Search Home : Society : Issues : Health : Body Image : Pro-Anorexia
- Aesthetic: List of calorie counters, tips for hiding, myth and facts about eating disorders, and articles about pro-anorexia.
- Almost x Perfect: Tips, tricks, quotes, thinspiration, and personal history of maintainer.
- Ana's Heaven: Thinspiration photos, anorexia and bulimia information, list of celebrities with an eating disorder, tips and tricks, calculators for BMI, BMR and required calories per day, negative calorie food list, work outs, fa(s)t food calorie table, link list, and personal information.
- Ana's Realm: Articles, thinspiration and personal stories.
- Ana's Underground Grotto: Background information about anorexia and food, tips and tricks, quotes, links, pictures, essays, and poetry.
- Ana-Angels: Information about different eating disorders, article about "Body Dismorphic Disorder" (BDD), guestbooks, chat, journal, and a members only area with pictures, polls, recipe book, and poetry.
- Anorexics.net: Information about eating disorders, recipes, links to diets and diet pill reviews, photo galleries, forum, and chat.
- Armelle: Livejournal diary, poems, photos, and link list.
- Beautiful Perfection: Thinspiration, tips, tricks, poetry, pictures, bracelets, forum, and chat.
- Bluedragonfly.org: Tricks, chat, songs, diaries, pictures, and workouts.
- Broken Candy: Thinspiration, tips and tricks, diets and food, and forum.
- Carte Blanche: Article about the increase in pro-ana and pro-mia websites, including interviews and explanations of purpose.
- Cerulean Butterfly: Tips, tricks, thinspiration, resources and support for anyone suffering from an eating disorder.
- Chaotic Serenity: Pro-anorexia basics, sections on food, exercise and media, link list, and chat room.
- Desperate for control: Focuses on EDNOS (Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified) as well as self-injury. Personal story, tips, exercises, and poetry (poems can be submitted).
- Endlessummer: Tips and tricks, general, thinspiring and personal information, message board, pen-pal list, and possibility to publish own poetry or story.
- Essays - Against Pro-Anorexia Websites: A brief statement arguing the detriments of the pro-ana movement. Written from a feminist perspective for a panel discussion on the topic.
- Fat Like Me: General information about eating disorders, food and health, tips, links, quotes, song lyrics and poetry.
- Firegal - My Life: Story of a struggling anorexic choosing not to go into recovery. Includes information on eating disorders and depression, and pictures.
- Fragile Innocence: Personal site with art, poetry, stories, information, support, and tips and triggers.
- House Of Ana: Literature, support and inspiration, diary, calorie content, safe foods, safe and unsafe actions, and a spell for weight loss.
- House-of-sins.com: Personal site from a young woman suffering from eating disorders with dairy, writings and photos. Contains sections about pro-eating disorders, general eating disorders, food and nutrition, self injury, as well as other related issues, like abuse, rape, and suicide.
- LMS Anorexia Site: Provides information on anorexia, food and exercises, as well as tips, thispiration, personal story, and link to a journal.
- Learning to Love Anorexia?: Article by Deirdre Dolan.
- Life with Ana - Skin Deep: Offers personal story, tips, tricks, fasting information, and chat room.
- LiveJournal: Ana_bella: Community message board for anorexic people.
- LiveJournal: Ana_in_college: Community message board for college students with eating disorders.
- LiveJournal: Anagurls: Community message board for female anorexics.
- LiveJournal: Happy Anorexic: Community message board for anorexic or bulimic people.
- LiveJournal: Pro_Anorexia: Community message board for pro-ed people.
- LiveJournal: Pro_Anorexia2: Community message board for pro-ed people.
- LiveJournal: Proanorexia: Community message board for people with eating disorders.
- LiveJournal: Thinspiring: Community message board for thinspiration such as pictures, poems or stories.
- Livejournal: The Anorexic Queen: Community message board to support people with an eating disorders.
- Make Up Your Mind: Information, research, and resources about "pro-ana" and the websites devoted to it.
- Mandi's MiAna Site Forum: Forum for people who suffer from anorexia, bulimia and other eating disorders. Also other topics as health, fashion, beauty, and the web.
- No Place To Hide: Message board for support in dealing with cutting and eating disorders. It doesn't allow public pro-ana postings but suggests private messages instead and has a section with links to pro-ana sites.
- Perfected Souls: Eating disorder forum with sections for anorexia, bulimia, compulsive over-eating and binge eating, fasting, self injury, and general topics (requires free registration).
- Pink Butterfly .org: Provides support for people with anorexia who may not yet be ready to recover. Includes eating disorder philosophy, tips & tricks, thinspiration, recovery section, link sharing directory, user gallery, forum, and chat.
- Pro Ana Suicide Society: Community message board covering various topics ranging from eating disorders (male and female) to music and other interests (requires registration).
- Sanitarium: The forums: Forum for those who suffer from various eating disorders (requires membership).
- Sick Sad World: Thinspiration, journal and links.
- Silvermia's Reasons to Be Beautiful: Contains creeds, tips, poetry, journals, and links to the ED community.
- Starving for Attention - CrispyPenguin's Gym: Exercise and fasting tips, recipes, quotes, thinsperation, triggers, and songs about anorexia.
- Take control of my life dairy: Personal info about the life of a young woman with binging, starvation and bulimia. Diary of a fast.
- Tewmuchtyme: Personal journal recording the events in the life of an anorexic teenager.
- The Thin Files: A listing of pro-ana sites.
- Unhealthy Obsessions: Includes a journal, a photolog, a progress report, and a motivational page. Also a support `group` for multiples with eating disorders.
- Unreality: Journal of a young girl suffering from eating disorders and self injury.
- Victoria's Pro-Ana Journal: Tips and tricks, fasting, thinsperational and reverse trigger pictures, basal metabolic rate (BMR) calculator, safe and bad food information, and food diary.
- Why Eat: Personal introduction, forum, chat, and blog about eating disorders but also depression, self insury and other general topics.
This category in other languages: