Search Home : Society : Death : In Memoriam
- A Place To Remember: A national registry of current obituaries and online memorials.
- American Highrise: Dedicated to American heroes, veterans, law enforcement, firefighters, and emergency medical personnel.
- American Memorials: A searchable national database of obituaries. Provides enduring online memorials for sharing and preserving the memories of a lifetime.
- An online cemetery - Rest in Peace: Create a free memorial for your beloved on the net. Directory of funeral services.
- Angel Hugs' Memorial Garden: Lists the name of a loved one who has passed way.
- Angels Above Us: A free site and database to list those children and adults that have passed on.
- Angels In Heaven: A Memorial site to light a virtual candle for a loved one.
- Angels and Tear Drops: Memorial site for those with angels.
- Angels in Training: Short memorials for children and adults. Free service.
- Ashes on the Sea: Free online memorials and dedications.
- Brooklyn Obituaries: Memories of those that loved Brooklyn.
- Celestial Haven: Light a candle for your loved one. Free online memorials.
- Celestial Serenity Cancer Memorial: In memory of Joseph H. Pinto. Offers free virtual monuments as honorary tributes to deceased loved ones. Send virtual flowers to offer condolences. Discuss grief and bereavement in the chatroom.
- Coming Through the Fire: A poetry memorial care and healing site for all people who have lost loved ones. Dedicated to my own lost children. Poems and photos are welcome.
- Compassionate Friends of N. Ireland: Remember the children of Northern Ireland.
- Current Obituaries: Contains obituaries for Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Cyberspace Memorials: Unlimited guestbook entries allows friends and family around the world to share their memories.
- Dearly Departed: Internet memorial service for loved ones who have passed from this earth, but not from our hearts. An internet mausoleum containing obituary type memorials.
- Dearly Memorial: Free memorials for your loved one. Includes memorials, chat room and message boards.
- Dearly Memorial - Online Memorial Tributes: Archive of memorials posted by parents who have lost children.
- Deni's Obituaries: Free online obituaries.
- Deyja.com: An on-line obituary service providing a current list of those who have passed away as well as a continous archive of those individuals.
- Domestic Violence Memorial: Online memorials for those killed by domestic violence.
- Fallen Heroes: A memorial and honor site for the space shuttle accidents of Challenger, Columbia and Apollo1, the victims of September 11, POW/MIA, and Dale Earnhardt.
- Grief Net Memorials: One year free memorial listed by Grief Net.
- Heartland Hills Memorial Gardens: Free memorials for people and pets.
- Hello From Heaven Memorials: Site contains a number of obituary like memorials, all presented in standard format, few photos.
- Helping Hearts: A site built for grieving families. Find a friend who really does understand your grief, light a candle in memory, read poems and inspirations.
- Honorary Unsubscribe: Randy Cassingham recognizes the passing of unknown, forgotten and obscure people who had an impact on our lives.
- Honoring Veterans and Heroes: Thank you to all our Veterans, with stories and poems about courageous people helping others.
- In Loving Memory Online: Offers online plaques and simple obituary type pages. Also offers small email support forum.
- In Memory Of: Free online memorials and a visitors book.
- In Memory of Our Loved Ones: A free service to display messages permanently.
- In Memory of...: Post a tribute to a deceased loved one.
- In memory of four OMNR friends: Dedicated to the memory of Michael Maguire, Walter Ceolin, Bruce Stubbs, and Chantelle Walkey.
- In_Loving_Memory: A website dedicated to those who are gone, but forever in our hearts. Dedication can be added for free.
- Internet Obituary Network: Lists death notices and obituary information, free, no memorials, contact via email, letter or phone.
- Jason's Friends: A memorial place to add your deceased loved one. Includes a photo and short obituary of each person.
- KCRW : Final Curtain: A monthly half-hour obituary program airing the first Tuesday of every month. Reports on the demise of interesting people, famous and otherwise. Archives available for streaming broadcast.
- Lamenting Sons: Fathers & Grief: Thoughts and resources for men grieving sons lost to accidents, illness, suicide, and other tragedies.
- Legacy Archives Perpetual Memorials: Visitors can leave free commemorative dedications to loved ones.
- Lives Gone By: A free and permanent site where you can pay tribute to those who were special to you.
- LuxEterna: A virtual cemetery, providing individual's biography, photo, dedication, and options to decorate the online grave.
- Memorial for Martha, Sean, Peter: Memorial for Martha Mills, Sean Grennan and Peter Ambler of Canmore, Alberta, Canada.
- Memoriam.org: Free memorials that can contain pictures, words and music.
- My Memorial: Rapture news, bereavement support and memorials.
- My Rest In Peace: Online memorial which reflects the individuality of the deceased. Details of service offered with examples.
- NPR : Remembrances: Over 100 audio stories about newsworthy deceased people, usually famous ones, as well as remembrances of others on special anniversaries of their births or deaths. The stories often use archived interviews with the deceased as part of the content.
- Net Memorial: A free service dedicated to remember the dearly departed.
- NetObituaries: Internet guest book allows mourners to view memorials or write remembrances and have a presence at funerals, memorials, and wakes.
- Obituaries Today: Canada's national obituary service. Contains online obituaries, funeral home listings, pre-planning information and a `resource` section for funeral information.
- Online-epitaph: Offers an online dedication and Memorial site. Includes articles and links.
- Page of Eternal Flames: Keep your loved ones memory alive. Light an eternal flame, and write a short dedication to someone you loved.
- People in Spirit: Submit tributes to people and pets. Stories about experiences with death, rebirth, bereavement and spirit contact are welcome.
- Poetry for the Heart: Poetry for anyone who has lost a loved one. Poems for anyone grieving for a family member. Dedicated to Latosha "Shorty" Underwood.
- Remember When: Poems about mothers and children to honor the memory of family members.
- Remembrance: Memorial site with help links honoring child victims of violence.
- Remembrance Book and Obituary: Free online remembrance book and obituary service to help people dealing with grief, death and or major loss bereavement.
- Rhythm Club Fire - April 23, 1940: Story of the Rhythm Club Fire - Natchez, MS.
- Road Side Memorials: A photographic documentary. Poems, photographs of memorial with locations listed, and information on how to book the "Hallowed Ground" exhibit.
- Singapore Airlines - SQ006 - Condolences Page: Dedicated to the families and friends of the crash victims of the Singapore Airlines flight - SQ6, on 1st November 2000.
- Southeast Texas and National Obituaries: Online obituaries and memorials for southeast Texas and the nation, send condolences or flowers, maps to funerals and cemeteries.
- The Halo Connection: A Children's Memorial site offering support for bereaved parents. Dates and cause of death listed.
- Virtual Memorial Gardens: A place to celebrate the lives of your family, friends and pets.
- Wantagh High School Virtual Memorial: The Wantagh High School Virtual Memorial is tribute dedicated to the graduates of Wantagh High School in Wantagh NY, who have passed away.
- White House Commission on Remembrance: The National Moment of Remembrance home page, entry point to information about the event.
- Worldwide Remembrance: Contains short obituaries from around the world.
This category in other languages: