Search Home : Society : Issues : Children, Youth and Family : Child Abduction
- AbductiondotINFO: Abduction news and information as well as forums.
- Amber Foundation for Missing Children: Dedicated to the recovery of missing children, as well as providing assistance to the families of children who have been abducted by a stranger.
- Angel Safe Foundation: Provides information on missing children, child safety tips, and memorials.
- Beary Special Kids: A site dedicated to assisting in the recovery of missing children. A weekly newsletter with children's pictures is published via email.
- California Missing Children Clearinghouse: Maintains a toll-free telephone hotline 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week to receive information and inquiries regarding missing children. It relays this information to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Child Abduction Prevention: Child abduction prevention tips.
- Child Abduction Resource Center: A multi-lingual site of resources for parents dealing with child abduction.
- Child Abduction is Child Abuse: Report presented to the United Nations Convention on Child Rights.
- Child CyberSearch Canada: Official site of the RCMP Missing Children's Registry. Canada's first online missing children agency.
- Child Find of America, Inc.: National not-for-profit charity that locates missing children through active investigation, prevents child abduction through education, and resolves incidents of parental abduction through mediation.
- Child Protection Education of America: Seeks to address the problem of missing and exploited children. Missing children cases, safety tips for children and their parents, and hotline.
- Child Search: A free, full service site to assist the families of missing children.
- Child Search - National Missing Children Center: Child Search is a Ministry to families of missing and exploited children. Under certain circumstances the Center also helps families of missing adults.
- Child Watch: This site includes cases of missing children, safety and abduction prevention information, recovered children stories, and child I.D. event information.
- Cobra Missing Children Network: How to find, search for, and return kidnapped, runaway and missing children. Founded in 1979. Chartered by the State of Ohio.
- Every Second Counts: This site is dedicated to finding missing youth.
- Fitzpatrick's Fireplace: Aids in finding missing children, and preventing children from becoming one of the missing.
- Fraser Valley Missing Children and Teens: View pictures of missing children and teenagers in the Fraser Valley, BC, Canada.
- Gabriels Gifts.org: Gabriel's Gifts helping families find lost children.
- Hawaii's Own Missing Children: Clearinghouse for missing children in the state of Hawaii.
- Houston Regional Amber Plan Alerts: In memory of Amber Hagerman, who was abducted and murdered in 1996, (ARM) created a program so that the police department could recover abducted children.
- Interstate Association for Stolen Children: Profiles missing children.
- Keeping the Light On: Compassionate support forum for the parents of missing or abducted children.
- Kid Protection Network: A `resource` for community saftey for children. Information, support letters, pamphlets, links.
- Kids Fighting for Kids: A non profit organization for missing and abducted children.
- Laura Recovery Center Foundation: A non-profit foundation that works to assist communities when faced with an abducted child and prevent child abductions.
- Marsha's Missing Children Page: Support for parents of missing children and links to national `resource` pages.
- Missing Black Kids: Contains information on missing black children. Pictures, information, and articles.
- Missing Children Investigation Center: MCIC assists in the recovery of abducted children all over the globe.
- Missing Children Resources: Listings of and links to articles, agencies, organizations and websites for information and resources concerning missing and runaway children.
- Missing Children Society of Canada: Non profit agency operating since 1986 offering investigative services. Experienced in missing, abducted or runaway children.
- Missing Children at Woman's World: Preventative tips, action to take if your child is abducted, statistics and links.
- Missing Kids Clearing House: A site of missing children who do not get much publicity, or are cold cases.
- Missing Search: The MissingSearch plug-in helps to find missing children while surfing the internet. Currently available for all browsers, free to download and does not require registration.
- Morgan Nick Foundation: Works to recover missing children across the United States and serves as a support team to families and a liaison to law enforcement. Includes a tribute to the 6 year-old namesake abducted in 1995.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: High-tech U.S. search network which works with law enforcement agencies and other professionals to find runaways and other missing children. NCMEC also provides educational resources and a searchable database of missing children.
- National Centre For Missing Children: A non profit, non governmental organization in India providing free services to the parents of missing kids. Online resources include searchable database of missing children.
- New York State Missing and Exploited Children Clearinghouse: Information on missing kids in New York state.
- Our Missing Children: Canada: Multi-faceted program comprised of the RCMP's Missing Children's Registry
- Phoenix1: Missing Children: Resources and information on reporting crimes of sexual abuse and exploitation of children.
- Project Find: Will help find missing children and adults for free.
- Rino Kids Missing Children Information: Creates free web pages to help find missing children and missing adults.
- SHG Resources: Missing and Exploit Children: Links to resources that provide parents with the tools needed to protect and safeguard their children. Check photographs and files on missing children.
- TamaraBrooks.org: Tamara Brooks sponsors the Tamara Brooks Fund and speaks out on the Amber Alert System to help victims of childhood violence.
- The Committee For Missing Children: Newsletter, events, photos of missing children, and other information for parents of missing children.
- The Missing Cloud: Offering international and national missing persons information, support, places to post alerts and contact information.
- The Polly Klaas Foundation: Foundation for Prevention of child abduction, and aid in the search.
- They Are Missing: A `resource` site dedicated to abduction prevention, recovery, and support.
- Too Old To Be a 'Missing Child': What happens when a young person goes missing, but is over the age of 18? Many agencies that assist in the search for younger kids won't get involved.
- Vanished Childrens Alliance: Established organization which provides services in the prevention, location, recovery and reunification of missing and abducted children since 1980.