Search Home : Society : Issues : Children, Youth and Family : Child Support
- ACES of Texas: A non-profit child support organization in Texas working to improve child support collection and enforcement.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Child Support: News, background information, and links on child support policy.
- American Center for Child Support Reform: Argues that non-custodial parents have been unfairly targeted by the courts and policymakers. Articles, message board, and support groups.
- Association for Conflict Resolution: Members of the association provide services in the areas of divorce, child custody, visitation rights, and child support payments.
- Bridging Borders: A non-profit organization dedicated solely to the issue of international child support (maintenance) enforcement.
- Child Support Central: A site for custodial parents seeking child support. News, membership, and message board.
- Child Support Enforcement: An Overview: An overview of child support enforcement in the United States.
- Child Support Options: Newsletter of the National Coalition for Child Support Options.
- Child Support Reduction: Argues that support awards are often unfair and biased - not every dad is a "deadbeat".
- Deadbeat Dads and Deadbeat Moms: Child support wanted posters and deadbeat dads and deadbeat moms pictures in the USA and Canada
- Families Against Deadbeats: A Canadian organization formed to assist parents with child support issues, and to lobby for change in legislation.
- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement: Information and links concerning government programs.
- For Our Children and Us (FOCUS): A New York based organization that provides free paralegal services to men and women in matters of child support and other family law matters.
- Guide to Child Support Guidelines on the Web: A comprehensive directory to child support guidelines available on the World Wide Web.
- History of Child Support in the USA: Historic timeline and references.
- IWantMyChildSupport Inc.: Help and advice on collecting unpaid child support payments, including printable forms.
- Improving Child Well-Being: A report focusing on low-income noncustodial parents in Maryland, the child support system, and changes to facilitate compliance by low income fathers.
- International Child Support: Help page dedicated to the growing issue of International Child Support.
- Joseph Sefton Duncan, II: Biological father to 13-yr. old girl has evaded a child support order and is on the run from authorities in the New York area.
- KnowX.com: The Ultimate People Finder: Comprehensive source of public records for researching deadbeat dads.
- Let's Join Forces: One Wyoming mother's story of frustration with the child support legal system. Wishes to form a network of other parents in order to take `group` action.
- Levy, Carol: Personal homepage sharing experiences of getting unpaid child support from a deadbeat dad. Includes resources and links for others seeking unpaid child support.
- National Child Support Enforcement Association: Non-profit promoter of child support enforcement.
- Oregon Division of Child Support: Enhances the well-being of children and promotes positive parental involvement by providing child support program services to families in Oregon.
- Project for the Improvement of Child Support Litigation Technology: Research project on the science, engineering, and application of child support guidelines.
- Reform Our Courts for Kids: Newsgroup which discusses effective ways to reform the current American judicial system.
- Responsible Adults Against Deadbeats Organization: Organization which seeks to promote the rights of custodial parents.
- The Child Support Enforcement Process: A step-by-step, in-depth description of the child support enforcement process in the US, including locating absent parents, establishing paternity, setting child support orders, and child support collection.