Search Home : Society : Law : Education : Law Schools : Australia
- Australian National University Faculty of Law: Provides information about programs in law offered by the University.
- Bond Law School: Information about programs in law at Bond Law School in Queensland, Australia
- Flinders University Programs in Law and Justice: Information about programs for undergraduates and postgraduates ad Flinders University in Adelaide, Australia.
- Griffith University Programs in Law: Information about undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Law and Criminology at Griffith University in Queensland, Australia.
- James Cook University School of Law: Information about studies, contacting staff, and courses offered by the School.
- La Trobe University School of Law and Legal Studies: Information for prospective and current students at the School of Law.
- Macquarie Law School: Located in Sydney, Australia. The Site provides information about the Law School's programs for undergraduate and postgraduate study, including a program in Environmental Law.
- Monash University Law School: Based in Australia, the site provides information about the programs offered in law, including current news and events at the University.
- Murdoch University School of Law: Located in Perth, Western Australia, Murdoch University's Law School site provides information for prospective and current students, alumni, and visitors about programs offered.
- Queensland University of Technology School of Law: Provides information about the University and the School of Law, including publications, the Law Library, information about staff and faculty, and programs of study.
- The University of Newcastle School of Law: Information about studies at the University of Newcastle School of Law, including the Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Policy, and the Centre for Legal Education.
- The University of Queensland School of Law: Provides basic information about the department and courses at the School of Law.
- University of Adelaide Law School: Provides information about degrees, research, and publications at the Law School.
- University of Canberra School of Law: Features information on the LLB (Bachelor of Law), Graduate Certificate and Diploma in Legal Studies, LLM (Masters by Coursework), Masters in Corporate Law, PhD, and SJD (Professional Doctorate in Law).
- University of Melbourne Law School: Provides access to information for prospective and current students, researchers, academics and other visitors.
- University of New England School of Law: Lists information about the School of Law in Armidale, New South Wales. Includes information about coursework and programs, history, enrollment, and contact information.
- University of New South Wales Faculty of Law: Information about law studies at UNSW's Faculty of Law. Features staff and course home pages, information about research and programs, as well as publications.
- University of Sydney Faculty of Law: Information about programs and studies at the University of Sydney, including information for students and CLE programs offered.
- University of Tasmania Faculty of Law: Provides information about the University's undergraduate and postgraduate programs, as well as information about publications and other research at the University.
- University of Western Australia Law School: Information for students, faculty and staff. Includes information about programs in Business Law and the Crime Research Centre.
- University of Western Sydney School of Law: Provides information about the School and its programs, including information about the facilities, publications, research centers, and faculty.
- University of Wollongong Law/Legal Studies Faculty: Lists information about the University's Law School, including information for current and prospective students, coursework, and research areas. Located in Wollongong, New South Wales.