Search Home : Society : People : Requesting Help : Debt Reduction
- Craig Werner: Seeking to borrow money at a reasonable rate, rather than just seeking donations, to help support family of five living in a one-bedroom apartment and to cover $80,000 debt.
- Faye the Kitty: An appeal to pay off $10,000 of debt, plus a progress report, debt tally and humor.
- Help I'm In Debt: Seeking help with debt after a bad relationship and an auto accident.
- Help Ru 2003: Father asks for help from his ever increasing debt. Background story and progress report.
- Help Save Charlotte From Losing Everything: In $12,000 of debt after losing her job and seeking help to save her home.
- I Don't Know Where to Turn: Single mother with three kids seeks help to keep her apartment.
- InjuryFund.com: Professional person now suffering after a serious injury seeks help. Requires Flash.
- Just a Dollar: Looking for a large number of small donations to pay off creditors.
- Karin's Life: Young woman seeks help to make ends meet and pay for car repairs. Progress report, background information and humor.
- Mary Is Broke: Single mother in debt after disasters and violence is looking for help with debts. Site includes a journal, photos, personal writings and links to similar sites.
- Michelle Needs Your Help: A series of unfortunate events have left this North Carolina woman with $16,000 in debts.
- Please Help Paul: Appealing for help with an extended patch of bad luck.
- Rescue this Chick: Los Angeles student seeks help with living expenses and debt. Site includes money saving tips and riddles.
- SOS Patti: Seeking help with $17,000 of credit card debt.
- Save A Teacher: Graduate teacher with three children requests help with $83,000 of student loan debt.
- Save Angela: Student at Indiana University seeks to represent her country in the Olympics and become a professional physical therapist.
- Save Brandy: Looking get out of debt from her massive student loans.
- Save Jerry and Lois: Hoping for some random acts of kindness to reduce their debts.
- Save Jim: Asking for help with $43,000 of debt, due to a loss of his job and medical problems.
- Saving Dana: Seeking cash to pay off student loans and medical expenses. Site also includes recipes, photographs and a Grateful Dead page.
- Seeking Bliss: Offering home style recipes and inspirational thoughts in exchange for a little financial help.
- Single Mom Needs Help: Single mother of a mentally ill child has gotten herself into financial difficulties.
- We Need A Little Help: Couple seek help to get out of debt.