Search Home : Society : People : Seniors : Chats and Forums
- 39 and Over: Offers news, life stories, chat, forums, recipes and reviews.
- Baby Boomer Bistro Home: Chat site for the over 50s featuring themed discussions and debates.
- Belleville Red Hat Society: A recipe exchange for all Red Hat Society members. Related questions are answered by a home economist.
- Elders Without Walls: Large-font, entertainment-based web site for the elderly, particularly those in nursing homes and ALFs. Email directory, message boards, newspapers, games and other resources.
- Global Connections: An e-mail `group` for seniors around the world. General discussion and biography pages.
- Hells Geriatrics: An interactive forum for fifty-plus, covering health, humour, chat and serious issues.
- Laterlife.com: Lifestyle and lifetime information from planning a wedding anniversary to taking up new hobbies.
- OnLine Single Seniors Outreach: Respectable single people who are fifty-five or over can meet others from near or far and join together in on-line and off-line friendships.
- Over 50s: Chat, insurance, investment, friends and forum for over 50s age group.
- SLM Seniors: Online community and portal to the Web for seniors 50+.
- Senior Citizen Website: News and information relating to seniors, forums, opportunities for self expression, articles, free e-mail account and film/book reviews.
- Senior Online Community: Provides an Internet community for seniors to meet, and communicate with other seniors of similar interests.
- SeniorCenter.com: Online community for seniors, providing news, sports, shopping, discussion forums and health information.
- SeniorNet Geographic Communities: Share stories about your birth place, where you grew up or where you are now located.
- SeniorSite: Online community for mature seniors 55 and over and their families. Latest health news and information, chat rooms, and entertainment.
- SeniorTheme: Moderated forum and chat area for senior women. Free membership required.
- Seniority: Interactive community for people aged fifty and over.
- Seniors Network: Bulletin boards, notice boards and discussion forums for seniors in the UK.
- Seniors-Site.com: For adults 50+, their children and caregivers.
- Silver Surfers Forum: Online chat site for seniors.
- Spinster Elders: Resources for older women who have never married, for whatever reason.
- The CoolGrandma Online Community: Features senior-related articles, tutorials, hobbies, learning centers, chat rooms and a directory of related websites.
- The Oldtimers' Coffeehouse: Obtain and submit group-relevant information on pages like commentaries, living, travel, news, and reviews on books, movies and theater.
- TodaySenior.com: Senior `resource` site containing, community forums, shopping, event calendar, free e-mail and government links.
- Vital Connections: A portal of information for seniors, persons with disabilities, their family and friends, including scam alerts, an online magazine and links to related resources.
- Weretired: Message boards for older adults, featuring health, finance, lifestyle and humour.
- Wired Seniors: Discussion forum, advice from members and bulletin board.
- Women in Our 60's: Women age 60-70 who seek to share their wisdom, friendship, support and information they have gathered on topics of vital interest to this age group.
- Write a Senior Citizen: Community promoting pen pals for seniors around the world. Includes message boards, memorial and recipe sections.