Search Home : Society : People : Expatriates
- Easy Expat: International Relocation Portal for international moving. Informations for people who wish to organise their departure abroad as well as expatriates who want to set up a new life in a new country.
- Escape Artist: Moving and living overseas for international job seekers, expatriates and tax exiles.
- Excess Luggage: Specializing in baggage forwarding. Offers free collection, shrink-wrap and shipping, urgent delivery, air freight, door to door removal from the United Kingdom, online track and trace capabilities.
- Expat Exchange: Newsletter for people living abroad. Forums by country or for women, men, techies, military and retirees.
- Expat Expert: Offers information for those living, moving, or returning home from extended stays abroad.
- Expat Focus: Expat links, currency converter and discussion forums.
- Expat Services: Company specialized in the relocation of international expatriates transferred to Geneva, Vaud or France. Offers help with lease negotiations, work permits, school orientation, utilities and drivers license.
- Expat Today: Includes information on conditions of expatriation, employment, returning home, and finances.
- ExpatSite.com: Offers resources, shopping, moving, and discussion forum for members.
- Expatica.com: Resource offering country profiles, business and finance, money, politics, IT, lifestyle and expatriate activities.
- Expatindex Limited: Information, `resource` and news site for British and international expatriates worldwide. Online shop with expat supplies and British food favourites for global distribution.
- Expatriate Groups: Directory of expatriate discussions at Yahoo.
- Expatriates.com: Classified ads, `resource` directory, and discussion board for expatriates.
- Expats Power: Discussion `group` for expats working away from home in the power industry on overseas assignments or looking for a job.
- Expats Search engine: Searchable directory for expatriates and overseas workers, rated by users.
- Families On The Move: Provides relocation services in France. Offers reading materials and services for banking, shopping, housing, health care, visa and permits.
- GoHome H.K. Co. Limited: Provides a living guide for expatriates moving to or working in Hong Kong. Offers information on accommodations, religion and culture, entertainment, population, travel and geography.
- Hamra Blues 2000: Club for those from and/or living in Lebanon offering humor, souvenirs from the '60s and '70s, and cross-cultural friendships.
- Interaction, Inc.: Global service and support network for individuals involved in trans-culture issues, studies, and research.
- International Couples: Forum discussion among international couples sharing ideas worldwide, exchanging experiences and providing information about relationships.
- International Living: Articles, news, classifieds, home swaps, and information on retirement, real estate, living abroad.
- International Swede: Designed to improve communication between Swedish expatriates and other foreign born Swedes. Offers live chat, forums, photo gallery and event calendar.
- Living Overseas: Guidebook series for those preparing to move abroad; offers checklists, lectures, and advice on a variety of relocation issues.
- PMI Expatriate Mail Service: Mail forwarding service for expatriates founded in 1987. Provides mail forwarding, record keeping and description of services offered.
- Passport2Manila: Guide for relocating and residing in the Philippines. Includes resources moving, housing, money and banking, customs, schools, automobiles and licenses, moving pets and schedule of upcoming activities available.
- People Going Global: Communications consulting firm specializing in cross-cultural training based in Washington, DC; offers economic, business, and lifestyle overviews.
- Sanada: For Scandinavians living in or moving to Canada. Includes immigration information, an online forum, and links to "news from home and other things you almost forgot existed."
- Tales from a Small Planet: The literary and humor magazine for expatriates worldwide offering reviews of major cities, forums, and resources.
- The Expat Network: Information on overseas jobs, country profiles, healthcare, plus in articles and industry reports on issues which affect expatriates.
- Transition Dynamics: Seattle, WA based `group` offering information on services and resources for the internationally mobile.
- Transitions Abroad: Provides practical information for international travelers looking to work, study, or live abroad.
- US-UK Couples N Families: Discussion of immigration issues and experiences for US-UK couples.
- US-UK Couples Webring: Links for couples married or engaged with one partner a UK citizen the other partner a US citizen.
- iAgora: Virtual community for people who live, study, or work abroad. Offers essays of personal experiences, news, humor, forums, chat, practical information, and resources.
This category in other languages: