Search Home : Society : People : Women : Feminism
- Absolutely Feminist: Polemics and poems on feminism, society and other issues affecting women.
- Amazon Castle: Feminism utopia, digital dating, electronic postcards and poetry.
- Andrea Dworkin Web Site: The official site for the noted radical feminist. Contains an extensive online library of her writings.
- Atypical Feminists: Mailing list for those who identify as feminist but have slightly skewed ethics that relate back to their style of feminism. This list exists to honestly explore "unusual" or "politically incorrect" feminism.
- Ecofeminism.org: Movement that views the oppression of women and nature as interconnected. Introduction, news, online journal, bibliography, and links.
- Empowerment4Women: Articles, essays, and interviews; music, movie, and book reviews; a political action center, quizzes, contests, archive, and links.
- Essay Menu: A collection of essays, by Kerry Braye, relating feminist theory to social issues,Topics include crime, media, management, and childhood.
- Eve Island: Rants and articles regarding women's relationships with their bodies and cultural influences. Also a forum and links.
- Exiles: Essays on a variety of topics including abortion, pornography, masculinity, patriotism, drugs, and classic literature and thought.
- Feminism and Nonviolence Studies Association: Articles from an academic, interdisciplinary journal which explores prolife feminism and related life and death issues.
- Feminism/Feminist Theory: Bibliographies, links, and information for feminist theory in the US and around the world. Profiles of prominent feminists.
- Feminisms: Mind, Body, Spirit: Honors project for a class at Mississippi University for Women. The goal was to focus on the experiences of being a woman through the mind, body and spirit.
- Feminist Economics: A printed journal meant as an open forum for dialogue and debate about feminist economic perspectives.
- Feminist Jurisprudence: An overview, text of key documents, and links to related references from the Legal Information Institute.
- Feminist Lawyer's Home Page: Practice about: sex, discrimination, feminism, women, sexual assault, human rights, law, politics, social justice, feminism
- Feminist Magazine: Pacifica Radio KPFK program broadcasting feminist news and opinion, politics, and culture to Southern California. Calendar, links, and information about the Women's Coalition provided.
- Feminist Net: Goals, contact information, and links.
- Feminist Parents: Forums about raising children and other issues. Members only.
- Feminist Studies Home Page: Encourage analytic responses to feminist issues and meant to open new areas of research, criticism, and speculation.
- Feminist Utopia: Feminism and activism resources pertaining to different theories of feminism and different areas of activism.
- Feminista: Journal with statement of purpose, links, essays, archive, message board, and contact information.
- Fierce Magazine: Focus on urban, multicultural, young women. Article archive, news, upcoming events, contact information, links, and how to subscribe.
- IFeminists: Directory of information on individualist/libertarian ideas. Topics range from pornography and prostitution to politics.
- Idle Audience: Quotes, message board, articles, essays, web log, contests, and links.
- Jo Freeman: Feminist Scholar and Author: Archive of articles, personal profile, protest photos, links, contact information, and images of and history behind political buttons.
- McEneany's Feminist Utopia: Feminism and activism resources: activist shopping, essays, original content and outside `resource` links, message board, last name modification after marriage, and health articles.
- Offshoots of Liberalism - Feminism: A Marxist analysis of feminism as an offshoot of Liberalism.
- Ovature Magazine: Monthly magazine including sections on news, literature, entertainment, opinion, humor, herstory and style.
- Quiet Mountain: New Feminist Essays: Monthly essays and links. Writer's guidelines onsite.
- Rebel Women: Examines issues in religion, work, war, and sexual freedom. Also an overview of suffrage and feminist movements, as well as the flappers of the 1920's.
- Said It: Magazine with media analysis, international news, essays, activist alerts, forum, how to subscribe, back issues, letters, calendar, and links.
- Shameless Magazine: Canadian progressive publication for teenage girls. How to subscribe, mailing list, advertising rates, submission guidelines, press, message board, editor's blog, photos, and links.
- Sister Disco: Zine with articles, images, diary, and links.
- The 3rd WWWave: Feminism for the new millennium. Reflects women's issues and feminism in the generation of women who came of age in the 80's.
- The Amazon Connection: Discusses the image of the female hero in fiction and in fact, as it is expressed in art and literature, in the physiques and feats of female athletes, and in sexual values and practices.
- The Feminist Blog: A web-based log based on all the reasons to be a feminist in today's society.
- The Union: The personal page of Chace, including some feminist thoughts, essays on drug addiction, and Barbie.
- The Werewolf's Armpits: Home of the "I Hate Supermodels" webring and various writings including a discussion of hairy armpits, grilling Barbie, the feminist guide to New Zealand politics, and the evils of Vegemite.
- UK Radical Feminist Mailing List: An email mailing and discussion list for radical feminists in the UK
- VNS Matrix: Information about projects undertaken by "cyberfeminist" `group` in Australia.
- Vandergrift's Feminist Page: Analysis of feminism, and feminist literary criticism.
- We Have Brains: Discussion forum, news, and recommended reading for women and men about feminism.
- Wendy McElroy's Home Page: Essays on individualist feminism, individualist anarchism, libertarianism.
- Wit's End: Articles about politics and literature, comics, poetry, short stories, images, events, and links. Out of Columbia University.
- Women's Web: Participatory social history site based on the stories of four Australian activists now and over the last fifty years. Sorted by author, subject, and campaign.
- ifeminists.com: A central gathering place and information center for individualist feminists, focusing on ifeminism, a new approach to feminism that emphasizes freedom and the individual.
- soc.feminism Terminologies: Definitions and descriptions of various feminist movements archived from Usenet.
This category in other languages: