Search Home : Society : People : Requesting Help : Medical Needs
- Angels for Astria: Mother of a young child suffering from leukodystrophy seeks help with living expenses and medical costs.
- Barcellos, Madison: Young girl from central California who is having cochlear implant surgery. Her hearing loss and other medical problems were caused by CMV (Cytomegalovirus).
- Cabre, Yasin: Requests assistance for a young Muslim man, living in Europe, who is seeking treatment for mercury poisoning which has resulted in an auto-immune disorder.
- Caregiver Support: Single woman seeking help to continue providing in-home care to disabled father in need of full-time caregiver. Progress report and links.
- Costa, Andrew: Young boy at war with a rare form of thyroid cancer that resists treatment. Requests financial help.
- Donate to a Home for Heather: Little girl cannot walk and uses a wheelchair. Needs a one level house, parents can't afford on one salary. Asking for donations.
- Eccoblue's Fight for Survival: Young woman in her twenties requires a double heart and liver transplant. Gallery, updates and background story.
- Family Needs Help: West Virginia family seeks help with medical bills, raising funds through the sales of handmade beaded earrings.
- Forever Mother: Dedicated to a mother struggling with uterine cancer and chemotherapy.
- Help Baby Ethan: Mother of a young baby undergoing repeated surgery seeks funds for medical needs and care expenses.
- Help Dinara: Appeal for a Russian disabled girl who needs financial aid for medical treatment and recreation.
- Help For Christian: Seeking help for a young boy and his faather who have Chiari Malformation 1, and require brain surgery.
- Help Joyce Live: Requesting donations for woman with ALS, otherwise known as Lou Gehrig's disease. In just three years, the disease has taken away her ability to move, talk, and breath on her own.
- Help Me When I'm Down: A divorced father of two boys asking for financial assistance due to kidney failure and diabetes.
- Help Us Help Logan: Built by his 16 year old brother, site is about an autistic 7 year old boy. Site has Autism links, and regular updates.
- HelpCoop.com: Designed by friends and family to help give a recent paraplegic a chance at a new life.
- Hill Family Donation Fund: Family with medical needs seeking people around the world to help. Plus background information on spinal muscular atrophy, progress report and donor list with links.
- Jeri's Page: Lung disease sufferer, asking for donations to help with medical bills and supplies.
- Keep Michael Blair Alive: Fundraising to help raise money to cover treatment expenses and buy medical equipment for breast and liver cancer. Research links and information for cancer patients.
- Kirsten's Story: A short background story and request for donations for a girl with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
- Let's Get Rich: Couple with no medical insurance seek help with doctor's bills.
- Liberate Lena: Woman seeks $150,000 to treat two painful and potentially fatal medical conditions.
- MackenziesChance: Seeking small donations for a daughter who has cerebral palsy, in order to pay for therapy to help her walk.
- Mae, Ramona: Central Texas baby born with Trisomy 13, a rare chromosome disorder. Funding for hearing aids is requested.
- Marie, Kira: Dedicated to a brave young woman who fought a valiant battle with leukemia. Site contains information on her treatment, and links to related stories.
- Perfect Vision: Requesting donations for vision correction surgery.
- Please Help Brian: Seeking donations for a sufferer of chronic liver disease.
- Please Help Daniel and his Family: Family with a very sick child need financial assistance, and help with diagnosing a mystery illness.
- Please Help Ira: 23-year old female from Ukraine with Hodgkin's lymphoma is seeking for assistance for covering medical treatment abroad.
- Please Help Me: Asking for help from a man claiming illness and bankruptcy.
- Please Help Me: Female-to-male transsexual needs chest surgery in order to have a male chest.
- Please Help Save Schnups: Asking for help/donations for veterinarian costs to treat a beloved pet Miniature Schnauzer suffering from cancer.
- Please Help This Diabetic: Uninsured mother of three, in need of financial help to get diabetic supplies.
- Please Help This Poor Child: Romanian family seek funds for corrective chest surgery.
- Samantha Grace: Site built and designed to assist in the collecting of funds for Samantha's kidney transplant to cover medical cost that insurance doesn't cover.
- Save Harley: The owners of a young Rhodesian Ridgeback dog seek help with surgery costs for a serious canine illness. Site includes a progress report, gallery, journal and message board, plus information on this particular dog breed.
- Save Maria: Disabled woman needs financial assistance for medical bills.
- Save Tonya: Collecting for surgery for a sufferer of Adhesion Related Disorder.
- Save the Boomer: Seeking donations for life-saving surgery for a Golden Retreiver. T-shirts offered with sponsorships.
- Single Mom Desperately Needing Help: Woman claims her friend was hit by a car; asks for money for medical expenses.
- Stroke Sucks: Family in financial distress seek help after their father's stroke.
- Tanya Soriano's Transplant Fund: A fundraising project for a kidney transplant. Background story, donor list and guestbook.
- The Bottril Family: Seeking donations to help pay for the wife's treatment for Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. Contains educational information about the disease, as well as details of how one can help.
- The Cindy-Lee Website: Mother seeks help with looking after her severely intellectually challenged, who requires 24 hour supervision.
- The Ron Hunt Medical Benefit Fund: A construction worker who landed on a 1 1/8-inch-diameter steel drill bit that pierced his brain. He lost one eye and requires resconstructive surgery.
- Time is Running Out: Appeal for a man in his twenties who requires a kidney transplant.
- Unborn Spirit: Couple seek tubal reversal to enable them to have a child.
- Wishes For William: Fundraising and informational site for a young boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). Features updates, forthcoming events and details on this medical condition.
- saveourdaddy.com: Travis, a father of three, has chronic myeloid leukemia. His best hope is to find a marrow donor, and he needs help to do this.