Search Home : Society : Philanthropy : Grants : Grant-Making Foundations : Education
- ARCS Foundation: National volunteer women's organization dedicated to helping American graduate and undergraduate students by providing scholarships in the natural sciences, medicine and engineering.
- Belgian American Educational Foundation: Fellowships for Belgians to study or do research in the U.S.A. or for Americans to study or do research in Belgium. Also offers an Alumni Award.
- Christopher S. Landre Memorial Foundation: Financial assistance to families with teenagers participating in cognitive education programs.
- Club Foundation: Established to make increased educational opportunities for club management possible.
- Deep Roots Inc. Scholarship Fund: Provides scholarships for individual secondary education students in Namibia. Describes needs, selection process, and past recipients.
- Eastern European Peoples Foundation: The Foundation was created to establish a scholarship program for the financially needy students of Eastern Europe. The Foundation is a non-profit, tax exempt, charitable organization.
- Gateway Foundation: Monroeville and Pitcairn, Pennsylvania. Supports innovative educational projects. Describes grant opportunities and programs.
- Girls Global Education Fund: Provides scholarships for girls in developing countries to attend primary, junior high and high school.
- James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation: The Foundation offers James Madison Fellowships to a select `group` of individuals desiring to become outstanding teachers of the American Constitution.
- Jesse Owens Foundation: Financial assistance to students attending Ohio State University. Provides application forms and requirements of participants, as well as information on Owens.
- Kapadia Education Foundation: A philanthropic organization founded for the purpose of helping underprivileged students in underdeveloped countries obtain a secular college education in their home countries through direct involvement between a sponsor/mentor and a student.
- Lumina Foundation for Education: Focuses on education after high school, including community colleges, adult education, and lifelong learning. Describes granting guidelines, with research reports and news.
- Mannix Canby Foundation: Funds nonprofits and schools helping the at-risk and under-served youth of Puget Sound, Washington. Describes funding criteria and lists past recipients.
- Monroe Scholarship Fund: Non-profit organization providing scholarship opportunities for higher education to students living in Monroe, Connecticut.
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators: This association promotes the exchange of students and scholars to and from the US by offering awards and scholarships.
- NSEP: Graduate international fellowships enable U.S. graduate students to pursue specialization in area and language study or to add an important international dimension to their education.
- National Council for the Social Studies: Social studies resources and information from national council for the social studies.
- National Endowment for Financial Education: Foundation dedicated to the mission of helping all Americans acquire the information and gain the skills necessary to take control of their personal finances. Offers grants and fellowships.
- National Endowment for the Humanities: Information about the organization and its educational grant opportunities.
- National Foundation for the Improvement of Education: Grants and programs to empower innovative education employees.
- National Hispanic Scholarship Fund: Offers scholarship information and educational opportunities.
- Shama Foundation of Madagascar: Develops and funds scholarships and in-country educational opportunities for students of Madagascar. Describes current programs, with background information on the country and on the foundation's goals.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation: Provides grants and scholarships to students and others who support their mission.
- Spencer Foundation: Private foundation that grants funds to support research which contributes to the understanding of education and improvement of its practice.
- The Ann Sherry Foundation: Funds innovative projects, primarily in central Ohio. Includes detailed guidelines and list of board members.
- The Deana Kendrick Foundation: Financial aid for scholarships and medical grants are available to women thirty and over seeking to improve their lives through continued education and improved healthcare.
- The Education Fund: Runs 13 programs, ranging from teacher mini-grants to large scale school reform initiatives. These programs benefit all of the 300+ schools and 19,000+ teachers in Miami-Dade County.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: US. Provides information and application materials for grants and scholarships for high school and college students.
- The Jackie Robinson Foundation: Provides comprehensive scholarships and support services to minority students enrolled at institutions of higher education.
- The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation: Independent, nonprofit organization, attempts to maximize human potential through education. The Foundation seeks to sponsor excellence in education and thus develop a new generation of leaders.
- Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund: Established to help students wishing to attend one of the 38 historically black public colleges and universities.
- U.S. Rhodes Scholars: Official site of U.S. Rhodes Scholarship information. Includes biographies of each year's appointees.
- University of Minnesota Foundation: Advances the University's mission by raising and managing private dollars for scholarships, world-class faculty, leading-edge research, new facilities, and academic programs.
- William T. Grant Foundation: Working to create a society that values young people and enables them to reach their full potential. It pursues this goal by investing in research and in people and projects that use evidence-based approaches.
- Windle Charitable Trust: Awards grants to students studying postgraduate art or art history at universities or colleges in the UK.