Search Home : Society : Law : Education : Student Resources
- LawSchool.com: Law school activities, admissions, information, news, and resources.
- 4LawSchool.com: A portal for law and pre-law students with case briefs, law outlines, LSAT advice, law school ratings, and other related information.
- AALS Study Regarding Validity of US News Rankings: The American Association of Law Schools Study concerning the methodology and validity of the US News & World Report ranking of ABA approved law schools.
- Australian Public Law: Contains articles, conference papers, lecture notes and web links on Australian constitutional, administrative and immigration law, and jurisprudential material. Compiled by staff and students at Northern Territory University, Darwin.
- BARBRI: Offering programs intended to provide incoming first year law students with the tools needed for success in law school. Information about the programs, tuition, locations, and faculty.
- EQR - Law School Rankings: Quickly becoming a popular alternative to other commercial law school ranking systems, the bi-annual Educational Quality Ranking focuses exclusively on the three factors central to a good legal education: the quality of the faculty, the quality of the student body, and the quality of teaching.
- Embrace Confusion: Garrett's Advice.: Law Student's Advice to Law Students. Advice on Advice, Talking, Briefing, Outlines, Study Groups, and Semicolons
- FindLaw For Students: Links to resources including legal outlines, law school articles and exams, financial aid resources.
- Gadlaw: Online law resources and lists of British law websites.
- Intellectual Property Moot Court and Writing Competitions: National directory of law student moot court and writing competitions in intellectual property and related subjects.
- Internet Legal Resource Guide: Links to LSAT prep courses, law school rankings, law school admissions consultants, and recommended reading for law students.
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citation (1997-98 ed.): Peter W. Martin profiles the use of the Harvard Bluebook, the standard legal citation form guide for law reviews and federal courts.
- King Hall Law School USENET FAQ: Extensive information about law school, compiled by a 1995 alumnus.
- Law Preview: A law school prep course that provides incoming first-year law students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in law school. Site also offers free resources including information about law schools, finance, news, and legal links.
- Law School 100 - Law School Rankings: Rankings of ABA-approved law schools based upon reputation, quality of education, quality of law students, placement success, bar-exam success, and graduates' career success.
- Law School Insider: Students & Families Guide: A site for prospective law students and their families containing information on every dimension of law school life from start to finish.
- Law Student Resources: Resource for law students with class outlines and legal information.
- Law Student Survival Guide: Fuide for the law student.
- Law Study Group: Provides access to online law courses, specializing in contracts, torts, criminal, property, evidence and constitutional law.
- Law school applicants numbers and schools they were accepted, rejected, and waitlisted: A publicly accessible database of user-supplied J.D. applicant information.
- Law-Links: Research and `resource` tool for law students.
- LearningLaw: Course that prepares students for law school.
- Letters from Law School: The Life of a Second-Year Law Student: An extension and in some ways an update of Scott Turow's classic work on legal education, this book follows a Tulane law student through the first semester of his second year of law school.
- Outlines, Law Outlines, Free Law Outlines: ihatelawschool.com provides free outlines and other services for current and future law students.
- Palidan: Collection of links and resources for law students
- Software for law student: All law study needs in one place. Cases, notes, outlines and more
- Taft University Law Student: Resources for students studying law using the techniques recommended by the book entitled Planet Law School, by Atticus Falcon.
- UK AQA and OCR AS-A2 Level Student Resources: Online Lectures and learning resources for law students studying the English Legal System designed to assist the student in obtaining the best possible grade.