Search Home : Society : Law : Legal Information : Environmental Law
- Basel Convention on Hazardous Wastes: International treaty addressing cleaner production, hazardous waste minimization and controls on the movement of these wastes. Text of the treaty, status of ratifications, and documents related to its implementation.
- Center for International Environmental Law: Nonprofit organization that provides environmental legal services in international and comparative environmental law. Information and case studies related to several environmental issues, laws and international treaties. Also organization activities, employment, and related topics.
- Environmental & Land Use Section - Florida Bar: Offering articles on the subjects of environmental law and land use areas, links, and information on section projects and events.
- Environmental Law - Statutes, Regulations, and Help: WildLaw's compilation of information and advice on U.S. environmental law, written primarily for citizens who want to challenge government actions.
- Environmental Law Alliance Worldwide (E-LAW): Network of public interest attorneys, scientists, and other advocates around the world. Site includes interesting environmental cases from several countries.
- Environmental Law Net: Resource for U.S. corporate counsel and environmental compliance managers, maintained by a private attorney. Includes some international environmental law materials, as well as materials from some other specific countries.
- Environmental Law Overview: Overview of the topic, with emphasis on U.S. federal and state jurisdictions, plus internet links to key primary and secondary sources.
- Environmental Treaties: Searchable database of international environmental treaties from the Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN).
- European Environmental Law: Full text cases, legislation and other materials, including articles, reviews, conferences and special dossiers.
- FindLaw: Environmental Law: U.S. environmental statutes, summaries of U.S. law on selected environmental topics, online forum, and extensive links to other related information.
- Green Law Project: Information on European environmental law and issues.
- IISD Linkages: News, information, and analysis from ongoing international negotiations on environment and development policy, including treaties and conventions on sustainable development, endangered species, wetlands, climate change, and other topics.
- International Environmental Law and Policy: Research materials on international environmental law, including current developments, teaching materials and treaties.
- International Water Law Project: Information on multilateral treaties/conventions and international case law on water resources, including transboundary waters and watercourses. Includes a conference calendar and e-mail listserv.
- Land Use Controls: Provides information about land use controls under US law, as applicable to brownfields reuse and similar matters. Includes electronic library, news, calendar of events and associated links.
- Natural Resources Weblinks: Directory of websites on a variety of natural resources and environmental law topics. National and international information is organized both by country and by topic. From the University of Denver College of Law.
- Natural Resources Weblinks: University of Denver College of Law directory of internet sources on a variety of natural resources and environmental law topics. National and international information is organized both by country and by topic.
- NetRegs - UK Environmental regulations on the Internet: Government pilot project aiming to provide practical compliance assistance to small or medium sized businesses in England and Wales.
- PestLaw: News and regulatory information on conventional, antimicrobial, and bio-pesticides, from the Law Firm of Wright and Sielaty and ChemReg International.
- Risk Management Information Service: Subscriber-only access to environmental laws, rules, regulations and articles for the states.
- Roger Beers Environmental Litigation Files: Attorney provides articles and other information about U.S. and California statutes and case law.
- Summary of Environmental Law in North America: Information, organized by topic, on environmental law in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
- WWW Virtual Law Library: Environmental Law Links: Searchable database of links on environmental law topics.
This category in other languages: