Search Home : Society : Issues : Peace : Personal Pages
- 12-12-12: One man's attempt to list and resolve every national and international problem in the world, resulting in the eradication of poverty and war by December 12, 2012. Includes his book of instructions, discussion questions, and links to related sites.
- Ada Aharoni's Home Page: Poetry and links related to conflict resolution and peace, specifically in the Middle East.
- Campaign for Universal Peace: Personal site of Peter Kasser, Switzerland, who believes that "Peace is not a dream. Peace is a project." Peace quotes, peace manifesto, and links to related sites.
- Children of Abraham: A one-woman site dedicated to academic perspectives and promoting peace in the Middle East between Jews and Arabs. History of the conflict, upcoming events, links to peace activist groups, and news sources.
- CoCo's Peace Page: Here folks can feel free to post up shout outs, letters, statements, and testimonials that center around the concept of peace. Peace messages are posted as received.
- Consequences of Unity: Features short stories, excerpts from articles, and essays meant to promote unity and world peace.
- Culture of Peace: Studies by Dr. David Adams have helped lay the scientific basis for work towards a culture of peace. Here he presents some of the key papers from his research in order to help people find a way to take part in the Global Movement for a Culture of Peace.
- Gandhi Earth Vision Foundation: A nonprofit organization dedicated for creating global fraternity, world peace, sustainable environment and non-violent world order.
- Global Peace Info: Provides a peace email to forward to friends, commentary, and steps to take towards world peace.
- Hunt, Scott - The Future of Peace: Promotes Scott A. Hunt's book and peace initiatives.
- Into The Light: An examination of social issues such as war and peace, through poetry.
- LEARNERS: On the Move from WeaponWorld to PeaceWorld: Online book by Mark Mulligan studies the reasons for a lack of peace and the specifications required to construct world peace.
- Love Not Power: Lists clichés used to justify atrocities and repression, as well as links.
- Making Peace, Not War: Created by people from England and Tenerife as a meeting point for like-minded, peaceful people from all over the world. Provides a mission statement, message board, and related links.
- No War - Pas de Guerre - No Alla Guerra - Kein Krieg: Photos of the anti-war demonstrations held in Berne during February and March 2003.
- No to War - Australia: Presenting an Australian pacifist viewpoint on issues ranging from the War on Iraq to a series of critical analysis of the administration of U.S President George W. Bush.
- Pax Mundo: World Peace through World Understanding: Geography professor and activist helps U.S. citizens to understand our role in the world. The site promotes peace by promoting an understanding of how the U.S. is viewed elsewhere, and provides opportunities for international dialog.
- Peace Activist: Homepage of Erica Steele offers graphics, quotes, and links to peace related sites.
- Peace Love Kindness: Treatise dedicated to the elimination of both personal and global suffering. Suggested reading and actions, with links to related sites.
- Peace On Earth - It's In Our Hands: Thoughts on peace and how to achieve it. Includes links to connect with others working for peace.
- Peace Studies Organisation UK: Offers a forum for online political dialogue. Views are sought on issues of global peace and conflict.
- Peace Vigil Journal: Journal and photos of peace vigil in Ellensburg, Washington.
- Peace and Compassion: Stories, editorials, and articles on peace, non-violence and inspiration.
- Peace and Love: Peace and Love reside inside. Love quotes,love letters, poetry, and peaceful intentions.
- PeaceFaith: Ezine by Gerald Erichsen focusing on issues related to personal and international peace. Articles, reviews, and archive.
- Stern, Fred: The Rainbow Maker: Creates natural rainbows for organizations and events in support of global unity and peace. Includes photos and press releases about his work, tips on how to make or find rainbows, and information about how rainbows are formed.
- The Peace Trench Coat: Goal is to provoke thought and provide links and information for readers to take further action by supporting organizations that promote peace efforts. Explores mystery of discovered coat with peace sign design.
- The Wall Walker: Online books by John Runnings, outlining his anti-war concepts and chronicling his many years of peace activism.
- Towards Peace: Contains definitions, conceptual understanding, brief review of literatures and research articles on war and peace including interstate and low intensity warfare; arms control and WMD proliferation, terrorism and various issues related to human security.
- World Peace One: Personal blog of Morgan Daly focusing on thoughts about peace. Also offers visitors a chance to challenge blogger's opinions through emails which are printed on the site.
- Worldpeace - Weltfriede: Thoughts about world peace and the terror attacks on September 11 by 4th grade students of the German-American School in San Francisco. Features flags made by the children and what they symbolize. Includes related links.