Search Home : Society : People : Baby Boomers
- Adventures of Sam Sawyer: Sam Sawyer - Indiana Jones of the 50's Made famous in Boomer toy Viewmaster
- Baby Boom: The First Four Decades of the Baby Boom by Howard Smead. Provides sample chapters as excerpts and links to online booksellers that sell his book.
- Baby Boomer Headquarters: Provides a wide variety of quizzes, trivia and information about the period between 1950 and 1975.
- Baby Boomer Memories: Remember the good old days? Baby Boomers send in their memories from the 50's, 60's and 70's on everything from family vacations to first love.
- Baby Boomers Bistro: Features chatrooms for this generation containing discussions and debates on issues ranging from environment to the state of pensions.
- Baby Boomers Part II: Online magazine articles on how to enjoy part two of your life.
- Boomer Journals: Includes articles, forums, mailing lists and shopping.
- BoomerCafe: An online magazine for baby boomers with active lifestyles. Contains an interactive channel of news, information and knowledge for today's baby boomers.
- BoomerCareer.com: The publication for sophisticated, active Baby Boomers who want their careers to be vital components in fullfilled and challenging lives.
- BoomerWeb.net: Features a retro nostalgic theme search engine and information about the 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s. Provides free email and community forums.
- Boomernet: The baby boomers surfing center.
- Boomers International: Provides an online community and portal for people of this generation from around the world.
- C-boom: Includes baby boomers, midlife health concerns, 40th and 50th birthday party, and a gift store. Humorous aging and birthday t-shirts, and boomer humor.
- Effective Time Management: How to be effective at utilising your limited time. Use a "To Do" list and use Pareto's principle to good effect.
- Fifties Website: Features the nostalgia, trivia and music for the decade that kicked off the boomer generation and the birth of Rock n' Roll.
- Fourty Something Baby Boomers: Thoughts on forty something Baby boomer generation.
- Heirloom Memories: An old fashioned magazine with a growing collection of stories, experiences, memoirs, recipes, articles, and tidbits of information from the late 1800's to the present.
- Hippy Haven: Nostalgic and retro look back at the 60's and 70's. News of the times including Woodstock, Civil Rights, Vietnam and also some live music sites to keep you rockin.
- ION Generation: ION Generation provides information, links, and much more for those interested in Generation
- Integral Naked: Integral Naked is a series of largely unedited, uncensored, live, and taped-live conversations.
- International Association of Baby Boomers Plus: Provides membership information.
- MiddleAging: The Portal Site That Cares For All The Needs Of Baby Boomers.
- Mt. Airy Girls: We are a `group` of women who grew up in Mt. Airy, Philadelphia. We went to Germantown High School, class of 1968.
- MyPrimeTime: Features tips on money and finance, work and jobs, health and fitness, travel and culture for baby boomers.
- New music for the baby boomer audience, intended for the mature listener.: Due to excessive downloading and internet piracy, record companies are eliminating their catalogs of new artist for the middle age listener. BaabyBoomerMusic.com is alternative to conventional music marketing, offering music intended for the mature listener.
- One Boomers Place: Features articles of interest for baby boomers on fitness, health, finances, relationships plus lifestyles, humor and nostalgia.
- Our Parents aren't the Only Greatest Generation: From the perspective of a woman as a firstborn baby boomer, meaning born from 1945-1947.
- Pinky Lee Boomers First TV Hero: Provides lyrics, overview and history of the show.
- PrimePower Association: The association for the 40-plus generation .
- Quest The Journey: For all the courageous Heroes and Heroines who have stepped out onto the path. A Quest of awakening and discovery, exploring the pillars of mastery, nobility and deep purpose.
- Recruitment site for over 50s: Centurenet helps job seekers over 50s and companies looking for experienced employees find each other.
- Simply Older: The simply fun guide to older adult life.
- Taking Control For Life: Taking Control specialises in lifestyle renovation for Baby Boomers.
- Teri's Serendipity: Contains musings in the form of articles on coming to grips with being in one's 50's.
- The Atman Project: The Atman Project provides information on the author, Ken Wilber and is an integral theory resource.
- The Baby Boomer Generation: Includes bulletin boards and coverage of issues for Aging Hipsters.
- The Baby Boomer News: The Baby Boomer News:free make money special education employment travel health for individuals born 1946 to 1964.
- The Best Is Yet.: Humorous quiz addressing the question are you a politically correct midlifer.
- The Boomer Bible - a cultural guide to the Most Chosen Nation: The book that predicted and guided a Presidency. See what the Punks have in store for the Baby Boomers . . .
- The Boomer Place: Information, news and portal site for the Baby Boomer generation and seniors too. Fun items as well as service directories.
- The Curlyprose Website: A pithy and humourous ramble through the world according to Mr A McElwee.
- The Wacky World of KuKuAchoo: Welcome to my world, a wacky world that is a tribute to the wonderful memories that shaped my childhood during the 60's and 70's.
- TimeFinders: Life Coaching for Women in Midlife: Life and Career Coaching for women in midlife.
- Tips for Boomers: A guide for improving life in many ways. Includes diet tips, goal setting, memory improvement and self improvement.
- Tweeners: Features a virtual community and entertainment for people born between 1960 and 1965.
- US Boomers: Provides articles and links on money, family, health, fun, and people.
- Your Story, Your Way: Unique guide to writing your own life's story. We take you from first thought to finished book.
- eBoomersWorld.com: An internet directory related to Baby Boomers.
- myPrime - The Definitive Over 50s Portal: The definitive portal site for UK over 50s, silver surfers, seniors, fifties, over50, fifty plus with articles, forums and free membership.