Search Home : Society : People : Requesting Help : Make Me Rich
- 1euro4me.com: Individual solicits one euro from each donor to pay for various personal projects.
- 2500euros: Looking for €2500 to spend on a car, and possibly some snowboarding.
- A-Train Hockey Fund: Collecting donations to fund an aspiring ice hockey player who wants to make it to the NHL.
- Beer for Soldiers: Allegedly collecting beer for those serving in the military.
- Buddy Can You Spare A Dime: Send money or buy the Hank Martin Sinatra album.
- Buy Me A New Stereo: Maintains that an over-stuffed wallet is bad for your back.
- Dating Amy: Follow her progress as she goes on fifty dates and attempt to raise $50,000.
- Derek Trotter: English van driver with a pseudonym seeks to become millionaire through donations.
- Ed Needs A Hummer: Help Ed to buy an insanely oversized car.
- Gimme A Buck: Includes top reasons to donate and a wall of philanthropy.
- Give Us Five Dollars.com: Lampoon of the "something for nothing" philosophy in the workplace.
- Help For Hank: Seeking to fulfill his dreams of running a hobby farm.
- Help Me Get My Laptop Back: Looking for $400 to get his laptop out of the pawn shop.
- Help Us Get Married: Italian couple seek help with wedding expenses.
- I Like Meat But Can't Afford It: Struggling student seeks balanced diet and a nice steak. Donor list.
- I Want a Mac: Brazilian Apple fan seeks help with realising long-held ambition to own a Macintosh.
- Jamaica Project: Seeking funds to fly to Jamaica. In English and Italian.
- London Dreams: Two you women collecting to realize a dream of travelling to London.
- Make Me Rich: Wants people to give him lots of money.
- Make Me Richer Than Bill Gates: Explains why this is a good thing. Contribute over 90 billion dollars and get a plaque.
- Million Dollars Man: Looking to become rich, one dollar at a time. Donor list with links.
- Ning and Nadler: Two high school students offer possible prizes in return for donations.
- NotHomeless.com: Soliciting donations to buy an absurdly large car.
- Please Help Me Create a Beautiful Wedding for my Fiancee.: Collecting for the perfect wedding in the autumn of 2004.
- Please Send Me a Dollar: Seeking donations for unknown reasons.
- Popi's Harley: Raising funds to buy their father, a soldier on active service in Iraq, a motorcycle when he returns home.
- Sad Sara: Send Sara money so she can get away from her evil boss, plus work-related humor.
- Seeking Fortune: Looking for donations of cash for a better life. Features a weblog, guestbook and discussion forum.
- Send Bob To Mars: Man seeks support to help him accomplish his life-long dream of flying a rocketship to Mars to raise sheep.
- Send Jen To Italy: Graduate student from Texas would like to attend a cooking school in Italy. Donor list, links and recipies.
- Send Me A Dollar: Psychic guardians not included.
- Send Me One Dollar: Gain good karma by sending money.
- Send Me Thirty Thousand Dollars: An attempt to collect money more efficiently that the standard send-me-a-dollar pitch.
- Send Us To England: Two college girls seek donations for a life-altering trip to England.
- SponsorJeff.com: Racecar driver looking for sponsorship of a dollar upwards. Donor list and links.
- Starving Students Need Your Help: Help further America's future by allowing students to live in luxury.
- The Amazing "Send Me a Dollar" Website: Send a dollar and track progress of the fund. Find links to other similar sites.
- The Money Collection: Light-hearted site seeks donations of small coins, large denomination notes, gold bullion or record players.
- The Society To Prevent My Employment: Work would ruin her manicure, so seeking donations.
- The Squeegee Guy: Offers to clean the inside of your screen.
- Two Academic Beggars: Donate to the pizza fund.
- webbeggar: Give it to the web beggar, charity or keep it to yourself.