Corner Bookstore: Books and maps for the traveller, including outdoor recreation and geographic reference materials.
- Going Like Lynn: Lynn Portnoy's travel guides for New York, Paris, and Florence; emphasis on the travling woman. Travel tips, restaurant listings, and hotel recommendations.
- Great Eats and Great Sleeps Travel Guides: Sandra A. Gustafson's travel guides with an emphasis on value for the quality-conscious traveler.
- Highpoint Adventures: A guide to the 50 state highpoints; includes the easiest route up each one, be it a drive, hike, or climb.
- Hoberman Collection: Photographic travel books from the two Hobermans.
- Hot Spring Guides: California and Nevada hot springs, autographed by author.
- Hunter Publishing: Small hotel guides, adventure guides, romantic guides and shopping guides to the Caribbean, Latin America, the US and the world.
- Invitation To Travel: Books tells about the towns, the villages, the scenic points, and the people of Germany, Italy or France.
- Johansens Guides: Annually inspect and recommend independently owned accommodation throughout Europe, North America, Caribbean, Southern Africa, and The Pacific.
- Journey with Sally Moore: Sally Moore writes and photographs America; books include "Country Roads of New Mexico" and "Country Roads of Pennsylvania."
- Little Bookroom: Books that go off the beaten path in London, Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, and New York.
- Live, Work And Play Travel: Comprehensive working holiday information for those who wish to live, work and play in Australia, the United Kingdom and around the world.
- Lonely Planet Catalogue and Shop: Travel guides and other goods. Includes free guidebook Upgrades and information about upcoming releases.
- Longitude Books: Classic, new and hard-to-find books and maps, organized geographically. Includes books on history, nature and culture.
- Manatee Press: Travel guides for Costa Rica, Belize, Barbados, the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica.
- Moon Handbooks: Browse and purchase handbooks on numerous travel destinations.
- Mystical Hawaii: Identifying the new and exciting dimension to Hawaiian tourism.
- Ocean Cruise Guides: Travel books for cruise destinations including Alaska, Caribbean, Mediterranean and Panama Canal.
- Rucksack Readers: Rugged books for long-distance walks including the Scottish West Highland Way and Speyside Way, plus Peru, Tanzania and Ireland.
- Sickle Moon Books: Publisher reprinting classic travel literature in paperback/softback.
- Special Places to Stay: Guidebooks of family-ran hotels, inns and bed and breakfasts across Europe.
- St John and the Virgin Islands: Quality books focused solely on the Virgin Islands. All books are written, edited and produced by talented local residents.
- Stanfords Maps, Charts, Books: Maps, guides and travel goods.
- Story Behind the Scenery: Books about America's National Parks, monuments, and recreational areas. With photographs, available in several languages.
- Swagman Publishing: Publisher of four wheel drive trail maps and travel guides to America's backroads.
- Tamassee: Offers a selection of books and maps for outdoor recreation and adventure travel.
- The New Nicaragua: Information on living, retiring and investing in the new Nicaragua.
- The Travel Bug: Specializes in travel books, maps, accessories and luggage.
- Thomas Cook Books: European and Overseas rail timetables, plus British and European rail maps.
- Time For Food: Guide books about restaurants, pubs, bars, local food markets and shops. Read extracts, or order the books online.
- Trade Wind Products: An online retailer specializing in travel books and gifts.
- Travel Animal: Travel books and supplies for the independent traveler.
- Travel guides and maps: Travel guides and maps.
- Vacation Work Publications: Books for travel, jobs and adventure.
- Vacationing With Your Pet: Directory of pet friendly hotels in the United States and Canada.
- Vancouver GuestLife Guide: Tourist guide to Vancouver including shopping, attractions, dining and visitor information.
- Wide World Books and Maps: Sells books, maps, and travel gear. Site also provides staff profiles, travel tips, and trips information.
This category in other languages: