Search Home : Society : People : Women
- A Woman's World: Women write articles about other women, men, and pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Crumbled Cookies: From recipes to remedies, wicked humor, e-cards, gossip and inspirations.
- Cybergrrl: Community and guide for women online offering free email, chat, forums, postcards, articles on current topics, technology information, Internet links and entertainment.
- Daisy: Aimed at rural women encompassing forums, reviews and articles from fashion and beauty to gardening, politics, relationships and business issues.
- Femalefirst: Online community for women offering articles on issues such as sex and relationships, fashion, entertainment, and travel.
- Ideas for Women: Tips and advice about career, finance, health and leisure for improving the lives of women.
- Joerg's Page for Tall Women: Resources and information for tall women (over 5'10").
- New Woman: Content regarding women's relation to work, family, marriage, education, science and life. Articles, news, famous women examples and events related to women.
- Red Blue Purple: Dedicated to the Indian lifestyle with features on fashion, mind, body, spirit and Indian stories.
- Rumela: Diary, recipes, upcoming events and holidays.
- She-Net: An online community for intelligent women, with articles and discussion on everything from the arts to politics to health to parenting.
- The Broadroom.net: An all-female site for women of all ages, backgrounds and interests.
- Totalwoman.com: Explores the themes at the core of every woman's life: health, career, relationships, romance, family.
- Tuff Femme: Aimed at "strong minded, strong bodied, and strong spirited women".
- WomEnhouse: WomEnhouse is a collaborative, multi-authored site that explores the politics of domesticity and gender relations through virtual rooms and conceptual domestic spaces by 24 artists, architects, poets, art historians, and cultural theorists.
- Women Clique: Articles, polls and readers' thoughts on topics including beauty, health, relationships, parenting, single life, entertainment and "Martha Stewart Living". Also features quizzes, messageboard and horoscopes.
- Women Making History Today: Christian Science Monitor mini-site about women making a difference in the world today.
- Women Who Don't Conform: Supporting women in breaking out of the mould society has placed them in.
- Women's Information Network: Referral Service for social services, health services and anything necessary to get women directed to what they might need.
- Women's Life: Provide features, tips and expert advice on a range of topics including health, beauty, relationships, parenting, home life, life management and business.
- Women.com: Where women can go for daily information and inspiration on health, career, relationships, entertainment, beauty, home, family, shopping, and special promotions.
- WomenPlanet: Features, free email, homepages, chat, forum, entertainment, tips, and personal ads.
- Womenfolk: Women and creativity through quilting and other mediums in history and the present.
- Womenswebdaily.com: Content by and for women including news, motivation, health, relationships, entertainment, how-to tips, humor, free stuff and shopping. Writers and contributors wanted.
- iCircle: UK channel, offering a mix of health, fashion, beauty, travel and financial advice, with chat channels and discussion boards in the members' area.
- iVenus.com: Covering topics from fashion, beauty, through to personal finance and horoscopes.
- iVillage: Provides information that women can depend on when making choices. Whether it's losing weight, changing career or having a baby.
- iVillage.com: Chat, articles, message boards, and expert advice focused on parenting, health, fitness, beauty, relationships, jobs, cooking, money and working from home with a woman's perspective.
This category in other languages: