Search Home : Society : Law : Education : Paralegal Education
- Accredited Paralegal Education from Kaplan College: Provides information about Kaplan's accredited degree programs in Paralegal Studies leading to Diploma, Associate, or Bachelor's degrees in Paralegal Studies.
- American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE): National organization that serves the needs of paralegal educators and institutions offering legal assistant educational programs. Listings of member schools alphabetically and by state.
- American Bar Association Approved Legal Assistant Programs: Listing by state of ABA recognized academic programs for paralegals.
- American Institute for Paralegal Studies: Paralegal Training...The American Institute for Paralegal Studies has been offering paralegal courses since 1978 for students wishing to become paralegals or legal assistants.
- American Institute for Paralegal Studies: Nationally accredited school, offering training for students wishing to become paralegals or legal assistants.
- Bankruptcy Paralegal Training Course: Unique training course developed by a paralegal for paralegals. Covers the basics all the way to drafting a Chapter 13 plan. Certificate of Completion issues after training.
- Blackstone Career Institute: Blackstone Career Institute offers a Legal Assistant/Paralegal program for those interested in home study.
- C.E.R.F. Paralegal and Trust Specialist Correspondence School: Provides information about C.E.R.F.'s courses in Paralegal and Trust Specialist fields.
- California State University, San Marcos: CSU, San Marcos offers a Paralegal Certificate Course online and through a live lecture format. Intensive courses designed to enable students to immediately enter the workforce.
- Capital University Law School Paralegal: Columbus, Ohio. The only American Bar Association accredited law school to also have paralegal school. Bachelors degree required for admission. Regionally accredited.
- Center For Advanced Legal Studies: Offers information about the Center's paralegal certificate and AAS Degree programs in Houston, Texas.
- Illinois Central College Paralegal Program: Describes diploma and certificate programs by the East Peoria college.
- LearningLaw: leading edge paralegal schooling, training, education, or certicication materials, study aids, and course work online
- Legal Assistant Bachelor's Degree at Eastern Michigan University: Provides details about EMU's ABA-approved programs in Legal Assistant Studies.
- Legal Assistant Training: A paralegal program: ABA approved paralegal program offering full and part time classes in San Diego.
- Los Angeles Mission College Paralegal Studies: Description of campus and online paralegal certificate programs, as well as enrollment, fees, and faculty members.
- Marywood University Legal Assistant Program: Describes a Pennsylvania college's American Bar Association (ABA)-approved paralegal education program, as well as its B.A. and A.A. degree programs in the field of Legal Studies. School is a member of the American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE).
- Mississippi University for Women: Note: Institution is coed. Excellent list of links and information concerning paralegal education and the program at MUFW
- NCPT: Located in Atlanta, Georgia. Formerly known as the National Center for Paralegal Training. Offers Paralegal training, legal nurse consultant training and applied information technology (IT) programs.
- Onine National Paralegal Certificate Program: Online National Paralegal Certificate earned in 10 months - taught by experienced nationally recognized attorneys.
- Para-Legal Institute: Paralegal certificate program located in Fairfax, Virginia. Established in 1974.
- Paralegal Certificate Program -- The Washington Online Learning Institute: Provides information about the Washington Online Learning Institutes programs.
- Paralegal Course Training Program by NorthWest College: Paralegal Assistant Course provided by NorthWest College of health and business careers, Southern California, Pasadena.
- Paralegal Training Schools: Profiles schools offering paralegal training, certification, and degrees.
- Professional Training Programs, Inc.: Paralegal training in Colorado, Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona. Approved by the American Bar Association.
- San Francisco State University Paralegal Studies: ABA-approved certificate education offered through SFSU's College of Extended Learning. Program description and curriculum, employment options, faculty and class profiles, and event information provided.
- SoYouWanna Be a paralegal?: Discusses becoming a paralegal.
- Southwest Paralegal College: Licensed Lafayette, Louisiana institution; academic calendar, policies, and curricula provided.
- Syracuse University Legal Assistant / Legal Studies Program: Provides information about Syracuse's paralegal certificate and bachelor's degree programs.
- The Center for Legal Studies: Provides information about the Center's distance-ed and live paralegal certificate courses.
- The Paralegal Institute - An accredited paralegal school.: Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Provides information about programs in Legal Assistant/Paralegal (LAP), Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies (ADPS), and continuing education. Also offers courses in Medical Transcription.
- The Paralegal Learning Center: An 8 month online paralegal school and certificate training program. Provides an overview of the institution and curriculum, technology, student services and financial aid, and admission information.
- University of San Diego Paralegal Program: ABA approved program offers full time and part time training as a paralegal. Employment assistance and financial aid are available.
- the Paralegal and Legal Assistant Training program: Describes the PLAT online course certificate program.