Search Home : Society : Issues : Health : Body Image : Fat Acceptance
- BBW Castle: Humor, forum, cartoons, and profiles for the BBW/ BHM community.
- Big Folks Health FAQ: From the newsgroups soc.support.fat-acceptance and alt.support.big-folks.
- Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality: Factors in the Sexual Satisfaction of Obese Women in Relationships. Discusses self-image, social and cultural factors, and therapies for dysphoria.
- FAQ About Physical Resources for Big Folks: Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about physical resources for big folks. No nonsense, practical tips.
- Fifty Four Percent: Information for fat activists, fat admirers, conspiracy seekers, and fat New Yorkers.
- Grand Style Women's Club: Speak with experts, shop, learn more about fitness and entertaining, and locate hard-to-find products and services for plus size women.
- HealthySisters: Dedicated to big, beautiful, and confident women sized 14 and above.
- I Was A Fat Kid - This Is My Story.: A site for sharing stories of what it is like being a fat child in our society.
- Imabiggal.com: Offering resources, links and chat areas.
- Kelly Bliss: Self-care and self-acceptance.
- Largely Positive: Carol Johnson's story, myths and facts about obesity, links, resources, self-esteem makeover, and products.
- Largesse - the Network for Size Esteem: An internationally-recognized `resource` center and clearinghouse for size diversity empowerment founded in 1983.
- Life in the Fat Lane: A cable access television series produced for and by fat people and their allies about issues of concern to fat people.
- Living Large and In Color: Deals with full figured ebony men and women and their admirers. Chat, advice and personals.
- More2Hug.com: A size acceptance site offering a chat room, community forum, personals ads, weekly articles, polls and resources database for products of use to people of size.
- OMGoddess: Resource site for big beautiful people. Events, vendors, and organizations that support body positive behavior.
- Plus Ladies: Understanding, Sharing, Support: An email support `group` for plus size women who want to discuss common interests and issues.
- Plus Size Power: Membership Club for Plus Size Women and Teenagers Size 14 and up
- Realwomen: Online community for larger and plus size women. Health issues, size acceptance, plus size clothing, online shopping larger woman clothing.
- The Curvy Chick Online: An online community for full-figure or plus size women seeking confidence, self-esteem and acceptance of their physical self.
- The National Plus USA Woman Pageant and Convention: A weekend of empowerment for plus size females and broadening the definition of beauty.
- The Voluptuous Woman Company: Founded for the full-figured woman that society has forgotten.
This category in other languages: