Search Home : Society : Issues : Survivalism
- Anozira: Survival, preparedness, and self-sufficiency. Emphasis on bugout and primitive survival. Contains many survival oriented FAQs and some basic storage lists.
- Australian Survivalist: Information on survival, preparedness, the impact of Y2K, and self-sufficiency in Australia.
- BlueWolf Survival and Preparedness: Information for different levels of survival awareness. There are pages for beginners, the intermediate, and the advanced.
- Calamity, à la Carte: Pages on preparations and news on a collapse of everything.
- Disaster Preparedness and Response: Collection of information and links for disaster plans, policies, and guidelines used by libraries and museums.
- DoubleOught's Survival Station: Online bookstore offering survival related books, links to survival sites, links to gun related sites, a message board, an online catalog offering military, survival, and hunting and camping supplies.
- End Times Report: Includes fallout prediction maps and preparation information for emergencies.
- Equipped to Survive: A comprehensive online `resource` for independent reviews of survival equipment and outdoor gear, as well as search and rescue information.
- Food Shelf Life Recommendations: Detailed information on interpreting expiration codes and shelf-life of stored foods.
- Gentle Survivalist: Laura Buhler has encouraged survivors of modern society's consumer madness and environmental destruction to explore ancient truths to find inner balance and peace.
- How To Survive A Chemical Or Biological Attack: Download this guide to surviving a chemical or biological attack. Information about how to prepare in advance, how to react in the event of an attack, and how to recognize an attack when it's happening.
- International Survivalism Meetup Day: Meetup with locals who are interested in discussing basic and advanced preparedness issues, long and short term survival, and mitigation.
- Kurt Saxon's Preparedness Web Pages: The world's life support systems are coming apart. Includes information on how to build one, self reliance for individuals and communities.
- Misc. Survivalism Generator FAQ: This document provides an overview of the use of generators for standby power. Use of generators can be dangerous.
- Nuclear War Survival Skills: Information about self help civil defense. Provides the basic facts about nuclear weapon effects and what can be done for protection. There are 18 chapters available for reading.
- OtterMoon: A site devoted to simple living and self reliance and to the lifestyle known as possum living began by Dolly Freed.
- Path Finder Publications: Books by Don Paul about unique survival and outdoor methods.
- Planetwide Exodus' Home Page: Offers information on survival, lifestyle, and current events.
- Protect and Survive: An archive of UK civil defense material dating from the 1950s to the 1980s. Includes the famous Protect and Survive leaflet and seven other documents.
- Researching the Secret Architecture of London: Shelter information in London dating back to WWII.
- Revolt: Information highlighting training and preparedness.
- S.O.S. Investigations: Offers military manuals on CD-ROM, charging shipping and handling only. Also offers manual free, via email.
- Safer Living Seminars of Seattle: Safer Living Seminars encapsulate years of research and include facts not readily available to the public.
- School of Self-Reliance: Research, test, teach/guide, and publish in all aspects of self-reliance.
- Secrets of Survival: Variety of topics designed to teach you how to survive all manner of natural and un-natural disasters.
- Survival FAQ for WTC Related Domestic Terrorism: A compilation of information related to temporary or long term societal breakdown as the result of a terrorist attack.
- Survival Fighting: What a survival `group` or family should do about defending itself against a concerted effort of armed freebooters, includes `group` defense.
- Survival Files: Offers a variety of survival information and links.
- Survival Forum: An online survival community with forums, news, discussions and resources.
- Survival Plus Dot Com: Kurt Saxon is the father of survivalism. For years, he's collected knowledge on trades, crafts, cottage industries and survival skills.
- Survival Table of Contents: The Air Cavalry table of contents to extensive online survival information.
- Survival, Disaster Preparedness, Food Storage and Shelters: A how to book on general preparedness, preparing for energy blackouts, earth changes, war, other threats and building underground shelters.
- SurvivalForum.com: An online survival community with forums, news and discussions for people to share thoughts, ideas and experiences for personal preservation.
- Survivalism: Survivalists tend to be the strongest mix of politics, self-reliance, and radicalism. As a result, the text files written have a varied blend of viewpoints, includes many text files available for download.
- Survivalist Information Library: This site has transposed many survival tips and information from free access posts and newsgroups. All of the posts are informational and are indexed.
- Survivalring Home Page: Main site includes probable attack maps, information, down loadable files, and forums. "Study Yesterday...Prepare Today...Live Tomorrow."
- Survive a Nuclear Attack: Having a permanent, ready-to-use, well supplied fallout shelter would greatly improve millions of American families chances of surviving a nuclear attack. Also includes related news, tips, and information.
- Team Delta Authentic Military Experiences: An elite unit of former military personnel that offers realistic military experiences.
- The Alpha Disaster Contingencies: Information on areas of disaster preparedness, self-reliance, rescue, all aspects of disaster avoidance, survival skills and human rights.
- The American Civil Defense Association: The American Civil Defense Association (TACDA) is a non-profit, non-political organization dedicated to providing strategic civil defense, disaster preparedness and disaster mitigation solutions to all sectors of American society and abroad, and to promoting reasonable disaster preparedness activities and sanctity of life for all. This site has significant content in the Resource Libraries section.
- The Tennessee Homestead Emergency Preparedness Page: Bob and Julies Tennessee Homestead, the site for emergency preparedness, self sufficiency, and survival topics.
- The Widening Gyre: A preparedness `resource` for the UK, that includes information, file downloads, a bulletin board, and a chat room.
- The Work E-Books: Information pages concerning survival issues including nuclear war, societal structure, and world news. Also original e-books in categories such as survival, fiction, children's, and computer stationery patterns.
- The Y2K Bathroom Book: How to prepare for the y2k millennium bug or related possibilities.
- Thoughts on Being Prepared: Survivalism is just one step beyond emergency preparedness. Normal emergency preparations may be a few days or a few weeks worth of food, while the survivalist will have several months or several years worth of food. It is the difference between being prepared until help arrives and being prepared because help may never arrive.