Search Home : Society : Issues : Multi-issue Publications
- EnergyGrid: A multi-issue alternative magazine and catalyst for new consciousness.
- Gimme-Five: Various editorial arguments on current controversial issues from several youths.
- Grassroots Economic Organizing Newsletter: A newsletter focusing on worker ownership, economic development, environmental justice and labor activism.
- Liberated Lobes: Articles, news and mailing list.
- Liberty & Justice For All: Promotes justice and liberty, freely experienced by all people, as being the only way to ensure a peaceful world.
- MakeZine: Propoganda for activists. Desires for social and economic justice, critical inquiries into racism and poverty, and a belief in DIY political insubordination.
- Mondo QT: Articles and commentary on political corruption, deterioration in post industrial cities, cross country real estate fraud and housing scams.
- News Batch: Summaries of key social policy topics with easy-to-read charts and maps.
- OMB Watcher: Newsletter covering budget, regulatory, and government information issues from OMB Watch.
- Oyeme Online Newsletter: Covers current social, economic, and political events. Also featuring random thoughts and outright lies. Updated weekly.
- Panacea: Web journal covering a variety of issues, including health, transportation, consumer issues, and economic issues.
- Perspectives: Online journal with articles on economics, international relations, law, political theory and practice, society and culture, the WTO and China.
- Perspicacity and Paradigms Online: Perspectives on current events, U.S. and global issues, including human rights, foreign policy, terrorism, defense, humanitarian service, trade, environment, domestic politics, and ethics in government and business.
- Reaching Individuals and Groups Helping Today's Society: Information and links for activists on a variety of topics including, abortion, animal rights, death penalty, environmental issues, women's rights and gun control.
- Reclaim Democracy .org: Non-profit organization with information and tools for action on corporate accountability, revitalizing democracy, political reform, and defending civil rights.
- Reconstruction: Reconstruction is a culture studies journal dedicated to fostering an intellectual community composed of scholars and their audience, granting them all the ability to share thoughts and opinions on the most important and influential work in contemporary interdisciplinary studies.
- The Decline of Civic Life: A package of features on the decline of social and community life and civic involvement in modern America. Includes summaries and links to material from various organizations and perspectives.
- The Idler: News, reviews, essays, interviews, and poetry.
- The Old Town Review: Seeks to illuminate issues, events, and culture through a unique and ongoing conversation. Features articles and discussions covering the world.
- The Weekly Gripe: Ezine which posts weekly columns by submitters on various topics they are annoyed by.
- Velocity Press: Opinion journal that `examines controversial subjects based on facts and logic.
- Velvet Illusions: Prose for entertainment, environmental ethics, and campaigns against civil injustice.
- Yes Magazine: Concerned with building a more just, sustainable, and compassionate future with articles about economic alternatives and peace options. Includes archives, book reviews and information about the Positive Futures Network `group` that sponsors the publication.
- e11th hour: Non-partisan, non-profit journal offering indepth analyses/commentary on socio-political issues related to civil liberties, disaster response, foreign policy, global media and regional security.