Search Home : Society : Philosophy : Ethics
- 'Book of metaethics': "Metaphysical study of virtue ethics and consulting for businesses and individuals."
- Astrolabe: Ethical Navigations through Virtual Technologies: both a method for finding out your personal ethical belief system preference and for finding out attributes of a number of other ethical belief systems.
- Boston University - Theoretical Ethics: Papers given at the Twentieth World Congress of Philosophy, in Boston, Massachusetts August 10-15, 1998.
- Brown University - Electronic Article Review Service (BEARS): Online forums on ethical, moral, and political philosophy. Book reviews, too.
- DePaul University - Institute for Business and Professional Ethics: Includes information on the University program in ethics, online copies of their Ethics journal, and other resources in ethics.
- Essays on Theology and Ethics: Issues in Christian ethics, written from a liberal theological perspective. Comments welcomed.
- Ethics and Emotions: Links to articles and bibliographies, most scholarly.
- Ethics: Honesty and Fairness, An Apple-Pie Primer of Ethics: An informal, conversational piece about the basics of everyday ethics: argues that dishonesty punishes everyone in a society.
- Institute for Global Ethics: A non-sectarian, non-partisan organization dedicated to elevating public awareness and discourse on ethics in a global context. Site includes pages on education, public policy, corporations, and foundation ethics and training.
- Mississippi State University - The Tavani Bibliography of Computing, Ethics, and Social Responsibility: Covers professional issues in computing. It was originally used in a computer ethics course and then was broadened in topic.
- Peter Singer Links: Categorized list of links related to Australian philosopher Peter Singer, in six languages: letters, articles by him and about him, book reviews, and interviews.
- Sandiego.edu - Ethics Updates: Designed primarily to be used by ethics instructors and their students to provide updates on current literature, both popular and professional. Includes moral theory and applied ethics: ethical relativism, bioethics, euthanasia, religion, gender and racial equality, sexual orientation, poverty, world hunger, virtue ethics, animal rights, environmental and military ethics.
- The Center for Life Principles: A pro-life philosophy aimed at helping our culture overcome the destructive reality of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide.
- The Conquest of the Future: Science, Technology, and Philosophy: Essays relating an individual's view on ethical and philosophical arguments, by João Pedro de Magalhães. Includes articles on human nature, transhumanism, individualism, utilitarianism, and egoism.
- The Role Of Morality: Emphasis is on the necessity of authority and traditional morality, the role of the community and the father in instilling values and the consequences of immorality and selfishness.
- United People: A call to people of good will everywhere to agree on a universal basis for moral conduct.
- University of Oxford - Information Ethics: On the Philosophical Foundation of Computer Ethics: Paper by Luciano Floridi arguing that Information Ethics is not merely a subfield of applied ethics which applies existing ethical theories, but rather that it raises questions which fundamentally challenge existing theories.
- University of San Diego - Classic Texts in Ethics: Links to online resources.
- University of Tennessee - Definition of Ethics (Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy): Covers metaethics, normative ethics and applied ethics in depth.
- Wayne State University - Morality, Ethics and Philosophy Research Resources: A links page.
- Why Should America Care?: Paper by Larry Temkin arguing that it is wrong to ignore the poor and needy under all major views of ethics - consequentialist, deontological, and virtue ethics.
- Why Study Morals and Ethics?: Critique of "postmodern ethics" from a conservative Christian perspective.
This category in other languages: