Search Home : Society : Issues : Human Rights and Liberties : Regional
- 2002 Human Rights Reports: The most recent annual report on human rights practices from the U.S. State Department, submitted to Congress according to law.
- Asylum seekers on our doorstep: Opposes accepting relocation of asylum seekers to areas near the two villages of Arncott and Piddington in the United Kingdom.
- Australia-Cuba Friendship Society - Melbourne: Up to date information about Cuba, the politics of Australia and Cuba, and the work of the Friendship Societies.
- Dangerous Meditation: China's Campaign against Falungong: Describes how Chinese government uses new laws and new interpretations of old laws to crack down on the Falungong. A Human Rights Watch report.
- Gerry Rice Battles Injustice in Northern Ireland: Gerry Rice's personal battle against injustice in Northern Ireland
- Hell in Paradise: An account of Indian atrocities against the people of Kashmir
- Human Rights Watch: Afghanistan: Reports on current concerns including war casualties among Afghan civilians, the use of cluster bombs, and the rights of prisoners of war.
- Human Rights Watch: Uzbekistan: News and human rights press releases concerning the country.
- Mexico's Killing Fields - Save Juarez Project News: Offers information about sexual assaults on female factory workers in Mexico. Tips on self-defense, safety items, and safehouses.
- Nigerian Center for Gender, Health and Human Rights: Focuses on gender, health and human rights with a commitment to human rights education in Nigeria and the sub-Saharan region of Africa.
- Religious Persecution of Ahmadiyya community in Pakistan: Excerpts from reports by International Human Rights organization on continuing religious persecution of Ahmadiyya community in Pakistan.
- Right to Food Campaign: An informal network of organisations and individuals committed to the realisation of the right to food in India. Promotes the fundamental right to be free from hunger and undernutrition.
- Shaheed Foundation Pakistan: All About Shaheed And Shia killing in Pakistan.
- South Asia Forum for the Human Rights: Works in Kathmandu on peace the building process, minority rights, refugees, women, dispute resolution and human rights in South Asia.
- The Chestnut Tree Cafe: Charting the rise and fall of civil liberties in mainland Britain.
- The Danish Centre for Human Rights: The Centre site gives information about the organization's activities and also brings news about Human Rights issues.
- The Great Nation of China: Information on Christians persecuted in China with a few articles on specific acts of persecution.
- The Iranian Immigration: Anai Rhoads discusses immigration policy , and how religious and racial profiling have caused an uproar since 9/11.
- The Tibetan Photo Project: Exiled Tibetan monks are using the camera to tell their story with photographs.
- Tibetan Studies Press Office: Homepage of European Buddhist study groups on religious and political issues in Tibet.
- UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Human Rights: UK government site focuses on human rights as central theme of its foreign policy. The FCO is committed to promoting human rights throughout the world.
- Unspeakable Acts, Ordinary People: Description of John Conroy's book based on an investigation of 3 incidents of torture in Northern Ireland.
- Use Your Shareholder Power to Free Burma: Site advocating the selling of shares in companies doing business in Burma to give its people freedom and democracy.
- Weblog (My Journey Through Central America): This site includes information about the human rights conditions in selected countries in Central America.
- Women and Children Subject to Increasing Abuse: Amnesty International report from 16/07/1996 discusses human rights situation in Bahrain with emphasis on women and children.