Search Home : Society : People : Men : Issues : Violence and Abuse
- Abuser or Victim?: Article: How can we be sure that we do not always think 'he' for abuser and 'she' for victim?
- DA: Were you hit? Wife: No! DA: You lie!: Article by Scott Winokur in the San Francisco Examiner.
- Editorial on Domestic Violence Month: An editorial by Raymond Hughes in the Claremont, NH News Leader which refutes many feminist "facts" on domestic violence.
- Family Research Laboratory: The Family Research Laboratory (FRL) is an independent research unit devoted to the study of family problems. It is one of the few tertiary institutions that investigates Domestic Violence in an unbiased manner -- unintimidated by the dark forces of Political Correctness.
- Husband Abuse: Questions & Answers: Online brochure on male victims of domestic violence.
- Man2Man: Aims to give UK sufferers of female domestic violence a voice and a place to express their feelings.
- MenWeb Library - Domestic Violence: domestic violence by women as well as men
- MenWeb: Deadlier Than the Male: A perspective on women and violence excerpted from Melanie Phillips' book 'The Sex Change Society: Feminised Britain and the Neutered Male.'
- Nate Kile Story: A man tells a story of an ex who uses a police agency as a weapon of domestic abuse.
- Review of The Battered Woman: Book review by Robert Sheaffer.
- Review of When She Was Bad: Patricia Pearson, (1997) When She Was Bad: Violent Women and the Myth of Innocence, New York: Viking. Book review copyright 1997 by Robert F. Grantier.
- Shatttered Men: Describes abused men as hidden victims who have few resources. Provides annotated links and Yahoo club from a Biblical point of view.
- Stop Abuse For Everyone: Help for individuals in domestic violence situations, especially under-represented populations. Features brochures, `resource` lists, speakers, online support.
- Stop Abuse For Everyone (SAFE): a non-profit organization that provides advocacy, information, and support for men and women who are the victims of domestic violence. S.A.F.E. concentrates on domestic violence against straight men, gay men, and lesbian women, because few services exist for these groups.
- Stuart's Family Violence Page: Family Violence is a highly topical gender issue at present. It is not always clear that the information presented is balanced, however. To illustrate, I have collected some material from the press.
- Studies on Spousal Abuse: A review of studies highlighting the genders of the attackers and victims of domestic violence.
- Support for People Accused of Abuse (SPAA): an organization of men and women who have been accused of domestic violence.
- The Myth of "Battered Men": Trish Wilson critiques the notion that men and women are equally abusive and other myths.
- Volksgaren: Support and information site for male victims of violence in Canada. Includes chats, direct information and articles.
- Zero Tolerance Sucks: Collecting stories of men's experiences being charged with domestic assault under the zero tolerance policy in Winnipeg.