Search Home : Society : People : Men : Gatherings
- A Gathering of Men: Community of men around Puget Sound, Washington; offers general, calendar, and contact information.
- A Look at the Men's Movement: Photo essay from SF Gate by Frederic Larson.
- Connecticut Men's Gathering: Provides an environment for men to explore views of masculinity and of themselves; includes information on the annual COMEGA weekend.
- Dark-fish Men's Council: Group for men in San Clemente, California; includes a calendar of events, links and poetry.
- East Bay Men's Network: Groups of men in the Oakland and Berkeley, California areas. Includes a explanation of men's support groups and advice for creating new groups.
- In This Circle: Article by Daniel Shearer on `group` called 'A Gathering of Men: A Native American Drum Circle.'
- Inside Circle Foundation: Organization helping men in prison and parolees discover their destiny. Contains information, mission statement, history, and prison writings.
- Male Spirit: The Circle of Respect allows men to give and receive honor, respect and hospitality; provides an overview and contact information. The `group` is located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Men Mentoring Men: New Jersey men's center dedicated to the sharing of a man's unique experience in a complex world; includes history, mission, general information.
- Men's Groups Drum up Some Dubious Ideas: Article on the men's movement by Michael Mainville, published in The Charlatan.
- MenWeb Calendar: National and international calendar of men's events.
- MenWeb Men's Councils: Nationwide list of men's councils and gatherings, including organizations that are not yet on the Web.
- Mens Process Group: Peer support forum in Seattle, Washington.
- Million Man March: Index of stories and links related to the Million Man March of 1995.
- Minnesota Men's Conference: Annual conference started by Robert Bly in 1984. Events include the telling of old stories, the gifts of poetry, making music together and opening hearts to grief.
- New Orleans Men's Center: Provides information, poetry, newsletter archives and a calendar of events for men who live near coastal Louisiana.
- Redwood Men's Center: Based in Santa Rosa, California, includes information on the Annual Redwood Men's Center Conference on New Directions in Male Psychology.
- Rhode Island Men's Gathering: Annual February weekend retreat in Rhode Island woodlands for men from different walks of life.
- South Bay Nation of Men: Group for men in San Jose and the South Bay, California; includes an online newsletter, event listings, and information.
- The Arlington Men's Council: Provides an overview and contact information for this organization in Arlington, Virginia.
- The California Men's Gathering: Gatherings primarily for gay and bisexual, but all men welcome. Information about three major annual events, links, history, and news.
- The Indiana Men's Council: Organization for men meeting monthly in Indianapolis to drum, read poetry and tell stories. Learn about the group's mission, when, and where they meet.
- Thursday Knight Heroes: Men's support `group` meeting in Kansas City, Missouri; includes information about the group's rules and procedures.
- Twin Cities Men's Center: Provides resources for men seeking to grow in body, mind and spirit. Supports men in Minneapolis and St. Paul and publishes Men Talk, a regional, bi-monthly newsletter.
- UU Men's Network: Continental organization to support Unitarian Universalist men. Online MaleCall Magazine, history, calendar, contact information.
- Victoria Men's Centre: Meeting place for men providing support, companionship and brotherhood; includes links and information about related organizations. Located in Victoria, BC, Canada.
- West Coast Men's Center: Offersmen's `group` and weekends where men can learn how to improve relationships, get rid of anger, become better fathers. Based in Agoura Hills, California.
- Wisconsin Men's Home Page: List of men's and father's organizations in Wisconsin; includes other links of interest to Wisconsin men.