Search Home : Society : People : Requesting Help : Hardship Relief
- A Disabled Guy Needs Help: Look to keep mentally and physically stimulated through video games. Donations of money and/or games sought.
- A Family Needs Emergency Help: A mother of two young children asking for urgent help with a $45,000 debt, to avoid being made homeless.
- Abandoned Mother of Two Needs Your Help: Struggling mother of two boys seeks help with living expenses.
- About Me: Woman seeking help with supporting her children and house repairs.
- About To Give Up: Desperate, hard working, family man in his forties seeks help to make and is asking for help.
- All I Want is to be with My Husband: Plea for help with getting a loan or donations to get married.
- American Kids Need Help Too: Help urgently sought for basics such as food, clothes and diapers.
- Can You Help Our Family?: Family facing homelessness seeks help with moving costs, rent and living expenses.
- Care for the Kids: Dedicated to the ongoing care and concern for two young children traumatized by a house fire. Background story and links.
- Desperate Mom of 4: Mother of a family with a alcohol father seeking help to give her children a better future.
- Divorce Stinks: Woman trying to save her home one dollar at a time. Includes background information and a gallery.
- El Burro's Home Page: Traumatised New Yorker seeks financial help.
- Help An American Family: Struggling family seeks help to get back on its feet.
- Help An Angel: Left destitute with a child after a bad relationship, and now asking for help. Background story, donor list and links.
- Help Josh Get Back on His Feet: Young man who suffers from depression seeks help.
- Help Me Buy a Mini Van for My Kids: A site looking for donations to help purchase a mini-van for a full family unable to afford one.
- Help Me Get a Van: Completely paralyzed young man seeks assistance in purchasing an accessible van.
- Help Mom: Collecting donations to purchase a special vehicle for an octogenarian woman who was the victim of an auto accident.
- Help My Family Please: Family requesting help after divorce and work problems.
- Help My Mom: Son seeking financial help for disabled mother heavily in debt. Donor list and discussion board.
- Help Our Pastor: Trying to raise funds for a new truck engine so the local Pastor can continue his good work in the community.
- Help Save Angel and Dillon: Single mother on disability with two children needs help with expenses.
- Help Save Home: Family man seeks donations to save the house they built themselves.
- Help Save Michael: Ex-firefighter/EMT seeks help with living expenses and debt.
- Help The Family Cause: Small town family in desperate need.
- Help With A Dollar: Family seek help with living expenses. Donor list and links.
- HelpLadyandme.com: Woman and her companion dog seek assistance with a variety of bills and debts.
- Helping Hands USA: Single parent in need of financial help. Also has some items for sale
- I Need Your Help.: Wheelchair-bound parent suffering hard times seeks to improve conditions and life for his family.
- I'm a Cyberbeggar: Seeking financial help with living expenses. Journal and links.
- Investment Opportunity: Single mother seeking loan after business problems.
- Is There Hope For Single Moms?: Single mother-to-be with no income seeks help.
- Knurgnal: Requesting help for educational expenses and to help live the American dream.
- My Life? It Sucks!: Homeless, physically disadvantaged man seeks help.
- My Son's Broken Dream: Donations needed to help a son, who is a heart valve disease patient, restore his dream car.
- Myrydyan's Search for a Miracle: Looking for help to fend of eviction, pay bills and buy food and essentials. Site features photos, writings and artwork.
- Need Help Leaving My Husband: A mother of four seeks help with getting out of a bad relationship.
- Panhandling To Get Out Of Welfare: Disabled man seeks help to get out of welfare.
- Please Help Jennifer: Woman struggling with bills after a work-related accident seeks help.
- Please Help Martina: Looking for financial help with transportation to help her work better through her illness.
- Please Help Save A Saint: Assistance sough for a senior citizen who has helped abused children for decades.
- Save Steven: Disabled man in his twenties seeks donations.
- Saving Amy Rose: Single mother and children ask for gifts of diapers and toys.
- SweetHP's Van Fund: Trying to raise $65,000 for a wheelchair accessible van.
- The DownEastCajun Needs You: Victim of a workplace accident who doesn't qualify for social security seeks donations.
- The Matt Cary Needs A Car Fund: Former IT contractor looks to rebuild his career.
- The Messemore Family Website: Single parent who lost his job after an auto accident seeks help with supporting himself and his daughter.
- The Vehicle Fund: Woman born with spinal muscular atrophy, needs help purchasing a vehicle specialized for her needs.
- Trying To Make It: Family would like to move out of their trailer to somewhere more suitable.
- Wheelchair Van Fund: Quadriplegic woman in need of a modified van so that she can regain her independence and pursue her job.