Search Home : Society : Law : Legal Information : Estate Planning and Administration
- Berryman Shacklock Solicitors: A guide to estate planning in the United Kingdom.
- Charitable Remainder Trust .com: Overview of all the different types of charitable trusts, with a planning guide.
- Crash Course in Wills and Trusts: Information on estate planning and related matters, from attorney Michael T. Palermo.
- Estate Planning Overview: Answers to frequently asked questions, from the Section of Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law of the American Bar Association.
- EstatePlanning.com: Online learning center that discusses trusts, estate taxes and probate, with a directory of attorneys and estate planning professionals.
- Ethical wills: Information on drafting ethical wills, a way to share your values, beliefs, and blessings with your family and community.
- Heritage Living Trust: Trust document preparation firm that specializes in liability, probate, estate taxes, and Medicaid protection through the use of, complex, contract, common law, and revocable living trusts.
- How to Obtain Probate: Guide on how to obtain probate, for a applicant acting without a solicitor, in England. Includes registry office addresses and phone numbers.
- LII - Estate and Gift Tax: An overview of tax law with links to key primary and secondary sources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
- Law Offices of Marc H. Weissman: Estate planning attorney with the Mineola law firm, Cobert, Haber and Haber, providing online information and resources.
- Layne Rushforth: Includes discussions of wills, trusts, irrevocable trusts, charitable trusts, and business planning.
- Nolo: Information on wills and estate planning.
- Planned Giving Design Center: Providing planned giving specialists with resources they can use to advise clients and donors for advanced charitable gift planning.
- SaveWealth.com: Information on estate planning and asset protection strategies.
- Staker & Associates: Law firm, based in Camarillo, California, offering an overview of estate planning law and trust issues.
- State Bar Warns Public about Will and Trust Kits: An overview of the complexities of estate planning, and why do-it-yourself trust kits may not adequately protect consumers. From the State Bar of Michigan.
- The Estate Planning for Pets Foundation: Introduction to providing for pets in wills and trusts.
- The Law Offices of Robert J. Mintz: A chapter on family limited partnerships from an estate attorney. Includes recent developments and case studies.
- The Law Offices of Robert Clofine: Information on wills, estates, trusts, inheritance tax, and elder law issues.
- There's More To Learn About Dynasty Trusts: An overview of the tax advantages of dynasty trusts, from The Business Monthly.
- Wills4Free: Offers sample wills using an interactive interface. Includes contests and wills of celebrities.