Search Home : Society : Law : Legal Information : Family Law : Divorce
- American Bar Association - Section of Family Law: Table Of contents to articles, links, and resources on the subject of family law.
- Berryman Shacklock Solicitors - DivorceGuideUK: Principles of divorce law in England and Wales.
- Cordell & Cordell - DadsDivorce.com: Resource for divorced and divorcing fathers, with legal information, statues, and a message board.
- Divorce Central: Divorce laws by state. Legal, emotional, financial and parenting information. Bulletin boards and chat.
- Divorce Headquarters: Information and listings of professionals to assist people going through the divorce process.
- Divorce Online: An electronic journal providing information and referrals for people facing divorce.
- Divorce Source: Information on divorce and related issues.
- Divorce Support: Links and information about surviving divorce, from About.com.
- Divorce in England and Wales: How to manage your own divorce and cope with the emotional strains. Specific advice for England & Wales.
- DivorceInteractive.com: Directory of family law professionals, with links, articles, and discussion forums.
- DivorceMagazine.com: Information for events before, during, and after divorce, with links to professionals to help with the process.
- DivorceNet: Information on the subjects of divorce, child support, custody, visitation, and spousal support, and a directory of U.S. divorce lawyers.
- Divorcing.Com: Offering links to substantive information about divorce, including legal, financial, parenting, psychological, and custody issues.
- Findlaw Nationwide Divorce Information: Findlaw provides thousands of local and national divorce-related links, including case law, statutes, articles and attorney listings.
- Free Advice on Divorces in Michigan: General information from a layman regarding do-it-yourself divorce in Michigan.
- Garrett C. Dailey - California Divorce Guide: Basic information on the issues of spousal support, child support, divorce procedures. Additional information is available for purchase.
- J.P. Boyd's BC Family Law Resource: Attorney sponsored site, providing information about family law and the legal process in British Columbia, Canada.
- James Whalen - Child Custody And Divorce: Michigan attorney, providing information, advice, and legal services for family law litigation.
- K & T Enterprises: Basic forms for an uncontested New Jersey divorce.
- Kayama.org: A non-profit institute, providing information and assistance for those who wish to obtain a Jewish divorce: a GET.
- Law Offices of Aaron Dishon, Inc.: Providing articles and information pertaining to divorce in California.
- Law about...Divorce: An overview of divorce law with links to key primary and secondary sources, from Cornell University's Legal Information Institute.
- Lee Borden - DivorceInfo.com: Divorce resources, including negotiation tactics, tax, legal, and emotional issues, from an Alabama divorce mediator and attorney.
- Morrie Sacks - Collaborative Divorce & Separation: Discussion of this non-adversarial process in Canada.
- New York Official Divorce/Family Law Forms and Instructions: New York State Court System's Official Website, providing detailed information about divorce and family law, including forms, phone numbers and addresses.
- Project for the Improvement of Child Support Litigation Technology: A research project on the science, engineering, and application of child support guidelines.
- Raggio & Raggio - How a Texas Divorce Case Works: Description of the state's divorce process.
- Self Help Law Center: Offering a California child support calculator.
- Separation and Divorce: Flash animated guides to divorce, one for children aged 5-12, and a second for preteens and teenagers, from the Government of British Columbia, Canada.
- US Government Information on Overseas Divorces: This official U.S. Government website provides extensive information and links regarding overseas divorces.
- United Fathers of America: Providing information and resources for families involved in dissolution and parental/custodial disputes.
- Your Divorce Learning Center: Information, links, and newsletter for people affected by divorce, from Broken Heart Publishing.
- www.HowToGetaDivorce.com: Providing state-specific information, and referrals to divorce professionals, for people considering divorce.