Search Home : Society : Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual : Health and Wellness
- GayHealth: Health and wellness site dedicated to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered men and women staffed by professionals from within our own community.
- AA Meetings in New York City for Gay Beginners and Visitors: Alcoholics, Cocaine, Narcotics, and Marijuana Anonymous meetings for gays and lesbians new in sobriety. Also 1st and 4th Step worksheets and a free comprehensive index to the Big Book.
- AA meetings for Boston: A list of gay and gay-friendly meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Alternatives: Offers counselling services, outreach programs, recovery centers. Includes organization information, articles, facility locations, admission qualifications, and contact details.
- Association for Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Issues in Counseling: Educatation organization for mental health service providers about issues confronting GLBT individuals. Journal, events, and board minutes.
- Avert: Gay and Lesbian: Information from an international charity, including health issues, statistics, and age of consent.
- Bernd Leygraf, Psychotherapist and Psychosexual Therapist: Psychotherapist working in London and Spain. Also offers training and organisational consultancy. Includes background information, descriptions of therapies, and contact details.
- Gay Alcoholics: Information and guide for alcoholics. Provides "Do I Need Help?" checklist as well as U.S. nationwide GLBT `group` meeting schedules, treatment options, and special events.
- Gay Male and Lesbian Partner Program: Canadian website selling relationship counselling training manual. Information, objectives, details of package, price, ordering details, about the author.
- Gay Medics: Resources for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender doctors, medical students, and patients.
- Gay Men's Counselling: Learn about counselling for gay men and professional psychotherapy.
- Gay Men's Health Issues: Information and links relating to gay men's health concerns.
- Gay and Lesbian Health Services Saskatoon: Provides support, education, and health services throughout Saskatchewan and across the country. Overview of groups, programs, and activities.
- Gays With Psoriasis: Egroup for chatting with and finding other guys who suffer from psoriasis.
- Health Care Information Resources -- Gay & Lesbian Health Links: Good selection of links to sites on GLBT health issues.
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Info: Hepatitis B is 100 times more infectious than HIV, get vaccinated.
- Homophobia: the Analysis of a: American Psychoanalytic Foundation presentation from Forum with full text of reports given by authorities: Paul Lynch, Peter Gomes, Barney Frank, Nancy Chodorow, Barney Frank, and Alan Hevesi.
- Houston Therapist, Houston Therapy, Houston Psychotherapy, Houston Psychotherapist, Gay and Lesbian: Houston Therapist - Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples, and Groups, Gay and Lesbian, Located in Houston, Texas
- Inner Work With Paul Chirumbolo: Online counseling, dream analysis, and self-help. Includes a catalog of select writings.
- Internet Guide: Sexual Orientation and Health: Guide to resources about sexual orientation and health, developed by the Health Sciences Library System of the University of Pittsburgh. Includes links to other web sites and access to other pages of the library system.
- LGBT Health Channel: Physician monitored information on health related topics.
- National Coalition for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health: Organization committed to improving the health and well-being of lesbian,gay, bisexual and transgender individuals in the United States. Includes coalition profile, goals, news, announcements, and membership information.
- Online Counseling Alternatives: Counseling via email, private chat, telephone and support groups for LGBT persons. Includes description of services, rates, counsellor profiles, online scheduling, and contact details.
- Pink Therapy Services: Organisation to promote high quality therapy and training services for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender in the United Kingdom. Includes therapist profiles, resources, training, and contact information.
- Pride Institute: Details about the facilities and contact information. Provides mental health and chemical dependency treatment services to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities. Locations in Texas, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota and New Jersey.
- Project HOPE: Outreach project to educate on HIV, STDs, safer sex and general health issues. Offering workshops, information and supplies upon request.
- Robyn Aileen Perkins Counsellor: Personal appointments or internet counselling, in Australia, by a counsellor who is post-op transgendered male to female. Information on how it works, terms and conditions, and costs.
- Safe Zone Foundation: Information and health education, opportunities for personal growth, possibilities for social interaction, and a platform to discuss concerns and take action on issues affecting the LGBT community.
- The Capital Roundup: A non-profit organization serving the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender recovering community of metropolitan Washington, DC. Services and support include social events, recovery workshops, and an annual conference.
- The International Advisory Council for Homosexual Men and Women in Alcoholics Anonymous: IAC serves the gay and lesbian members of A.A. Includes a directory of meeting places, volunteer positions, and a tape library.
- The Lesbian & Gay Foundation: Contains information for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual and transvestite communities on sexual health, well being, groups and events in the.
- The National Association of Lesbian and Gay Addiction Professionals: NALGAP meetings and articles.
- Triangle Club: Provides sober, safe, and affordable Twelve Step Meeting spaces for gays and lesbians recovering from addictions and codependent behaviors. Schedule of meetings in Washington DC.