Search Home : Society : Issues : Online Issues Polls
- The Internet Party - Reinventing Politics: Polls on many aspects of life. Unleash the power of the Internet to regain control of government and return power to the people.
- AllOpinion.com: Provides links to opinion and editorial articles as well as running surveys for business and entertainment.
- Allthink.com: Allows votes, debates, and discussions of today's current issues. Topics include politics, religion, society, and entertainment.
- America Test.org: Survey for data collection for a senior honors thesis at Dartmouth College.
- American Survey - Ruralresident.Com: Online polling site for rural America.
- BigPulse Opinion Poll: The hot issues opinion poll for activist groups, public interest groups, individuals, organizations and political parties. Vote daily on social, political and environmental issues.
- Black Polls: Where the black community voices its opinions.
- Blueprint - Polling the Arabic Community: News and polling results from Arabic sources on the proceedings in Middle East and Central Asia. A service of Blueprint magazine.
- Decisions: Vote on some of life's more important questions about music, sport and film related topics.
- Environmental Opinion Polls: Polls that ask tough questions and gauge public opinion on hot environmental topics. New polls are added each month.
- Great Questions Of History Interactive: A unique and informative site questioning top historians, professors, and authors of history books. Allows you to campare your answers with that of US historians on American development.
- Internet Chinese Surveys Central: Issues and opinions survey site for Chinese people. Brief and pithy, online polls cover cultural and political issues, living, sexuality, and technology.
- Latest Worldwide Polls: Participate in a poll and view the results in realtime on current news, sports, politics, and lifestyle.
- Mister Poll: Interactive Internet opinion poll with a directory of controversial subjects that range from politics and society to annoying personal habits. Plus, you can make your own free polls to include in your web site.
- Mother Jones - The Unhappy Majority: Beneath the partisan divide, polls show America is discontented and desperate for change.
- Opinion - Views of Australians: A polling site that profiles the opinions of Australians, and allows users to submit their own polls.
- Opinions: A discussion list addressing all the major issues in politics, news, current affairs, society, ethics, and religion, along with a range of interesting polls to participate in.
- Paedophile Register: Asks if the convicted paedophile register be published in the UK.
- Petition Online.com: Place on the web to create and sign free public petitions on most any responsible topic.
- Poll America: A collection of online polls on current issues and entertainment.
- PollingReport.com: Public Opinion Online. A nonpartisan `resource` on trends in American public opinion. Kept current with the most recent poll results.
- Pollite Lens Opinion Database: A formal long-term debating system that allows each user to create a political platform, and respond to the platforms of others.
- Public Debate: A poll on Australian public issues.
- RocknPoll.com: Online, realtime polls and surveys. Many different categories. Create your own poll for free and share it with your friends. You can even add it to your own website.
- Survey Central: Post questions, answer questions, see results. Free registration.
- Take Surveys with Live Instant Results: A variety of topics including: current events, politics, relationships, sex, business, job, and travel. Results of surveys.
- Take-a-Poll.tripod.com: Links to a variety of quick questions on a broad range of subjects.
- The Exotic Poll Emporium: Polls with an informal and polite atmosphere, on various topics.
- The Harris Poll: Opinion surveys and other polls in 89 countries around the world.
- The Mother Brief: Collecting information on women's issues with their mothers.
- The National Poll: A brief web poll on the 2000 US Presidential race and other issues.
- The Opinion Exchange: Online survey community. Includes polls and results, with customizable demographic filters.
- The Peoples Eye: Polls and voting for the winner of "15 M.O.F. Now git outta here Award".
- US Peace and War: A web poll asking whether the United States should go to war against Iraq.
- Voice of the Internet: Opinion Polls. Pay Surveys. Voice your feelings. Free T-shirt Contest.
- Voting Channel: Opinion surveys on a variety of issues. Registration required.
- You Debate and Vote.com: Gives debate polls and forums where net users can join in.
- Your Opinion Today: Enables the visitor to give live input on a question of the day.
- Your POV: Voice your opinion on entertainment industry topics.
- eTownPanel: Surveys about the quality of life in the respondent's community. Also allows local governments and agencies to create surveys.
- iBallot.Com: Provider of secure Internet voting, testing, polling and survey services to both public and private organizations.
This category in other languages: